Giveaways Red Faction: Guerrilla Beta Giveaway

Get in the Xbox 360 Red Faction: Guerrilla beta!

We're giving away 16 keys to the Red Faction: Guerrilla beta test on Xbox 360.

Red Faction: Guerrilla is the sequel to Red Faction and takes place some 50 game-years afterwards. All this new console technology means developer Volition can make good on the openworld promises, plus make just about everything breakable.

The beta focuses on the multiplayer side of things, specifically Team Anarchy (team deathmatch), and Damage Control, where you take and hold targets. Each map has three of these targets and teams get a point every two seconds for each target controlled.

Targets have to be reconstructed by 75 per cent to start earning, and fall to the other team when taken under 25 per cent health. Get all three targets and points-earned double.

THQ will be running two playlists: one for six players on Crash Site and Dead Zone maps with varying starting weapons and backpacks (power-ups), and one for eight to 12 players with more focus on Damage Control mode.

If you bothered to read that, you probably lost your chance at getting a key. Quick!

This giveaway has now finished. If you successfully claimed a key, it should appear below, along with instructions for what to do next.