Gaming Events

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Rinoa 4 Aug 2007 17:50:16 39 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Does anyone know of any gaming events happening in the very near future?

The fella and I won't be going on holiday this year due to buying a house so we thought a weekend get-away of gaming would do instead. Any suggestions?

I know there's Retro North but all tickets are sold out :( Typical seeing as we're off that week too! Or if anyone decides they can't go we would gladly buy tickets off you.

Cheers.
  • itamae 4 Aug 2007 19:07:23 9,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    How about the Games Convention in Leipzig (23-26 Aug)? Plane tickets are usually dirt cheap, and I guess affordable accommodation shouldn't be that much of a problem either.
  • Rinoa 5 Aug 2007 16:38:46 39 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    itamae - Thanks for the suggestion. The Games Convention in Leipzig looks cool (and it falls during our week off!) but flights seem to be 300 per person. With accommodation, food, drink and other things it'd work out too expensive :( Thanks for mentioning it though, I might have to consider that next year!

Grayson - Games conventions or LAN parties, we're not fussed which it is! I'll check out that one in Newbury. Thanks :)
  • asphaltcowboy 5 Aug 2007 22:41:39 5,143 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Rinoa, if you left on the Wednesday/Thursday (22th/23th) and came back on the Monday (27th), it'd be 182 through Lufthansa.

EDIT: Well, it would have been if they hadn't just changed it :)
  • phAge 5 Aug 2007 22:45:49 24,412 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm sorta thinking about going to Leipzig myself - does anyone know if the convention is any good or not?
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next