Battlestar Galactica Season 4 (US pace) Page 56

• Page

of 56 First / Last

Next
  • Scurrminator 11 Feb 2010 19:20:13 8,386 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    there's a new boxset coming out with the plan included, will also be a budget release

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• johnny_death 26 Feb 2010 01:42:30 119 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just finished the series.

Wow, what fantastic sci-fi! (though I would agree that Season 4 is probably the weakest) Will see The Plan very soon hopefully.
  • RMXtreme 26 Feb 2010 02:10:22 3,145 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I wouldn't watch the plan if I were you, it spoiled season 1 and 2 for me.
  • Scimarad 26 Feb 2010 07:46:40 8,530 posts
    Seen 2 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Darren seemed to enjoy it. Just sayin'
  • Flightrisker 11 Mar 2010 22:07:27 18,096 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Remake of the Sabotage video with BSG clips.

Best.
    Thing.
    Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQ0bqsJSJ8
  • Flightrisker 7 Jun 2010 23:24:29 18,096 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nice interview with Bear for anyone interested

http://io9.com/5557483/composer-bear-mccreary-jumps-from-battlestar-galactica-to-videogames
  • Razz 8 Jun 2010 08:19:56 60,771 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    If you want to meet Starbuck.

Katee Sackhoff will be at the London Film and Comic Con next month:
    http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• nickthegun 19 Oct 2010 19:50:43 58,851 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I dont think so. He was brought in mainly for a foil for six by the looks of it.

Since they chose the final five at the last minute, they probably couldnt have.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• gammonbanter 16 Feb 2012 00:48:49 1,486 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Oh my! Finished this s4 tonight. Truley love BSG, certainly my favourite sci fi tv of all time! The ending felt good, frak, its amazing compared to the lost ending.

Sure a few dud eps, a few unanswered questions. But come on, the whole ride was awesome!!!

Is caprica worth watching? Hell, I'll prob pick it up at some stage.

We tried drinking a beer from every world cup nation http://worldcup2014beers.wordpress.com/

• philreeduk 16 Feb 2012 02:41:37 280 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Yes you should watch caprica. prepare to be disappointed though as it is a slow start and once things started to heat up and it gets interesting it was cancelled!
  • AcidSnake 16 Feb 2012 08:34:25 7,215 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I have to dissent there, I'd absolutely not recommend Caprica...Waste of your time...

Let's see if I can accurately create the sales pitch for that series as it should be:
    "Liked BSG but wanted less stuff happening? Thought the cylons were overrated and needed way less screen time? Do you like it when religious undertones become major subjects in a show? Ever wanted the whole cast of BSG's parents to have secretly already met years before through unplausible coincidences? Would you like to see a large chunk of time of the episodes take place in the Matrix? Then watch Caprica!"

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• gammonbanter 16 Feb 2012 11:55:32 1,486 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah, might leave it then. It will be a bargin bin pick up or tv job if I do ever catch it. What now then? I was toying with the idea of getting TOS for a bubble - there are only 20 eps, perfect for a weekend in while the Mrs is away.

We tried drinking a beer from every world cup nation http://worldcup2014beers.wordpress.com/

• Flightrisker 19 Feb 2012 10:22:59 18,096 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nearing the midway point of season 4, holding up much better than on my "live" viewing. The pacing seems very fast contrary to my memory of it, not having the 7 days wait and then the months of hiatus in the middle sure helps. Just watched Guess What's Coming To Dinner last night. Not an episode I remembered much of first time around but blew me away last night.

Gaeta :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY3gY48pxjA
  • mikew1985 4 Jun 2012 12:13:00 12,610 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Oh good god, just watched the episode "the hub" and I'm blubbing like a woman. I know its kind of schmalzy at times but these writers know how to get me going. Adama and the President's scenes get me every time.
  • AcidSnake 4 Jun 2012 13:24:09 7,215 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just wait for a particular scene with Adama and Tigh...Kills me every time :(

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• Roddles 23 Aug 2013 14:32:06 1,774 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    For anybody that preferred the aired version of All Along The Watchtower, here it is.

Much prefer this edit to the one on the soundtrack.
  • DFawkes 23 Aug 2013 14:42:47 22,605 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I really love that version of the song, cheers for sharing :)

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• NBZ 25 Aug 2013 19:11:32 2,351 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Interesting message from Ecclestone on Doctor Who:

I love the BFI. I love the Doctor and hope you enjoy this presentation. Joe Ahearne directed five of the 13 episodes of the first series. He understood the tone the show needed completely – strong, bold, pacy visuals coupled with wit, warmth and a twinkle in the performances, missus.

If Joe agrees to direct the 100th anniversary special, I will bring my sonic and a stair-lift and – providing the Daleks don’t bring theirs – I, the ninth Doctor, vow to save the universe and all you apes in it.
    He promises to be there in 25 years time if Joe Ahearne directs.
  • Page

of 56 First / Last

Next