Email address for 360 customer support/complaints?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • mat1227 25 Jul 2007 09:36:43 6 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hello chaps - has anyone come across an email address that actually gets attention for complaints on 360 repairs/customer care? If they'd be willing to share I'd be grateful

Just got mine back after 55 days and I'd like to try and get some compensation out of them. Sick of speaking to numptys on the support line
  • Deleted user 25 July 2007 09:38:16
    Good luck with that. If they're as incompetent as they seem to be on the phone there's no chance anyone picking up email will be any better.
  • Wayne 25 Jul 2007 09:58:14 2,143 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Complaining by email is totally futile. You might as well write a letter, strap it to a brick and throw at the next person who walks past your home.
  • Machetazo 25 Jul 2007 10:12:59 6,372 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mat1227 wrote:
    Hello chaps - has anyone come across an email address that actually gets attention for complaints on 360 repairs/customer care?
    I don't know if it would actually get attention, but here is a link to email support for 360 hardware. In my experience of contacting the hardware manufacturers, if you have the wrong dept. they'll usually send a response with the appropriate contact details you need.
  • mat1227 25 Jul 2007 10:32:48 6 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thanks I'll give that a try

The letter says it's a 'replacement unit with a different serial number' I don't know if this means brand new or just a cleaned up refurb from someone else... hmmmm
  • Xerx3s 25 Jul 2007 10:47:18 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Go to the top!

Edited by Xerx3s at 10:47:36 25-07-2007
  • Stickman 25 Jul 2007 10:51:33 29,664 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    If anything the 360 e-mail support is actually less helpful than the telephone.

They will fob you off till the cows come home.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Deleted user 25 July 2007 10:52:35
    Stickman wrote:
    If anything the 360 e-mail support is actually less helpful than the telephone.

They will fob you off till the cows come home.

Yep. I'd have thought they'd put their 'best' people on the telephones.
  • Xerx3s 25 Jul 2007 10:53:25 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Never, ever use email support. Especially with ms. You might as well save your breath because it will result in null progress. Emails have the lowest priority.

Phone them. Got lot's of things done that way.
  • moggsy 25 Jul 2007 11:10:30 3,860 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Xerx3s wrote:
    Never, ever use email support. Especially with ms. You might as well save your breath because it will result in null progress. Emails have the lowest priority.

Yeh, why is it that companies ignore emails/things submitted in contact forms on their websites?

If they've no intention of ever answering emails why bother with an email address/contact form?
  • Darren 25 Jul 2007 12:31:29 8,756 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Microsoft's email support is completely useless... I'm slightly deaf and prefer to use email rather than telephoning support so I emailed Microsoft explaining to them that I had hearing problems. I only got an email back asking me to ring them on one of their support lines!

Muppets!

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• myiagros 25 Jul 2007 13:39:36 1,346 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    moggsy wrote:
    Xerx3s wrote:

Yeh, why is it that companies ignore emails/things submitted in contact forms on their websites?

If they've no intention of ever answering emails why bother with an email address/contact form?

to keep there call volumes down. If someone emails them, then they will probably not get a call from that person for a week or more
  • masc.box 25 Jul 2007 20:11:32 92 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Any e-mail regarding Xbox 360 gets an automated reply to call their helpline as far as I know, so that's not much help.

If you're looking for compensation I'd write a strongly worded letter to the address listed here.

• Deleted user 25 July 2007 20:13:21
    Phone no. I have is: 0800 5872920
  • mat1227 26 Jul 2007 11:31:07 6 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thanks guys thats more useful :)

Mat
  • moggsy 26 Jul 2007 11:33:39 3,860 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    myiagros wrote:
    moggsy wrote:
    Xerx3s wrote:

to keep there call volumes down. If someone emails them, then they will probably not get a call from that person for a week or more

Just delaying the inevitable that though isn't it? Head in sand syndrome...
  • untouchable1982 3 Aug 2007 20:16:46 1 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I found this email address on another site. It the escalations email address As you can see I managed to get forza 2 free from this guy + a wireless controller, Kameo from the call centre supervisors plus 2 x 1 month xbox live cards with my xbox upon return. Although it was refushished (which I stated that I didn't want) and it took 8 weeks and 2 days too receive my console back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Paul - as discussed, I have been in touch with our repair centre - they
    advise your console will ship within the next 48 hours. Consequently you should
    expect your console early next week.

I have today sent a copy of Forza 2 to you via courier - you can expect this
    tomorrow.

I know the extended turnaround time for your repair has been a frustrating
    experience and I apologise on behalf of Microsoft for this.

Kind regards

nick smith | emea xbox support group manager |

Hi Paul,

Your console was ready to ship from our central repair site on the 17th July - I
    will check during business hours tomorrow if it has already shipped or if not
    then when it is expected to ship and of course update you accordingly.

I would like to offer you further goodwill as a result of this extended delay -
    can you please advise me of the best number to reach you on over the next few
    days.

Kind regards

nick smith | emea xbox support group manager |

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 23 July 2007 18:55
    To: Nick Smith
    Cc: Gordon Frazer
    Subject: RE:
    Hi Nick,

It has now been 6 weeks and 3 days since my console arrived in Havent. You
    college assured me that I would get my console back within 7 days. I am
    writing to express my dissappointment on the whole episode. As far as I am
    concerned my console has either been lost or misplaced. Can you please have
    another look into my case. Otherwise I will have to demand my console back
    and get it repaired privately and will be seeking compensation from
    yourselves.

Regards,

Paul Flanagan

>From: Nick Smith
    >To: , emea xbox
    >escalations
    >CC: Gordon Frazer
    >Subject: Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:26:26 +0100
    >
    >Hi - thanks for taking the time to send your feedback. Our repair
    >centre does have a backlog at present which has driven an increase in
    >repair turnaround times. I know from conversations with many customers that
    >this is extremely frustrating. I can assure you the repair team is doing
    >everything it can to deal with this backlog and return to normal turnaround
    >times as soon as possible. I have checked your console status and can
    >advise it has been received at our central repair centre in Europe and is
    >awaiting repair. On Monday our escalation team will contact our service
    >centre with a view to expediting the repair process on your behalf and
    >either myself or a colleague will update you directly.
    >
    >On behalf of Microsoft I apologise for the extended repair time and
    >associated inconvenience.
    >
    >Kind regards
    >
    >nick smith | emea xbox support group manager | >
    >-----Original Message-----
    >From:
    >Sent: 15 July 2007 16:39
    >To: emea xbox escalations
    >Cc: Gordon Frazer
    >Subject: SRX
    >
    >UPS Label Delivery,
    >
    >Dear Sir/Madam,
    >
    >I have been a xbox fan since day one. I have spent the best part
    >of 5000 on the xbox franchise and have convienced my brothers and some of
    >my friends to also buy your console. Currently I own 16 games for the xbox
    >360 along with xbox live and a hd-dvd drive. I have given you my console
    >on
    >the 7th June and have still not received it back. One of your super visors
    >gave me a choice of 3 games as compensation all of which I own so I
    >reluctanlty chose kameo. I am giving you till tuesday to let me know what
    >is happening with my console, after this date I will be selling my xbox
    >console, games, accessories and will never buy into the xbox brand again.
    >I
    >hope you are aware that you are right in the midst of losing some of your
    >core audience and die hard supporters.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Paul
    >
  • taffbargoed 30 Aug 2009 10:59:08 5 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    WHAT A MERRY RUN AROUND IVE BEEN LED BY WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAJOR COMPANY.AFTER WAITING IN FOR FOUR DAYS FOR THE CONSOLE TO BE PICKED UP THE DELIVERY DRIVER ARRIVES AND SAYS HE WASNT TOLD TO COME TO ME ON THREE OCCATIONS.
    SO WE FINALLY SENT THE XBOX OFF AND HAD IT RETURNED IN A QUICK TIME.OPENED THE BOX TO SEE A LETTER SAYING THEY DIDNT REPAIR MY CONSOLE AND SENT ME A NEW ONE MINUS MY HARD DRIVE WHICH NOBODY TOLD ME TO TAKE OFF AS I HAVE SENT IT BEFORE,THIS IS THE SECOND TIME ITS BEEN FOR REPAIR.
    SO ON THE PHONE WE GO TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND HERE IT STARTS.WAS ASKED FOR A TIME FOR RETURN CALL AND WAS ALLOCATED WED/THURS/FRI IN BETWEEN 2.30 AND 5.00.
    YOU GUESSED IT NO REPLY SO BACK ON THE PHONE WE GO AND WAS TOLD SORRY BUT CAN WE WAIT IN ON SATURDAY BETWEEN 11 AND 3 OCLOCK.
    YOU GUESSED IT NO REPLY SO BACK ON THE PHONE WE GO AND GET A SUPPORT GENTLEMAN WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE WAS TO TALK AS LOUD AS HE COULD OVER THE TOP OF ME AND NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK.HE STATED THAT THE PERSON I TALKED TO ON FRIDAY SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD ME TO WAIT IN SATURDAY AS THE DEPARTMENT WAS NOT OPEN ON THE WEEKEND.HE NOW TELLS ME IN A VERY LOUD VOICE THAT THERE WAS NO HARD DRIVE ON THE CONSOLE WHEN IT ARRIVED,EVEN THOUGH WHEN I PACKED IT I HAD SIX PEOPLE IN MY PRESENCE WHOM SEEN ME PUT IT IN BOX AND ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY TO THAT.HE SAYS HE CANT DO NO MORE AND CAN I WAIT IN ON MON/TUES FOR ANOTHER PHONE CALL.
    WHAT A DISGRACE BLATANTLY CALLING ME AND MY FRIENDS LIARS.DO THEY THINK I WOULD BE GOING THROUGH THIS TORTURE FOR THE SAKE OF IT.
    YOURS TOTALLY BEWILDERED ANDY
    PS IF ANYBODY CAN HELP WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL OF WHAT TO DO NEXT.
  • Deleted user 30 August 2009 11:02:00
    Turning off caps lock would be tip one.
  • taffbargoed 30 Aug 2009 12:11:49 5 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    hi again i see the name nick smith popping up can anybody kindly pass on his contact details,i would be most obliged to you.
    yours andy
    albufton2004@aol.com
  • taffbargoed 31 Aug 2009 18:13:32 5 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hi guys sorry to be a pain but ive think i have been sent to the worlds first non answering forum.Thanks for such a warm welcome ESPECIALLY to micro-explosion for the heads up on caps lock.Every forum you seem to go on has someone as such who loves to sit there probably alone and comment on some newcomers post(been there).
    Didnt i see them on the sex problem site hence the name micro-explosion.
    Anyway thanks for all the replies thy have been most interesting.

ALL COMMENTS MADE ARE NOT MADE TO OFFEND.
    OOPS LOOKS LIKE IVE DONE IT AGAIN.

yours Andy
  • heyyo 31 Aug 2009 18:22:12 14,374 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Calm down, don't go frantic is what you should do next. Then put 30 (cost of a 20GB HDD) into a bank account, wait 10 years and if the HDD hasn't been returned by MS then buy a new one with the interest gained.
  • sanctusmortis 31 Aug 2009 18:27:08 9,627 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    We're not a support forum. Dropping in a long-dead thread ranting and raving then expecting an answer? Imagine how you'd be treated if you did the same in a high street shop at the top of your lungs.

Seriously, if people had an answer they'd say.
  • psychokitten Moderator 31 Aug 2009 18:27:57 7,794 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Welcome to the internet, is it your first time?

Stop getting huffy because people aren't answering, no one here can help. Call back, kick up a fuss and demand to speak to a manager. Tell them you'll take them to small claims court or some shit, empty threats generally work on companies.
  • Deleted user 31 August 2009 18:29:57
    Also that sounds like it's UPS who are the problem. Maybe give them a shout.
  • heyyo 31 Aug 2009 18:31:31 14,374 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Erm, I replied with helpful advise.
  • nickthegun 31 Aug 2009 18:32:12 59,341 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ive got the answer but the sex forum joke was POOR.

I will give you ONE DIGIT per micro explosion joke from this point on.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• taffbargoed 31 Aug 2009 22:54:04 5 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    All jokes aside thanks guys for your points of view they are all welcome and as i mentioned in no way did i mean to offend anyone in any way being a new member.

thank you
    andy
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next