All-New PSN Store Update Thread Page 4

  • Page

    of 373 First / Last

  • deepmenace 13 Sep 2007 19:15:48 420 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    another bonza week for our american friends, it's not on there for download yet but here's the release list:

    Downloadable titles:
    PixelJunk Racers ($6.99) - A single and multi-player slot car racing game, with 32 modes, 10 tracks and online rankings.
    High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition ($9.99) - Ante up! Play limit or no-limit poker in five different game types. There's single player mode or you can play up to five others online.

    Demos: (free)
    PixelJunk Racers
    Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
    NHL 08
    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    FIFA 08

    Trailers, wallpapers, etc: (free)
    Everyday Shooter trailer
    Warhawk trailer
    Lair Behind the Scenes video
    Feel the Noise trailer
    Juiced 2 trailer
    High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition trailer
    Soul Calibur IV trailer
    High Stakes: Poker wallpaper
    2 PixelJunk Racer wallpapers
    Folklore wallpaper
    Lair music track

    Glad there is a demo for pixeljunk, it looks like my kinda title but think i need proof first.
  • Gibroon 13 Sep 2007 22:11:31 1,333 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Quite a good show from Sony this week.

    Loving the heavenly sword stories and LocoRoco looks nuts.

    Something for everyone to try unless you are a FPS fan.
  • steoc4 13 Sep 2007 23:55:05 1,665 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm disappointed with Pixeljunk Racers. I thought it was a crazy next gen take on classic overhead racers, which I would have welcomed greatly. But instead it's got nothing to do with racing and all to do with quickly switching lanes that your car follows to avoid the other cars. It's more like high speed frogger than racing.
  • Hunam 13 Sep 2007 23:58:12 20,674 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Super Cars needs to hit PSN/Live
  • Kill_Crazy 14 Sep 2007 00:00:34 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    steoc4 wrote:
    I'm disappointed with Pixeljunk Racers. I thought it was a crazy next gen take on classic overhead racers, which I would have welcomed greatly. But instead it's got nothing to do with racing and all to do with quickly switching lanes that your car follows to avoid the other cars. It's more like high speed frogger than racing.
    +1

    Nothing else needs saying.
  • ecu 14 Sep 2007 00:01:59 77,312 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PSN needs a Rollcage HD remake.
  • JYM60 14 Sep 2007 00:02:49 16,901 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I have to say I thought fifa was excelent.

    Until I try the new PES it's a certain buy for me.

    I could play around with ronaldinio all day. :)

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • addic 14 Sep 2007 00:07:44 477 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    JYM60 wrote:
    I have to say I thought fifa was excelent.

    Until I try the new PES it's a certain buy for me.

    I could play around with ronaldinio all day. :)

    playing around with him his great fun indeed! i love it!
  • Pedrolot 14 Sep 2007 00:13:55 1,939 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    JYM60 wrote:
    I have to say I thought fifa was excelent.

    Until I try the new PES it's a certain buy for me.

    I could play around with ronaldinio all day. :)

    depends on your definition of 'playing around with him' john..

    haha.

    PSN: Pedrolot

  • JYM60 14 Sep 2007 00:26:13 16,901 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He has great ball control.

    (o/

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • Pedrolot 14 Sep 2007 00:37:00 1,939 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    JYM60 wrote:
    He has great ball control.

    (o/

    Hmm..i think id have Rooney...he's good with his balls too!

    PSN: Pedrolot

  • Machetazo 14 Sep 2007 01:04:48 6,372 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kill_Crazy wrote:
    steoc4 wrote:
    I'm disappointed with Pixeljunk Racers. I thought it was a crazy next gen take on classic overhead racers, which I would have welcomed greatly. But instead it's got nothing to do with racing and all to do with quickly switching lanes that your car follows to avoid the other cars. It's more like high speed frogger than racing.

    +1

    Nothing else needs saying.
    I was looking forward to it being a modern impression of those overhead racers of yesteryear, but instead, it sounds like a top-down viewed version of NFS Drag mode. *No Sale* :(
  • reddevil93 14 Sep 2007 02:16:34 12,061 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pedrolot wrote:
    JYM60 wrote:
    He has great ball control.

    (o/
    Hmm..i think id have Rooney...he's good with his balls too!
    Rooney will put it where you want it!

    o_O

  • Pedrolot 14 Sep 2007 02:26:59 1,939 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Pedrolot wrote:
    JYM60 wrote:
    He has great ball control.

    (o/

    Hmm..i think id have Rooney...he's good with his balls too!

    Rooney will put it where you want it!

    o_O


    Dude! we're talking about football here!

    Not some randy sex romps! ;).

    o/

    PSN: Pedrolot

  • Kill_Crazy 14 Sep 2007 11:06:03 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Pedrolot wrote:
    JYM60 wrote:
    He has great ball control.

    (o/

    Hmm..i think id have Rooney...he's good with his balls too!

    Rooney will put it where you want it!

    o_O

    Over 60's only need apply.
  • Mr-Brett 14 Sep 2007 11:22:11 12,894 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    PSN needs a Rollcage HD remake.

    +1

    An excellent idea.

    Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

  • Kill_Crazy 14 Sep 2007 11:27:21 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    PSN needs a Rollcage HD remake.

    +1

    An excellent idea.

    I'll 2nd that, or i'll even go for a Volt clone in HD.
  • Deleted user 14 September 2007 11:30:15
    I'd like to see a remake of Loaded from the early PS1 days. Would look lovely in HD.
  • Kill_Crazy 14 Sep 2007 13:19:53 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mashed was good party game on PS2, fingers crossed for a PS3 version.
  • urban 14 Sep 2007 16:38:57 11,067 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    looks like a good week.
  • JYM60 16 Sep 2007 23:59:22 16,901 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What the hell is someone on my friends list doing playing a R&C demo?

    Msg'd him and got no reply yet.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • morriss 17 Sep 2007 00:00:17 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JYM60 wrote:
    What the hell is someone on my friends list doing playing a R&C demo?

    Msg'd him and got no reply yet.

    Bastard! Let me know what on earth he's up to!!!
  • jozz 17 Sep 2007 00:05:17 4,871 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Gamestop (i think, some US game shop anyway) have an exclusive demo for a while.

    A PSN demo is coming before release too btw.

    edit: link
  • steoc4 17 Sep 2007 00:05:52 1,665 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    JYM60 wrote:
    What the hell is someone on my friends list doing playing a R&C demo?

    Msg'd him and got no reply yet.

    There's a disc version of the demo out in the US when you pre-order the game in certain stores.
  • morriss 17 Sep 2007 00:07:25 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    jozz wrote:
    Gamestop (i think, some US game shop anyway) have an exclusive demo for a while.

    A PSN demo is coming before release too btw.

    edit: link

    Nice.
  • JYM60 17 Sep 2007 00:11:52 16,901 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bah, no way for us to get it yet then.

    It'll be on psn soon anyway.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • jozz 17 Sep 2007 00:19:14 4,871 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oct 4. So, next month i.e. not long :)
  • Pedrolot 17 Sep 2007 00:42:28 1,939 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My brother had a go at COD4 today on his xbox...

    Looks good!


    Im hoping we might see it on PSN...?

    PSN: Pedrolot

  • urban 17 Sep 2007 03:21:21 11,067 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    won't happen.

    anybody know if the poker games any good?
  • Flying_Pig 20 Sep 2007 16:20:47 11,491 posts
    Seen 55 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    From another thread:

    philw wrote:
    martinjerrom wrote:
    Does anyone know if theres going to be any updates on either the uk or us store today or tomorrow?
    Just checked and Loco Roco Cocoreccho is up there, as are MediEvil and Syphon Filter (as Classic game downloads I think).

    I bought Cocoreccho and downloaded it (256mb), but had to get back to work before trying it out properly. Looks like the usual insane Loco Roco jollity though.

    (This is the UK store btw)

    LocoRoco, Syphon Filter and MediEvil

    \o/
  • Page

    of 373 First / Last

Log in or register to reply