What are your amazing weekend plans? Page 3

• Page

of 44 First / Last

• Deleted user 7 December 2007 19:29:59
    I just went jogging and got jeered at by teenagers.

/snif

Can't be arsed to go out. Tomorrow is either a beerfest or a cinema romp. Either way win.
  • jericho64 8 Dec 2007 01:22:05 6 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Today: Did a bit of Xmas shopping with GF then went to a Chinese.

Tomorrow: Mill around in the day and go to sisters/future bro in laws and stay up watching Hatton v Mayfield, drink beer, get takeway

Sunday: Do whatever with GF.

A lack of gaming in this weekend, I need to get my act together. Haven't gamed for ages. Forgive me :(
  • Deleted user 8 December 2007 01:24:58
    Tomorrow: Work, football if there's any on TV.

Sunday: More work, and then go-karting in the evening. When I get in from that, Mass Effect or.... work.
  • Micro_Explosion 8 Dec 2007 01:27:29 9,695 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Curling up into a ball and shutting out the rest of the world.

I expect it to be as much fun as it sounds.
  • Red-Moose 8 Dec 2007 03:18:18 5,346 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm drunk it was no weekend plane! Biut I am ! Hooray!
  • ecureuil 8 Dec 2007 03:29:38 76,482 posts
    Seen 26 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Going to see the Manics! \o/
  • DaM 8 Dec 2007 08:04:10 12,888 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Going to an Elf Academy. No, I don't know what it is either.
  • pink_dolphin 8 Dec 2007 12:12:13 300 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    My weekend will be boring, lots of uni work, I'm revising my experiental design, becuse I was dumb and forgot some variables, I forgot that their was differnces with the test animals I'm using like, size, sex and weight, duh.

I enjoy my degree but I would rather be out with friends or shopping, the weathers rubbish though.

Good things include spending some time with my boyfreind, and possibly a party tommorow night.
  • sport 19 Dec 2007 15:03:51 12,522 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dunno, what the rest are doing on the weekend before crimbo but I'm heading here for my first introductory course - totally psyched!!!

any other climbers about?
  • Razz 19 Dec 2007 15:52:01 60,750 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Given in to some 20yo girl in the office for a weekend of shag. :) I've always preferred the older woman but Jo is really sexy and down to Earth. Thankfully she's leaving to spend christmas with her family in Geneva on Monday.

I'm taking her to see Le Mis on Friday and on to Gaucho in Swallow street, drinks in The Hope (xmas meet venue) afterwards, on Saturday we're off to Borough Market then to check out the Crack in teh Tate, then we're off to South Kensington for Victoria and Albert Museum and back for an evning in Chez Bruce, which is currently offically the best restaurant in the UK. ^_^ On Sunday I hope to spend a relaxing morning at home playing with her VULVA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• Deleted user 19 December 2007 15:55:13
    Razz wrote:
    On Sunday I hope to spend a relaxing morning at home playing with her VULVA.

Sounds so sexy when you say it like that. oO
  • sport 19 Dec 2007 15:56:35 12,522 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Given in to some 20yo girl in the office for a weekend of shag. :) I've always preferred the older woman but Jo is really sexy and down to Earth. Thankfully she's leaving to spend christmas with her family in Geneva on Monday.

I'm taking her to see Le Mis on Friday and on to Gaucho in Swallow street, drinks in The Hope (xmas meet venue) afterwards, on Saturday we're off to Borough Market then to check out the Crack in teh Tate, then we're off to South Kensington for Victoria and Albert Museum and back for an evning in Chez Bruce, which is currently offically the best restaurant in the UK. ^_^ On Sunday I hope to spend a relaxing morning at home playing with her VULVA.

is she the sister of the London Open Karate Champion?
  • Razz 19 Dec 2007 16:02:55 60,750 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nope. She is the however the sister of the current European freestyle martial arts champion! :D Nice guess!

• urban 19 Dec 2007 16:06:19 10,923 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Nope. She is the however the Sister the current European freestyle martial arts champion! :D Nice guess!

haha your sister can kick your arse.

atleast gaming paid off.
  • DaisyD 19 Dec 2007 17:02:51 11,818 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm off to Dublin this weekend with El_MUERkO, coming back on Monday.
  • Razz 19 Dec 2007 17:04:19 60,750 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Are you feeling better? Still got a cold?

• DaisyD 19 Dec 2007 17:13:52 11,818 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've not had a cold - I had my tonsils out. I'm generally in less pain, but I appear to have developed dizziness and nausa, plus I've not managed to sleep through the night without waking up in pain since monday last week. I was due back at work tomorrow, but I've been signed off for a few more days. Hopefully I'll be fighting fit by the time we fly out on Saturday - I'd really like to be well enough to have a drink or two this weekend!
  • THFourteen 11 Jan 2008 08:41:11 32,855 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    its friday \o/

what are people up to?

I think tonight after the gym, for the first time this week (gf has been staying), gonna play xbox all evening, maybe watch some sopranos, and eat some stir fry. Probably assassins creed

TOmorrow, off to the pub and then the arsenal/birmingham game, then some drinks and cavorting in covent garden later

sunday, sleep, eat, watch CSI Sunday.
  • Retroid Moderator 11 Jan 2008 08:51:07 44,503 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Guff-Pipe wrote:
    What are your Amazing Weekend Plans???!!!
    Probably try to catch up on my sleep???!!!
  • Dougs 11 Jan 2008 09:03:40 66,611 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    A Friday that starts with a bacon roll for 1.30 can't be bad. Just a few drinks tonight with family, maybe a game of poker.

Off to the football tomorrow (TH - 1pm?), then into town for a bite to eat before going to see Avenue Q. Looking forward to it.
  • jellyhead 11 Jan 2008 09:24:40 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tidy the flat.
    God Hand
    Drinkies
    Yakuza
    Drinkies
    Final Fantasy XII
    Drinkies
    God Hand
    Drinkies

Maybe some XNA stuff too, depends if i can be bothered.

This signature intentionally left blank.

• motti82 11 Jan 2008 09:32:30 2,862 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    A Friday that starts with a bacon roll for 1.30 can't be bad. Just a few drinks tonight with family, maybe a game of poker.

Off to the football tomorrow (TH - 1pm?), then into town for a bite to eat before going to see Avenue Q. Looking forward to it.

Avenue Q is awesome, i saw it when i was down in Nodnol in the summer, really funny!

Getting in the Friday fryup butty in as well :)
  • THFourteen 11 Jan 2008 09:56:18 32,855 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:

1pm yeah could do

whats the 12.45?
  • PiD 11 Jan 2008 10:01:20 3,566 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    I'm as poor as a church mouse so doing nothing this weekend despite the great skiing opportunities (:

Gah, I wish I was back home.. Got free passes for cairngorm still..

/weeps
  • StarchildHypocrethes 11 Jan 2008 10:02:51 25,406 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Booked a hotel up in Laaaahndaaaan for the weekend and am heading up for a break with the lady. Sight-seeing ftw!
  • sport 11 Jan 2008 10:31:16 12,522 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The missus is staying with her girlfriend for the weekend, so I'm spending it climbing at "The Castle" - utterly addicted at the moment.
  • Lutz 11 Jan 2008 10:31:37 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Being ill.
  • Deleted user 11 January 2008 10:32:32
    Getting my bone smooched.
  • LeD 11 Jan 2008 10:42:57 6,208 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A bit of Blue Dragon with my daughter after school tonight, then watch Sunshine on Blu-Ray with the wife.

Tomorrow, a bit of SMG with my daughter again, watch the Arsenal game on TV, continue with redecorating my office, a bit of Assassin's Creed, a bit of my wife's Ass possibly.

Sunday, go out with the kids to play in the park or something, some more games, watch Kingdom of Heaven on Blu-Ray with the wife.
  • Page

of 44 First / Last