Ask a question about the poster above you

  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
  • UweBoll 18 Nov 2007 13:17:52 51 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Then they can answer it, or pass. Then the person who asked the question, fields the next question and so forth.
  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:18:06 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    awtfay?

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 18 Nov 2007 13:19:45 10,852 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Do you or have you ever considered taking it up the arse?
  • heyyo 18 Nov 2007 13:20:32 14,374 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This thread wouldn't work. In theory the OP would keep on replying and we'd all have to direct a question at the OP.

    In theory, meh.
  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:21:44 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ignatius_Cheese wrote:
    Do you or have you ever considered taking it up the arse?
    Every waking moment.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • UweBoll 18 Nov 2007 13:21:52 51 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    heyyo! wrote:
    This thread wouldn't work. In theory the OP would keep on replying and we'd all have to direct a question at the OP.

    In theory, meh.
    Sorry, changed the rules. Wasn't thinking straight.
  • Futaba 18 Nov 2007 13:22:14 3,492 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Solution: Edit post button?

    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:23:30 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    UweBoll wrote:
    Then they can answer it, or pass. Then the person who asked the question, fields the next question and so forth.
    That still doesn't work. how are you meant to ask a question if you don't know who's going to answer?

    It would be chaos!

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • UweBoll 18 Nov 2007 13:26:45 51 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    UweBoll wrote:
    Then they can answer it, or pass. Then the person who asked the question, fields the next question and so forth.
    That still doesn't work. how are you meant to ask a question if you don't know who's going to answer?

    It would be chaos!
    You have to say who it's directed to. New rule I just added.
  • Deleted user 18 November 2007 13:27:54
    !
  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:28:17 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    If they don't answer the thread would DIE!

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:28:44 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This is an abysmal thread.

    It'll never get off the ground.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • UweBoll 18 Nov 2007 13:31:28 51 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Okay, forget it. It's all gone a bit pear-shaped.
  • Dirtbox 18 Nov 2007 13:31:45 77,633 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I quite like olives.

    Can you see this thread improving?

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Flightrisker 18 Nov 2007 13:35:23 18,096 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Thread of the year
  • Danoxth 18 Nov 2007 13:37:20 286 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    tits
  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
Log in or register to reply