What are your amazing weekend plans? Page 2

• Page

of 40 First / Last

• espy 16 Nov 2007 14:44:02 840 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I am currently teaching myself drumming, so I will be spending a couple of hours each day trying to coordinate the movements of my right leg with the rest of me.

Apart from that: american TV series, spending a fair amount of time in the bathtub, and meeting with a friend for food, wine and chess.

Maybe more STALKER.

So yes, it will be almost completely devoid of social interaction :(
  • MrObycyek 16 Nov 2007 14:48:40 564 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I will do the same thing this weekend I always do. I will spend it trying to move things with my mind. I honestly believe that one day my brain will switch on and I will learn telekinesis. Come on move dammit. Must concentrate.
  • Guff-Pipe 16 Nov 2007 14:52:25 464 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MrObycyek wrote:
    I will do the same thing this weekend I always do. I will spend it trying to move things with my mind. I honestly believe that one day my brain will switch on and I will learn telekinesis. Come on move dammit. Must concentrate.

Ha!
    Interesting. I tried the same think once, but all I managed to do was to push out a rancid trump. This did however make the other people in the room move away, so, in a way, it worked.
  • MrObycyek 16 Nov 2007 15:02:14 564 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It is possible that the method is similar though guff-pipe. FOCUS and releaseki!
  • Syrette 16 Nov 2007 15:02:14 41,889 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    I plan to spend the entire weekend sitting in my comfy chair in my pants, surrounded by takeaway food containers, playing games and zombie-ing out.

This is what I PLAN to do. The reality is that I won't be allowed to do this.

Peej
    Just say you're ill. Surely she'll take pity.

• Guff-Pipe 16 Nov 2007 15:03:46 464 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MrObycyek wrote:
    It is possible that the method is similar though guff-pipe. FOCUS and releaseki!

Will work on it over the weekend and publish a report!
  • afghan_jones 16 Nov 2007 15:06:25 3,029 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Tonight: COD4, try and get drunk early on to avoid going out later and making a blockbusters impulse buy of assassins creed.

Tomorrow: Hangover, then into Old London Town with the wife. Yo Sushi then Beowulf at the IMAX.

Sunday: COD4 then give in to new game cravings and impulse buy assassins creed.

Monday: Check bank balance. cry.
  • MrObycyek 16 Nov 2007 15:12:49 564 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    believe it or not I once actually managed to pick up a radio frequency in my head for a few seconds guff-pipe. I was in the shower at the time and it was bizarre and it made my ears tingle (true story). How bizareski on me bare arski.

• Deleted user 16 November 2007 18:04:20
    Typical Friday night... Lots of doobies, watch the missus get hammered.

Saturday - Recording rhythm guitar parts for one of my songs, work on vocals and bass. (include lots of doobies)

Sunday - Church... ha ha ha... yeah right! More recording, hopefully lead guitar if Saturday goes well. Start working on percussion (arrrrggggg) (and yes... lots of doobies)

Oh, and gathering the skulls in H3 betwixt and between...
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 18:23:27
    MrObycyek wrote:

Mantra - "My mind is a muscle, I can move the world" - "Stephen King"
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 18:23:49
    espy wrote:
    I am currently teaching myself drumming, so I will be spending a couple of hours each day trying to coordinate the movements of my right leg with the rest of me.

Apart from that: american TV series, spending a fair amount of time in the bathtub, and meeting with a friend for food, wine and chess.

Maybe more STALKING.

So yes, it will be almost completely devoid of social interaction :(

fixed.
  • espy 16 Nov 2007 18:41:34 840 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You fiend. I object to your dastardly fixery.
  • craigy Senior UI Designer, Gamer Network 16 Nov 2007 19:00:20 7,386 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Off swimming once this LiveText thing is over, then a lovely dinner, then resting/carbo-loading on Saturday before running a 10k race on Sunday.
  • Inquisitor Moderator 16 Nov 2007 19:01:59 14,545 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    craigy wrote:
    Off swimming once this LiveText thing is over, then a lovely dinner, then resting/carbo-loading on Saturday before running a 10k race on Sunday.

Great job on that (this) craigy, been great fun.

Now I just need another question to get ahead of morriss...pretty please?
  • craigy Senior UI Designer, Gamer Network 16 Nov 2007 19:03:24 7,386 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cheers quizzy! If it helps, I can be bribed.
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 19:04:15
    I will give you a Brambly Apple Pie.
  • Inquisitor Moderator 16 Nov 2007 19:04:43 14,545 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'll give you jaffa cakes
  • TwistidChimp 16 Nov 2007 19:05:15 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ebaying a metric f**t ton of stuff. Playing a bit of COD4, and thats aboot it I reckon.
  • craigy Senior UI Designer, Gamer Network 16 Nov 2007 19:05:58 7,386 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    /shuns Gremmi
  • reddevil93 16 Nov 2007 19:06:39 11,258 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    All nighter on Call of Duty tonight for me. :)

• Kostabi 16 Nov 2007 19:08:25 4,670 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tonight: Didn't get home from work until 7 so I plan on vegging out with a few beers, some unhealthy food and possibly either Wayne's World of Big Lebowski.

Tomorrow: Complete the last couple of levels in Resistance. Pants optional.

Sunday: This is veg out with headphones and beer day. Possibly make a start on HL2: Ep2. I've had it since pre-load on Steam and not played more than 5 minutes, it's criminal.

It's an exciting life I lead, for sure.
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 19:10:21
    Tonight - SMG time because even if I wanted to go out, my first jog in a couple of weeks due to a cold brought it all flooding back, flooding being the operative word.

Tomorrow - mates b'day party.

Sun - work/recover/movie.
  • armyourfists 16 Nov 2007 20:01:13 917 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tonight:Work till 8am

Saturday:pop into town and get an LG Viewty, maybe hang out with friends and eat junk before work at 10pm.

Sunday:Laze around the house till work at 10pm.
  • Khanivor 16 Nov 2007 20:08:59 39,893 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Today - Play some HL2 and TF2. Finish work. Got to bar to see The Features. Get very drunk while there.

Tomo - Try to get up early enough to drag myself into work so I can watch the game on the PC. Rent Assassin's Creed. Veg in hangover hell.

Sunday - Play a round of frisbee golf. Go to pictures to see new Coen brother's movie. More Ass Creed.
  • BanjoMan 16 Nov 2007 20:11:08 13,730 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I have a Father Jack themed weekend. It consists of drink, girls and feck.

PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

• Deleted user 7 December 2007 18:25:01
    Nice steak dinner tonight, followed my music and merriment. Some time into Mass Effect... and other general idleness!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Deleted user 7 December 2007 19:12:33
    Ginger_Prince wrote:
    I'm ill and there's loads of snow, I wanted to ski (:

Sorry to hear your ill.... get hammered on warm brandy! ;)
  • Page

of 40 First / Last