Halo 3 - Sergeant Emblem

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • SergeantBR 27 Sep 2007 10:19:07 18 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Just wondering if anyone knows where the sergeant emblem/logo has gone. Obviously i know you can achieve a sergeant rating, but i was wondering if anyone knows if/when you gain the sergeant ranking, if you unlock the sergeant emblem??
  • TwistidChimp 27 Sep 2007 11:11:39 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I presume you're talking about the rank insignia list on Bungie net ? If so i'm not sure. I think it only shows the insignia for the first few ranks. Stopping at Sergeant, which is 10 exp I think.

Edit - my bad.. it does unlock them as you go. I'm currently a grade 2 Corporal. Takes a while to update though.
  • SergeantBR 27 Sep 2007 11:49:07 18 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hmmmm, what i meant was the actual "emblem" that you can create for your character? You know where you can change the colour, and the background etc, in the appearance tab.

Basically because my gamer tag is "sergeant" i wanted the sergeant emblem, that you could have in halo 2, and infact in the beta. But it seems that they have got rid of it, probably due to it possibly conflicting with players exp rating (what with you actually being able to "become" a "sergeant"). and i thought that possibly when you become a sergeant then the old sergeant emblem logo might be available for you to select?

Cheers anyway mate!!
  • espy 27 Sep 2007 12:17:36 840 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Are you trying for a Hellerian Major Major Major Major-ripoff? :D
  • SergeantBR 27 Sep 2007 12:42:10 18 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    espy wrote:
    Are you trying for a Hellerian Major Major Major Major-ripoff? :D

Ha! Definitely!
  • Page