Bloody foreigners Page 4

  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

  • FWB 12 Dec 2012 13:59:26 48,540 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    FWB is speaking from a place of love for Marouane Fellaini who is of course, not British.

    Traitorous swine.
    The love will only continue until January, I fear.
  • mcmonkeyplc 12 Dec 2012 13:59:55 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    They don't believe in Evolution...how do you know they don't believe Adam and eve weren't in Africa and that was Eden?

    Huh?!
  • Razz 12 Dec 2012 14:02:47 62,222 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Or even more unacceptable, the middle east?! :D

    Edited by Razz at 14:03:04 12-12-2012
  • Deleted user 12 December 2012 14:03:36
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    They don't believe in Evolution...how do you know they don't believe Adam and eve weren't in Africa and that was Eden?

    Huh?!
    Because creationists believe in the Tower of Babel and not differences in creed and ethnicity being based on natural selection according to geography.

    So there.
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 12 Dec 2012 14:06:27 17,032 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    neilka wrote:
    I think we're all technically African if you go back far enough.

    Sorry Lexx.
    Nah I'm a strong believer in the aquatic ape hypothesis.
    I saw a documentary about that recently, Geordie Shore I think it was called.
  • mcmonkeyplc 12 Dec 2012 14:07:21 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Hmmmm I don't know what the Tower of Babel is.

    Is it like the Babel fish?

    :)
  • elstoof 12 Dec 2012 14:07:33 9,725 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I love the graphs they put in to illustrate the fall of something from 87% to 81% on a chart that ranges between 80-100%. At a glance it looks like white people have been wiped out. Is it too late to vote UKIP?!
  • sport 12 Dec 2012 14:08:04 13,065 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    They don't believe in Evolution...how do you know they don't believe Adam and eve weren't in Africa and that was Eden?

    Huh?!
    Because creationists believe in the Tower of Babel and not differences in creed and ethnicity being based on natural selection according to geography.

    So there.
    Stop preaching your Torah propaganda!
  • FWB 12 Dec 2012 14:10:43 48,540 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    I love the graphs they put in to illustrate the fall of something from 87% to 81% on a chart that ranges between 80-100%. At a glance it looks like white people have been wiped out. Is it too late to vote UKIP?!
    On a side note, do UKIP have any other polices aside from removing us from Europe and watching the economy go into free fall?

    Strikes me they are like the SNP before they figured out that there is more to running a country than spouting a single line.
  • mcmonkeyplc 12 Dec 2012 14:10:53 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Is there a London independence party?
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Dec 2012 14:11:07 42,358 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tower of Babel was man's attempt at reaching God. They literally built a tower that nearly reached heaven. God wasn't best pleased so threw his best petulant child impression by destroying the tower and flinging mankind to the 4 corners of the earth. He also made some of them not white at the same time.

    Cos that's how God rolls yo.
  • FWB 12 Dec 2012 14:12:36 48,540 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    ...giving them different languages so that they could never work together and try and pull something like that off again.

    He's a bit of a cunt, really.
  • Razz 12 Dec 2012 14:14:12 62,222 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Tower of Babel was man's attempt at reaching God. They literally built a tower that nearly reached heaven. God wasn't best pleased so threw his best petulant child impression by destroying the tower and flinging mankind to the 4 corners of the earth. He also made some of them not white at the same time.

    Cos that's how God rolls yo.
    makes sense, it's obviously more plausible than evolution.

    O_O
  • mcmonkeyplc 12 Dec 2012 14:14:52 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Tower of Babel was man's attempt at reaching God. They literally built a tower that nearly reached heaven. God wasn't best pleased so threw his best petulant child impression by destroying the tower and flinging mankind to the 4 corners of the earth. He also made some of them not white at the same time.

    Cos that's how God rolls yo.
    Prrft Nasa did it right obviously.
  • DaM 12 Dec 2012 14:17:27 14,166 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    FWB wrote:

    On a side note, do UKIP have any other polices aside from removing us from Europe and watching the economy go into free fall?
    Is that not what half the Tory Party are proposing? There was an article in The Economist about it


    Strikes me they are like the SNP before they figured out that there is more to running a country than spouting a single line.
    The SNP were kind of forced into power, I don't think they ever expected it. And while having a minority administration is fairly easy (everything has to be safe and consensual, or it won't get through), having a majority means that anything they put forward gets in. TBH, I don't think the leadership want full independence, there are just too many potential problems. It's been sort of thrust upon them, they can't not have a referendum, given that it's their raison d'etre.
  • Stickman 12 Dec 2012 14:20:39 29,660 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Er...yeah...
    This made me do a big, hooting laugh.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Dec 2012 14:21:14 42,358 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    ...giving them different languages so that they could never work together and try and pull something like that off again.

    He's a bit of a cunt, really.
    There's a lot of examples of God being a proper cunt throughout the bible. Look at what he does to Eve and all women just because she ate an apple.
  • mcmonkeyplc 12 Dec 2012 14:22:38 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I think if the UK votes to leave the EU, London really should declare it's independence and become a protectorate of the EU :)
  • FWB 12 Dec 2012 14:25:02 48,540 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    ...giving them different languages so that they could never work together and try and pull something like that off again.

    He's a bit of a cunt, really.
    There's a lot of examples of God being a proper cunt throughout the bible. Look at what he does to Eve and all women just because she ate an apple.
    He did give her breasts. That's a pretty good perk. We got some awkward sausage.
  • Jeepers 12 Dec 2012 14:32:11 14,043 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So they can look inscrutable.

    Durh.
  • Razz 12 Dec 2012 14:37:00 62,222 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @Deckard1

    Epicanthic Fold

    Not unique to China at all, lots of blicks in South Africa have them. INcluding Nelson Mandola.
  • FWB 12 Dec 2012 14:38:53 48,540 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    My partner partially has it and she's half Sierra Leone.
  • sport 12 Dec 2012 14:40:16 13,065 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    INcluding Nelson Mandoza.
    This is the sound of my people! Fear us!
  • Razz 12 Dec 2012 14:41:49 62,222 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @sport Hey what's all that financial scandal surrounding the mandelas at the mo? I heard that Nelly had to be admitted into hospital! o_O
  • Deleted user 12 December 2012 14:42:49
    Clearly something to do with the evil Chinese than a group of homo whatevers 500,000 years ago, 10,000 miles away.
  • RobTheBuilder 12 Dec 2012 14:43:24 6,521 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @DaM Well, they said yesterday they were going to try to use the gay marriage debate to drag the Tories apart. So I imagine they are against gay people judging by their efforts to court homophobes.
  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

Log in or register to reply