What are your amazing weekend plans?

• Page

of 46 First / Last

Previous
  • Guff-Pipe 16 Nov 2007 13:17:28 469 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What are everyones plans for weekend!
    Im fully amped/stoaked/gnarled for this weekend and have the friday feeling coming out of my ass!

Tonight
    My Birthday on Sat so best mate coming up to manc to buy me a birthday Curry in my favourite curry emporium. I wont be satisfied until I guff out a kidney.
    Then crate of beers and back to mine for Pro Evo until ealy hours.

Sat
    Travelling up to Yorkshire and going to pub in middle of moors with a load of mates, sit by the open-fire and drink, eat and play Poker/Jenga etc. all day and night and hopefully wont get murdered or bummed in the face by disgruntled locals (although probably both are on the cards).

Sunday
    Travel back, recover, Play COD 4, finish left-over beers order another curry. Trump a lot.

Perfect.
  • pjmaybe 16 Nov 2007 13:18:56 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I plan to spend the entire weekend sitting in my comfy chair in my pants, surrounded by takeaway food containers, playing games and zombie-ing out.

This is what I PLAN to do. The reality is that I won't be allowed to do this.

Peej
  • THFourteen 16 Nov 2007 13:22:17 33,874 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    tonight: go home, throw housemate off sofa, watch football, eat dominos, drink beer, play pro evo

tomorrow: house party / late night poker

sunday: sleep. see gf.
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 13:24:09
    Tomorrow: Watch the big game.

Sunday: Do work, and perhaps play Mario if I beg enough to have it now instead of at Christmas. :)
  • Madder-Max 16 Nov 2007 13:25:18 11,660 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tonight the missus is orf out so sorting out the kids. they are good kids and will prolly be in bed by 20.00 and fully asleep by about 20.30.

Then I have a big decision to make. Lost Planet mp...again or....do I boot up Halo3 and give it another go online? Hmmmmm (I've lent out my copy of Orange Box. Stupid I know)

Tomoz, take kids to see their great granny for a few hours to give the missus a few hours to herself then back home, tea....kids bathed and in bed by 20.00 and chatting with the missus over a few drinks.

Sunday. possibly a major piss up lunch with future brother in law and family. Not sure though. he's a catholic and likes to get his wagging finger out a bit too much for my liking. In the evening see previous evening details.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Deleted user 16 November 2007 13:27:06
    Tonight: playig Mario
    Tomorrow: smashed out of my brain watching football
    Sunday: dying
  • catterz 16 Nov 2007 13:27:46 8,763 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tonight: Do bugger all. Although this might change since I'm going for a beer after work.

Saturday: Get absolutely hammered on Whiskey, Tequila and beer with a mate.

EDIT: dg, I told you, you can't have Mario yet. I'm considering changing my mind about letting you have it at Christmas too so watch your words carefully for the next month or so.

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• thehat 16 Nov 2007 13:29:49 1,833 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    On Saturday I get the keys to my new flat \o/

Then comes a joyous call to BT which I imagine will consume the rest of the day :|
  • opalw00t 16 Nov 2007 13:30:36 11,200 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Watching DVD boxsets of series 3 and 4 of Farscape.

It's an exciting life I lead. Please kill me.

The day charity died - NEVER FORGET

(the mic was OK in the end)

• Dant 16 Nov 2007 13:30:37 894 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tonight: Sleep lots

Tomorrow: Play football, then go down to Chester on football piss up

Sunday: See Saturday

Rest of next week: Sleep
  • Deleted user 16 November 2007 13:31:18
    catterz wrote:EDIT: dg, I told you, you can't have Mario yet. I'm considering changing my mind about letting you have it at Christmas too so watch your words carefully for the next month or so.

GOD, I HATE YOU. YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING.

/runs upstairs to room

/slams door
  • catterz 16 Nov 2007 13:32:51 8,763 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    deathgibbon wrote:
    catterz wrote:EDIT: dg, I told you, you can't have Mario yet. I'm considering changing my mind about letting you have it at Christmas too so watch your words carefully for the next month or so.

GOD, I HATE YOU. YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING.

/runs upstairs to room

/slams door
    Dude, ouch! :(

Ok, you can have it at Christmas at the latest.

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• smoothpete 16 Nov 2007 13:34:24 31,581 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pub tonight, meeting a mate in Londinium tomorrow for a jaunt round the Natural History museum (hoping to get some photos there) followed by some drinks, and going to the movies to see Beowolf on sunday. Probably go for a roast dinner after that, then Scrapheap Challenge, x-factor, Top Gear, few spliffs and bed
  • JuanKerr 16 Nov 2007 13:34:47 36,331 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DaveE wrote:
    TONIGHT: NOTHING
    TOMORROW: NOTHING
    SUNDAY: NOTHING

Sounds fun. Can I come?
  • markh 16 Nov 2007 13:34:57 3,598 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tomorrow I shall be spending 12hours in the cinema (carefully avoiding the visit of my girlfriend's mum) attending this:

http://www.leedsfilm.com/2007/liff/film/71165

:D :D

It's going to be awesome! Sunday I might go and see Beowulf in 3D at the Bradford I-Max. Bit of a film themed weekend then!
  • heyyo 16 Nov 2007 13:44:48 14,372 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tonight: go home
    Tomorrow: remain at home, study.
    Sunday: go back to uni, watch tv then go to bed.

It's not as sad as it sounds :(
  • Guff-Pipe 16 Nov 2007 13:53:42 469 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DaveE wrote:
    TONIGHT: NOTHING
    TOMORROW: NOTHING
    SUNDAY: NOTHING

Bah! This will be me next weekend after ive cleaned out my bank account with this weekends frivolities. :(
  • JediMasterMalik 16 Nov 2007 13:55:24 11,820 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Get some Uni work done since I've done fuck all since I started my final Year. I promised I wouldn't do this.

/sobs
  • jonsaan 16 Nov 2007 13:55:34 25,360 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tonight. Packing for pending move.

Tomorrow: packing for pending move

Sunday

Packing for pending move.

WOoOooooooooo

FCUTA!

• jonsaan 16 Nov 2007 13:57:26 25,360 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    Tomorrow: Climbing over the Sydney harbour bridge, going to the maritime museum and bumming around Darling Harbour

Sunday: Lie in, packing

Fluffy. I would have thought that you might have learned that bumming round Sydney harbour has an entirely different meaning over there.

FCUTA!

• James-Caldari 16 Nov 2007 14:02:21 2,103 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Guff-Pipe wrote:
    Im fully amped/stoaked/gnarled for this weekend and have the friday feeling coming out of my ass!

Perfect.

You have a Crunchie up your bum?

Tonight I'm going round a mate's house to play Bloodwych on his 42 inch LCD. Might finally be able to see what's happening in the game.

Tomorrow I'm off to the cinema with my lovely wife to watch 30 Days of Night. Then off home to (hopefully) watch the footy and get to level 40 in WoW.

Sunday: take my daughter on a bike ride, maybe go swimming, eat some takeaway, consider going into Camberley Christmas shopping - remember it's full of chavs, pikeys, stuck-up cows and miserable old gits - stay at home.
  • Dougs 16 Nov 2007 14:12:16 68,474 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tonight: Knock off early and go out to get the weekend's supply of booze. Come back, crack open a cold one then sit down in anticiaption of another disappointing Ingerland display. Watch a film with the missus instead, fuck McClaren right in the ear.

Tomorrow: Head all of 6 miles in my nearest town with a shopping emporium. For 5.60 return. I kid you not. Buy a suit, spend b'day Next vouchers, maybe pick up R&C. Wait for brother-in-law to arrive, go out for a few drinks, then back for food, and get shit-faced and/or play poker/Triv/ANOther game.

Sunday: Big fry up, then walk along the beach to walk it off. Then game of 10 pin bowling (not Wii), more booze and a big fuck off stew. With dumplings. Collapse with a Connery.
  • StixxUK 16 Nov 2007 14:28:21 7,264 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Work, basically. Got CIMA exams next week.

Then the weekend after that, it's beer, music, and videogames.
  • Guff-Pipe 16 Nov 2007 14:28:43 469 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    James Caldari wrote:
    Guff-Pipe wrote:

Perfect.

You have a Crunchie up your bum?

Tonight I'm going round a mate's house to play Bloodwych on his 42 inch LCD. Might finally be able to see what's happening in the game.

Tomorrow I'm off to the cinema with my lovely wife to watch 30 Days of Night. Then off home to (hopefully) watch the footy and get to level 40 in WoW.

Sunday: take my daughter on a bike ride, maybe go swimming, eat some takeaway, consider going into Camberley Christmas shopping - remember it's full of chavs, pikeys, stuck-up cows and miserable old gits - stay at home.

lol, I usually use a twix though, only 1 finger doesnt seem to do it for me anymore.
  • White_Shadow 16 Nov 2007 14:29:21 2,537 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    head back to uni after my week off, maybe play some pro evo or coop halo 3, get wankered. in that order.
  • King_Cnut 16 Nov 2007 14:34:23 615 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Right,

Tonight: Knock off work early (last day) maybe a quick pint on the way home. Get house ready for crumblies and brother + wife + kids. Kids in bed by 20:00. Curry ordered by 20:01. Beer by 20:02. Film and beer.

Tomorrow: shops then playing rugby. Return to find extended family tucking in to beer / wine. Kids to bed. Food. Beer. Wine. Singstar. Guitars.

Sunday: swimming with kids and family. Slap up lunch in the bar at the gym. Go home. More beer / wine.

Monday: hangover. Vow never to drink again. Work. Drink again.
  • BCrowe 16 Nov 2007 14:38:35 524 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tonight: Mario Galaxy and maybe some Assassin's Creed.
    Tomorrow & Sunday: The same, with maybe some TF2 for good measure.
  • Page

of 46 First / Last

Previous