All-New PSN Store Update Thread Page 347

• Page

of 368 First / Last

• millerlfc 14 Jun 2013 10:26:35 371 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anyone playing Tekken Revolution? Surprised it isn't being talked about more - it might be missing a few features but it is FREE after all.
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 11:00:39
    @DUFFMAN5 the thing is I have a 60 meg connection and it STILL takes forever to download, then takes even longer to install... ZzzzzZ

I'll see if it works, if not my local CEX are selling it for 8.

Uncharted 2 is my favourite game this gen, I don't complete many but it had me hooked.

I hope UC3 is worth it after all this! :D
  • Spectral 14 Jun 2013 11:02:08 4,997 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @NeverEatYellowSnow One thing I've noticed on PSN is that if you have something else downloading whilst something is installing the install takes much much longer.
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 11:03:16
    @millerlfc

I don't know if it cos I'm new to the PS Store but I find navigating through it to find what I want a ball ache.

What section is it in?

I suppose it's what you're used to I guess. I'll get there in the end :)
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 11:04:12
    @Spectral great, ill remember that. Thank you :)
  • PsychoPingu 14 Jun 2013 11:18:38 68 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/tekken-revolution/cid=EP0700-NPEB01406_00-TEKKENREVOLUTION

If you sign in with your PSN details, you can install through the PC site (same as you can do with the Google Play store and Android devices) to your PS3 or Vita.
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 11:39:27
    @PsychoPingu

Done :)

I've bookmarked the page on my tablet. Seems easier :D
  • DUFFMAN5 14 Jun 2013 12:12:59 14,792 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    @DUFFMAN5 the thing is I have a 60 meg connection and it STILL takes forever to download, then takes even longer to install... ZzzzzZ

I'll see if it works, if not my local CEX are selling it for 8.

Uncharted 2 is my favourite game this gen, I don't complete many but it had me hooked.

I hope UC3 is worth it after all this! :D
    If we ever get it to work, we should do some co-op :-)

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• DUFFMAN5 14 Jun 2013 17:08:02 14,792 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Still cant get this Feckin Uncharted 3 to download. I have spent hours downloading allsorts of parts of the game. According to my download manager I have 4 different files for the game including the 2D pack.

Yet when I try and play it, it tells me I need the 2D pack...

Wipe it all off and start again, or just rent/buy the game I think.

• SFD 14 Jun 2013 17:14:11 498 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I couldn't even get the free to play multiplayer UC3 to work when they released that...

Nightmare
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 17:14:54
    @DUFFMAN5 just buy the game mate.

I'm just installing the 3D pack, if that doesn't work it'll be getting deleted! Ha :)

I installed the Last of Us last night, so I have that to play. Didn't know you could play co-op mate. I'm up for that. I'll pick it up over the weekend if this download ever completes!! Haha it's making me grey.
  • kentmonkey 14 Jun 2013 17:14:55 20,721 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Here's an idea...everyone download XCOM and play that, or anything else on the backlog, then...and this is crazy...wait for the UC3 download to be corrected, as clearly it's fucked, as you've got a year to download it anyway.

I'm really struggling to understand why loads of people, and not just on about EG here, are getting all pissy and moaning about it not working, and spending I don't know how long trying to get it working, when you could just play another game and leave that thing to get sorted, as it's clearly fucked.

You've (collectively) waited over a year to play the thing anyway, what's another week or so while it gets fixed?
  • DUFFMAN5 14 Jun 2013 17:17:13 14,792 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @kentmonkey

Calm down Kent, it is a gaming forum after all, no harm no foul.

I doubt it is going to wreck anyones weekend/life buit it is ok to be pissed off. What with this and LoU today has not been the greatest for the PS3
    :)

• drhcnip 14 Jun 2013 17:17:53 2,509 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5

if youre really stuck, squire, you can have a loan of mine if you want...just let me know...
  • DUFFMAN5 14 Jun 2013 17:21:53 14,792 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hi Tony
    I would rather moan about it...it is the English way after all :)

• kentmonkey 14 Jun 2013 17:23:18 20,721 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 Oh I'm calm. I just find it crazy.

People have spent ages downloading, redownloading, downloading it again, downloading in another configuration, putting their pants on their hand, doing a handstand and downloading again, and it not working. Then taking to the internet to rage.

I just struggle to see why people are wasting their time. It's not a new release, if you'd been that desperate to play it you would have bought it (using 'you' here collectively, not "you") when it was released, it's a year's freebie so not going to go away anytime soon, virtually everyone in this thread I've read commenting on it has a HUGE backlog judging by previous posts...but instead of getting on with something else it's try to download UC3 as many times as possible.

I just find it odd. Not angry, just...odd. Enjoy something else. Come back to it in a week. Have a beer. Eat a packet of jaffa cakes. Think of Shakira in a swimsu..........
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 17:29:39
    @kentmonkey probably more to do with the length of time it takes before finding out its fucked ;)

I'm pissed off with the time wasted and not that I can't play it.
  • kentmonkey 14 Jun 2013 17:31:35 20,721 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh agreed. That I understand. But after one attempt...maybe two...just bin it.

Just my recommendation of course. I've got two weeks AL so I'm in a particularly chirpy mood! :o)
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 17:32:24
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Have a beer. Eat a packet of jaffa cakes. Think of Shakira in a swimsu..........
    To be fair... I do like all those haha
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 17:33:11
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Oh agreed. That I understand. But after one attempt...maybe two...just bin it.

Just my recommendation of course. I've got two weeks AL so I'm in a particularly chirpy mood! :o)
    That's the thing it is my FIRST Attempt! Hahaha....
  • kentmonkey 14 Jun 2013 17:34:51 20,721 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm still on my first swimsuit thought...
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 19:05:29
    @DUFFMAN5

I've only gone and f***ing done it!!

UNCHARTED 3 downloaded!!

and...... Sleep :D
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 19:10:55
    Played 5 minutes. Fucking awesome!!!

Edit: oooh and worth the wait :)

Edited by NeverEatYellowSnow at 19:11:33 14-06-2013
  • kentmonkey 14 Jun 2013 19:18:43 20,721 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Now hit those Jaffa cakes hard.
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 19:40:21
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Now hit those Jaffa cakes hard.
    :D
  • CharlieStCloud 23 Jun 2013 21:20:01 5,219 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Is there any reason why some first party games are not available on the PSN store?

For example, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time and Resistance 3 - both of which were developed by Insomniac Games - are not on there as a digital download.

Just put a bid on for A Crack in Time on ebay only because I unfortunately cannot choose to download the game.
  • oldschoolsoviet 26 Jun 2013 17:18:19 5,488 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So I click on the Hotline Miami crossbuy - nothing. No options, links or owt. Notice the price difference - 7.29 vs 6.49 on Vita store for that version only ? Tried searching with no result.

Ah well, I'll get the BL2 DLC......and I can't get that either. No links working, nowt in search.

Am I alone in having issues, or hasn't the update taken fully/Store getting hammered ?
  • spookyzombie 26 Jun 2013 17:30:40 842 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @oldschoolsoviet - broken when I try too.
  • Deleted user 26 June 2013 18:27:07
    @oldschoolsoviet Yep. Not getting any search results for Hotline Miami.
  • Short-Round 26 Jun 2013 19:14:20 1,181 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    oldschoolsoviet wrote:
    So I click on the Hotline Miami crossbuy - nothing. No options, links or owt.
    Am I alone in having issues, or hasn't the update taken fully/Store getting hammered ?
    HM link doesn't work on the store on PS3 either, and the PS3 store isn't updated with this PS1 sale.
  • Page

of 368 First / Last