Nigella Lawson

• Page

of 11 First / Last

Previous
  • StringBeanJean 4 Sep 2007 13:22:56 1,777 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anyone watch this last night? Man, it doesnt matter to me that she's 47 years old and has an arse the size of neptune, I could watch her all day.

I'm in love with a woman twice my age. I want her to come to crappy little flat in South London, pad around in her bare feet and lick my spoons while making those orgasmic noises she does when eating any of her fankly sub-par concoctions. There'd be no need for anything else. I'd die happy if she just breathily told me what I could do with her organic creme caramel.

Bu failing that, if anyone has any vaguely ponographic links to pics of her, I'd be most happy.

And yes, I do have a thing for posh girls.
  • Pooley 4 Sep 2007 13:24:10 1,507 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not a bad show, tbh. But she is getting "plumper" every series.
  • magicpanda 4 Sep 2007 13:25:16 13,372 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hottest Milf on earth bar none.
  • Sid-Nice 4 Sep 2007 13:25:44 15,851 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Old Tart.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:27:03
    I worked on her ITV show 'Nigella'. The show was AWFUL but that was mainly the fault of the production team that made it, mistakenly thinking she would be great as the hostess of a chat show.

However, the woman herself is absolutely lovely, a real pleasure to work with, really polite and caring, knew everyone's names, always said thank you if you did something for her, and I think a sizeable portion of the male crew fell for her big time, something I'm sure they wouldn't admit to. Those eyes, you could fall into them and happily drown... :)

At the 'wrap party' most of the crew and production relocated to the local pub after the bigwigs had said their bit, and to our surprise she came along and got 'tipsy' with us in the beer garden! I loooooove her... :)

I think her cookery shows are really annoying though, mostly to do with how they're shot, all whippy shaky tight shots on ingredients so you can't see what on earth is actually happening. Her genuine personality doesn't come across well either, as someone has noted below.
  • silentbob 4 Sep 2007 13:29:01 28,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    She is a fucking simpering irritation who is looking more and more like her dad every day.

VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

• WrongShui 4 Sep 2007 13:30:35 6,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lawson married art-collector Charles Saatchi in September 2003, and came under some criticism when it was suggested she had started her affair with him before the death of Diamond

Strikes me as a black hearted witch but whatever, shes hot!

Edit : Diamond was dying of throat cancer whilst she was getting ploughed, just in case my italics didn't point out why shes a black hearted witch.
  • StringBeanJean 4 Sep 2007 13:30:47 1,777 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    i can't imagine NOt falling in love with her if I was working with her. Did you not Owen-B?

And oh those eyes...

/Is seriously infatuated. Again.
  • absolutezero 4 Sep 2007 13:31:31 7,956 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    She has epic boobs.

Yes.
  • Lutz 4 Sep 2007 13:31:43 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Magic Panda wrote:
    QFT.

silentbob has obviously decided to come out of the closet. (finally!)
  • malteaserhead 4 Sep 2007 13:31:46 13,444 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    silentbob wrote:
    She is a fucking simpering irritation who is looking more and more like her dad every day.

I'd agree with that.
    Strange you found her so nice Owen.
    Most people say (like I would know) she is a tit of epic proportions.

edit

Which isn't quite the same thing that absolutezero said
  • Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:33:12
    malteaserhead wrote:
    silentbob wrote:

I'd agree with that.
    Strange you found her so nice Owen.
    Most people say (like I would know) she is a tit of epic proportions.
    Did they work with her every day for 5 weeks? Maybe she is what your friends say she is, if you actually know her personally and privately, but to work with in the situation we were in, I found her absolutely adorable.
  • smoothpete 4 Sep 2007 13:33:30 31,536 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    StringBeanJean wrote:
    I'm in love with a woman twice my age. I want her to come to crappy little flat in South London, pad around in her bare feet and lick my spoons while making those orgasmic noises she does when eating any of her fankly sub-par concoctions. There'd be no need for anything else. I'd die happy if she just breathily told me what I could do with her organic creme caramel.
    That sounds great. She is the uberMILF, and I'd bet money that she is absolute filth
  • silentbob 4 Sep 2007 13:33:56 28,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    Magic Panda wrote:
    QFT.

Lutz's ideal woman.

Don't get me wrong, she's a good looking woman. But her mannerisms on the show last night made me want to kick the TV in.

• Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:34:25
    silentbob wrote:
    Lutz wrote:
    Magic Panda wrote:
    QFT.

Lutz's ideal woman.

Don't get me wrong, she's a good looking woman. But her mannerisms on the show last night made me want to kick the TV in.
    She's not comfortable on telly.
  • Lutz 4 Sep 2007 13:34:34 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    grayson wrote:
    Lutz wrote:

heh, he doesn't get out of bed for anything less than plastic faced minogue
    And let's face it, it's the gay community that keep sgetting Minogue back into the charts.
  • silentbob 4 Sep 2007 13:35:45 28,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Owen-B wrote:
    I can believe that, it doesn't make her programs any less irritating.

• silentbob 4 Sep 2007 13:37:10 28,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    And let's face it, it's the gay community that keep sgetting Minogue back into the charts.
    Lutz as alpha-male. lol! :)

• malteaserhead 4 Sep 2007 13:37:42 13,444 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Owen-B wrote:
    Did they work with her every day for 5 weeks? Maybe she is what your friends say she is, if you actually know her personally and privately, but to work with in the situation we were in, I found her absolutely adorable.

Oh I think I misled you.

My 'like I would know' was really me saying I know nothing about her, in a jokey way.

I bow down to your experiences over what I read in my gf's gossip mags.

Hot? Oh yes.

Her comments on veggies also make me teh cry
  • PES_Fanboy 4 Sep 2007 13:38:25 16,482 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    grayson wrote:
    Lutz wrote:

heh, he doesn't get out of bed for anything less than plastic faced minogue

Nothing to do with me.

Also - Nigella, would.

That is all.
  • ilmaestro 4 Sep 2007 13:39:18 32,465 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'd definitely hit it.

• Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:39:20
    malteaserhead wrote:
    Owen-B wrote:

Oh I think I misled you.

My 'like I would know' was really me saying I know nothing about her, in a jokey way.

I bow down to your experiences over what I read in my gf's gossip mags.

Hot? Oh yes.

Her comments on veggies also make me teh cry
    What's she say about veggies?
  • Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:39:37
    silentbob wrote:
    Owen-B wrote:
    I can believe that, it doesn't make her programs any less irritating.
    Yeah I'm not a fan of them either.
  • morriss 4 Sep 2007 13:40:02 71,037 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Would.
  • TriodeBliss 4 Sep 2007 13:41:12 724 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think she's become a parody of herself; her earlier TV series were pretty good, but these days she tends to overdo the "domestic goddess" vibe.

On the other hand, her writing is uniformly excellent; How to Cook is a brilliant update of the Delia-style cookery bible.
  • Madder-Max 4 Sep 2007 13:41:46 11,656 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I watched 5 mins of this last night before I could not take any more of the pretensious, simpering. She is a social sponger hiding behind the 50's housewife chic. She said last night that her biggest problem was shopping. Diddums. Life is just a continuous struggle isn't it? Howshe can justify any airtime on telly is beyond me, unless society has substantial numbers of pretentious and simpering idiots. (Which it prolly has as the programm obviously gets the viewing figures.)

I cant find plastic, depthless Stepford wife-wannabe's who base their carrer on old cliche's attractive in any way.

"She's not comfortable on telly." Awwwww. poor wittle fing. WTF is she doing on telly then?

99 problems and being ginger is one

• silentbob 4 Sep 2007 13:43:23 28,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    TriodeBliss wrote:
    I think she's become a parody of herself; her earlier TV series were pretty good, but these days she tends to overdo the "domestic goddess" vibe.

On the other hand, her writing is uniformly excellent; How to Cook is a brilliant update of the Delia-style cookery bible.
    Yup, I like her cooking style. It's a shame she is so obviously coached before going on screen.

Although judging by the reaction of the 'Blerk' contingent in this thread, it seem that's what gets them going. Bless. ;)

• StringBeanJean 4 Sep 2007 13:44:41 1,777 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    She's brill on TV and is great at the cookery stuff. Like I say, her food is hardly awesome stuff (but its better than I could do) but the sheer sexiness of what she does in the Kitchen wins every time.

She's amazing. Dream woman. I might write her an impassioned letter (which will probably get me locked up, so maybe not).

I'm sure she'd love to shack up with a 24 year old admin assistant!
  • DaM 4 Sep 2007 13:45:30 13,276 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    WrongShui wrote:
    Lawson married art-collector Charles Saatchi in September 2003, and came under some criticism when it was suggested she had started her affair with him before the death of Diamond

Strikes me as a black hearted witch but whatever, shes hot!

Edit : Diamond was dying of throat cancer whilst she was getting ploughed, just in case my italics didn't point out why shes a black hearted witch.

I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

Must have been a nightmare for him, just as she was becoming a big celeb cook, he couldn't eat food.
  • Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:45:57
    Madder Max wrote:

"She's not comfortable on telly." Awwwww. poor wittle fing. WTF is she doing on telly then?

Making money ,and a lot more than you are, probably. :)
  • Page

of 11 First / Last

Previous