Zelda- Majora's Mask- Can you save? odd question, I know..!

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Timmy 24 Sep 2007 23:58:24 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm playing through it at the moment and have just completed the first part where link returns to human form.

I can't work out whether the game has saved here and I can turn it off and go to sleep. :/

I heard you can't save the game in some review (nearly a decade ago) and i don't wish to lose everything.

What's the story?
  • Telepathic.Geometry 25 Sep 2007 00:00:58 11,277 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    :D Of course you can save.

|| PSN Barrysama || NNID Barrysama ||

• Timmy 25 Sep 2007 00:02:00 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I just stabbed some tree thing and discovered that.

:p

End of thread.
  • ecureuil 25 Sep 2007 00:02:12 76,530 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yes, you can save. I think perhaps you can only save after a certain point in the game(at the start of the day after playing song of time, or something weird), although I can't really remember as it's been probably 7 years since I played it.
  • Heartcore_Ninja 25 Sep 2007 00:08:48 1,727 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You can save after playing the song of time or at one of those statue things (eagle statues or owl statues I think...some animal anyway.)
  • rock27gr 29 Sep 2007 20:43:53 5,560 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Black sheep?

It's the best*, most original Zelda out there!

And the mechanics are perfect!

The dark story, the 3 day cycle, the lively town and the Bombers Book...

I wish they'd make another one! Or something as leftfield and original as MM was!

*er, after Link to the Past, but then again, LTTP is the best game EVER!
  • Leaf 15 Oct 2007 15:20:13 4 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    groovemeister wrote:The owl statues save your progress but once you restart from one of them, the save point disappears so if you reset, you start from the last time you played the Song of Time unless you use an owl again).
    Yeah watch out for this one, it's easy to forget. You get to a hard bit, stab the owl, waste too much time and decide to retry. Only you can't. Damn Zora eggs.
  • Davinnicus 17 Oct 2007 18:40:12 292 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Remember that playing the song of time and going back to day one will also wipe out any rupees, bombs and arrows you were carrying. So always make sure to save your rupees in the bank before going back.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next