Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Banks on the left, Mcadam on the right.

What do I win?
  • beastmaster 8 Jan 2013 15:35:38 11,622 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A threesome with them both.

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• mrpon 8 Jan 2013 15:37:34 29,206 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sienna in the middle.

/sex wee

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Deleted user 8 January 2013 15:39:27
    nickthegun wrote:
    Im quite looking forward to Django because its going to be the first time Leo has had the opportunity to go mental since whats eating gilbert grape.
    Sadly, he doesn't really go mental, just acts a bit nasty and gets overshadowed by Christoph Waltz. It's Sam Jackson who plays the mental bastard.
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 15:53:47 60,517 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Did you see that video of him trying to get that interviewer to say 'nigger'? Very funny.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• monkman76 8 Jan 2013 16:00:19 4,796 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PE9Qm8mShik#t=257s
  • Trane 8 Jan 2013 16:42:22 4,056 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    beastmaster wrote:
    A threesome with them both.
    Well I just got back from it, didn't expect Mcadam to be the dirty one, well worth it.
  • Madder-Max 8 Jan 2013 18:22:32 11,660 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Die hard 4. 6/10

S'alright. The helicopter and water thingy thing and the car bullet thing were bollocks, the whole film is like S0 turtally super predictable but its John McClain which is nice.

The others are far more memorable and spectacular. Timmy the elephant is pretty meh as he was in hitman

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Dangerous_Dan 8 Jan 2013 20:50:20 2,378 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes

The interesting part was all the CGI ape stuff, the rise of the apes so to say. The story around it was quite boring. No memorable human characters in the movie yet too much time was spent on their stuff.
    7 for the internal ape stuff and 4 for the humans.

6/10

Edited by Dangerous_Dan at 20:50:58 08-01-2013
  • Toonster 9 Jan 2013 00:10:24 6,845 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Django Unchained - ?/10

Just got back and still mulling it over. At the very least a 7/10. Brilliant first hour and the chemistry between Foxx and Waltz was great, as well as a great performance from DiCaprio. But there were some incredibly odd decisions made by Tarantino, particularly with the story. I won't spoil anything, but by the end, part of me was thinking whether what happened actually needed to happen. As the case is with Tarantino flicks, though, I'll probably like it more on repeat viewings.

Tarantino himself has a cameo and by god, his acting is more cringeworthy than the violence.

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• beastmaster 9 Jan 2013 00:26:12 11,622 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How violent is Django?

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• Deleted user 9 January 2013 00:33:56
    Horrendously violent.
  • Rens11 9 Jan 2013 02:16:07 1,419 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Drive

Plodding first 45 minutes, wooden acting picks up in the last half though

6/10

Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

• MightyMetalMonkey 9 Jan 2013 10:54:10 600 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Golden Compass - 3/10 - or why Hollywood should read books before buying the rights to them.
    Still amazed at how they missed the anti-christian aspects of the story until they'd filmed most of it.
    I also liked how they stopped the film before the final twisty scenes, making it look like Daniel Craigs character is a good guy (The twist in the book is that he isn't...)
  • Deleted user 9 January 2013 11:13:32
    MightyMetalMonkey wrote:
    The Golden Compass - 3/10 - or why Hollywood should read books before buying the rights to them.
    Still amazed at how they missed the anti-christian aspects of the story until they'd filmed most of it.
    I also liked how they stopped the film before the final twisty scenes, making it look like Daniel Craigs character is a good guy (The twist in the book is that he isn't...)
    aye it was a massive miss opputunity, i don't think its not they read the book, they chose not to include that side of the book -releasing in a massively christian country, film marketing, lawsuits etc etc.

Its one of those texts though that i'm sure will get more versions of in time, and hopefully one that does it and the series justice.
  • Deleted user 9 January 2013 11:13:32
    MightyMetalMonkey wrote:
    aye it was a massive miss opputunity, i don't think its not they read the book, they chose not to include that side of the book -releasing in a massively christian country, film marketing, lawsuits etc etc.

Its one of those texts though that i'm sure will get more versions of in time, and hopefully one that does it and the series justice.
  • AcidSnake 9 Jan 2013 11:16:42 7,285 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @MMM:
    I don't think any Hollywood film that's so kid friendly can end with one of the main characters murdering a child...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• kalel 9 Jan 2013 11:18:53 88,470 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They should have filmed the whole trilogy in one shoot a la LotR. This will surely be the model for most things like this now. It makes so much more sense financially.

As for the film, I don't know how you can turn such rich source material into such a flat and lifeless film. Makes you realise what a good job Jackson did with LotR - these things apparently don't translate into good films as easily as you might think.
  • Deckard1 9 Jan 2013 11:23:22 28,761 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    AcidSnake wrote:
    @MMM:
    I don't think any Hollywood film that's so kid friendly can end with one of the main characters murdering a child...
    Worked for Mary Poppins
  • nickthegun 9 Jan 2013 11:26:02 60,517 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    They were looking for the next harry potter and thought they couldnt miss but did, horrendously.

Its the same as Hellblazer, in a way. Taking source material and then changing everything everyone loves about it then wondering why it flopped on its arse.

Either do it properly or not at all. I really cant see how people who are paid such massive amounts of money regularly cripple incredibly expensive movies before they are even released.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• kalel 9 Jan 2013 11:27:55 88,470 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I dunno. I don't think Golden Compass was bad because they messed with the source material too much. I think it was bad because it was bad.

See also Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. Was pretty faithful really, yet somehow awful. That one should really have been the next LotR by rights. You can't really get better source material than the Narnia books.
  • Deckard1 9 Jan 2013 11:32:52 28,761 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A big problem with the Narnia books is that the main characters are kids. And kids are shit. Narnia's also a bit gay.
  • MetalDog 9 Jan 2013 11:34:49 23,740 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's a rare book that doesn't give you insight into character's minds, or otherwise relay information in a few words that would be quite tricky to put across visually. Short of having a narrator, you have to replace that depth with something else or it falls flat, perhaps?

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• kalel 9 Jan 2013 11:35:11 88,470 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dude, you need to come to terms with your blatant latent homosexuality. I've never seen anyone say other stuff is gay as much as you.

I strongly advise taking another man's penis into your own mouth. You will quite clearly love it.
  • kalel 9 Jan 2013 11:35:53 88,470 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Er yeah, @Deckard in case that wasn't obvious...
  • CosmicFuzz 9 Jan 2013 11:38:05 24,930 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Watched a few good men over the weekend.

Didn't see any movies though.

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• Page

of 2803 First / Last