EVE ONLINE Page 4

• Page

of 164 First / Last

• Huggybear 29 Jan 2004 20:58:14 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I like some of the new features a lot (like having your book marks available in f11 under the system name). But it's not very stable... I've crashed, gotten stuck, been unable to dock or jump etc. Hope they can hotfix all that ASAP.

Zondy, could you rent us an office in Unertek, if there are any available? I want to dump all the loot I get there, my own hangar is so cluttered it takes ages to locate modules or recycle stuff.
  • Huggybear 30 Jan 2004 07:49:19 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Actually, could someone (James, Zondy, Ming) just make me a Director so I can get some things done?

Where the heck is everyone... even Jedi has gone AWOL:-(
  • thrawn 30 Jan 2004 10:53:00 892 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I suspect people have been taking longer to get to and from work because of bad weather huggy. I'll try and move to Unertek this weekend. At least my stuff, if not all of my ships. No promises though, I have very little free time at the moment :(
  • ariel-acterus 30 Jan 2004 11:33:29 7 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hey Zond,
    Your little tool is excellent - well done!

Will you be including the new interceptors at some point?

Thanks
    Ariel
    xxx
  • Huggybear 30 Jan 2004 11:34:22 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    thrawn wrote:
    I suspect people have been taking longer to get to and from work because of bad weather huggy. I'll try and move to Unertek this weekend. At least my stuff, if not all of my ships. No promises though, I have very little free time at the moment :(

Bad weather.... oh yeah, I see. (although we Finns probably wouldn't consider the weather you have as particularly bad...).

I usually don't have that much free time on week days either, but this week I've had more free evenings, and it's just that I really haven't seen anyone else on. Then again, I TRY to stop playing at 7 or 8pm UK time.

Anyway, it will be nice to have you in Unertek. When you do come, try to make sure it's safe. If there are pod-kills in Atlar, try the following route: Pator-Offikatlin-Tabbetzur-Unertek. Just put them in as Waypoints, it's a couple of jumps longer, but perhaps safer.
  • Huggybear 30 Jan 2004 11:38:29 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ariel acterus wrote:
    Hey Zond,

Thanks
    Ariel
    xxx

Speaking of which, who on earth is going to bother with those?

Frigate 5 and Evasive Maneuvers 5.... that's about four weeks total training time from my current levels (both at 4) even with a Perception of 16.

They are darn fast though...
  • Zond3 30 Jan 2004 12:23:10 635 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ariel acterus wrote:
    Hey Zond,

Thanks
    Ariel
    xxx

Thanks, Ariel. And yeah, I will indeed.

To all you INCOM guys, I made the decision last night (after much thought on the train back from work) to leave INCOM and join up with MCORP. I havent seen any you INCOM guys at all these past few weeks, and there always seems to be somebody online at MCORP when i log in. These guys and gals are a very friendly bunch and they seem to be super organised (the first thing Velios did when i joined was give me a Thorax for nothing!).

Edited by Zond 3 at 12:25:00 30-01-2004
  • ariel-acterus 30 Jan 2004 12:47:49 7 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cool, Zond.

And surely that's super generous rather than organised!

Ariel
    xxx
  • UncleLou Moderator 30 Jan 2004 12:51:41 35,508 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    To all you INCOM guys, I made the decision last night (after much thought on the train back from work) to leave INCOM and join up with MCORP. I havent seen any you INCOM guys at all these past few weeks,

Traitor! ;-)

Nah, seriously, I haven't logged on for weeks I must admit - what about the others though? James, Mingster, Jazz Bo*, Jedi? Noone around anymore?

I still really like the game, but it just sucks away too much time, and I can't play just a bit now and then. That said, my account is still active. They deserve a little bit of my money. :-)

*he obviously is, just read his posts above

Edited by UncleLou at 12:52:27 30-01-2004
  • mingster 30 Jan 2004 13:07:54 3,270 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hi all..

I too am having a realife, lack of time crisis...

So i don't blame you guys in wanting to swap to a corp with active members in...

I haven't the time to even sort myself out a new ship and weapons atm.. very sad :-(

whats the new patch like, any good?
  • Zond3 30 Jan 2004 13:37:36 635 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    good to see youre still around Lou, you too Ming. I thought you guys had gone forever!

Youre right, Ariel, MCORP are super-generous (as INCOM is(/was...(?))) but theyve also organized themselves into a very slick, efficient unit. Like a well-oiled megathron engine, or something...
  • Huggybear 30 Jan 2004 14:08:23 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    UncleLou wrote:
    To all you INCOM guys, I made the decision last night (after much thought on the train back from work) to leave INCOM and join up with MCORP. I havent seen any you INCOM guys at all these past few weeks,

Traitor! ;-)

Nah, seriously, I haven't logged on for weeks I must admit - what about the others though? James, Mingster, Jazz Bo*, Jedi? Noone around anymore?

I still really like the game, but it just sucks away too much time, and I can't play just a bit now and then. That said, my account is still active. They deserve a little bit of my money. :-)

*he obviously is, just read his posts above

Edited by UncleLou at 12:52:27 30-01-2004

Nice to see you're still in the game, in spirit if not in digital flesh.

Zondy, that's not a bad idea, been toying with it myself... so I just may follow in your foot steps sooner or later.

It's always possible to go back to Incom too, I hope.
  • Zond3 30 Jan 2004 14:11:50 635 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Thats great news, Huggybear. MCORP are based in Unertek, a 16 jump hop from Massale. Hope to see you there soon, bud!
  • Huggybear 30 Jan 2004 19:52:40 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bad news.... James is no longer our CEO, he resigned today. Hopefully he'll join us again, after his break. He gave me/us his Megathron ship. I'll probably fly it to Unertek, so Zond can use it too.

Our new CEO is... Mingster. Long Live King Mingster!

PS. James, if you're reading this, did you put the ship in the hangars 'cos I can't find it anywhere?

Edited by Huggybear at 19:53:52 30-01-2004
  • bainbrge 30 Jan 2004 20:08:16 1,687 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    oh dear, its so sad to read of everyone leaving etc.
  • mingster 30 Jan 2004 22:54:50 3,270 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bloody hell!!

Ahhh James you'll be missed your a funny guy you used to have me in stiches.
    I will be sorry to see you go. I have your email though i think so hopefully keep in touch eh?

As is obligatory then can we have your stuff please?

I must say i am battleshipless atm and can fly a megathron .. hint.. hint.

I'm up for joining with Mcorp then i spose as you all have jumped ship.

I think we need to decide a plan of action then.
  • Lutz 30 Jan 2004 23:07:19 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Odd question, but can anyone remember when the original Eve thread was started? The one that Errol "deleted" ?
  • Huggybear 31 Jan 2004 00:08:21 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mingster wrote:
    Bloody hell!!

Ahhh James you'll be missed your a funny guy you used to have me in stiches.
    I will be sorry to see you go. I have your email though i think so hopefully keep in touch eh?

As is obligatory then can we have your stuff please?

I must say i am battleshipless atm and can fly a megathron .. hint.. hint.

I'm up for joining with Mcorp then i spose as you all have jumped ship.

I think we need to decide a plan of action then.

James was (and hopefully will be) the Funniest Man in Eve.

You'll have to give me his email Ming, as soon as we meet again.

Only you Ming and Tanyan were possible CEO candidates, so we decided it should be you, as Tanyan hasn't been seen. EmTae did make a donation on the 15th (I think) so maybe Tan will be back. If you don't want to be the CEO I'm sure we can think of something.

The Megathron was given to me (so I feel responsible for it) but obviously anyone who needs it can use it, since I already have a BS.

Ming, you still have enough to buy a Scorp don't you? If you do so, I'll be happy to borrow you turrets/modules/Isk for insurance.

Edited by Huggybear at 00:44:54 31-01-2004
  • Huggybear 31 Jan 2004 00:51:49 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    Odd question, but can anyone remember when the original Eve thread was started? The one that Errol "deleted" ?

Sorry, the thread no longer seems to be cached on Google (at least the link on the "Eve Online Thread Gone" thread no longer shows it), but maybe someone else knows how to unearth it?

Must have been in May/early June.

Edited by Huggybear at 00:52:34 31-01-2004
  • Zond3 31 Jan 2004 02:17:50 635 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Huggybear wrote:
    Bad news.... James is no longer our CEO, he resigned today. Hopefully he'll join us again, after his break.

Thats tragic news. Did he say how long his break would be, and if indeed he'd return to Eve after it?
  • Huggybear 31 Jan 2004 08:46:37 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Zond 3 wrote:
    Huggybear wrote:
    Bad news.... James is no longer our CEO, he resigned today. Hopefully he'll join us again, after his break.

Thats tragic news. Did he say how long his break would be, and if indeed he'd return to Eve after it?

I don't think he specified, but he did say "Months". He did say he'd be back.

I think he started training for G.Industrial 5 too.

Oh, more bad news. Just as I logged on yesteday, Jedi logged off. I think Bigby said Jedi'd told them he was going to take a break too:-(
  • Huggybear 31 Jan 2004 11:07:36 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I immeadiately started abusing my power as a Director.

The Megathron is in James's hangar in Sicksea.

Curse his bad memory! He did tell me he was going to forget everything immeaditely... and so he did:-D
  • squidd 31 Jan 2004 11:38:44 2 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hi all, first post :). Just thought I'd drop in and say howdy to all the fellow EVE players out there. Just abit of background, my in-game character name is Voss Matsu, been around EVE since Beta 3. I'm in a corp of around 15 members where i'm the 2nd IC. Hope to see you all flying round in the near future...

Oh, and my corps name is Maphestos Children
  • Huggybear 31 Jan 2004 11:49:38 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    squidd wrote:
    Hi all, first post :). Just thought I'd drop in and say howdy to all the fellow EVE players out there. Just abit of background, my in-game character name is Voss Matsu, been around EVE since Beta 3. I'm in a corp of around 15 members where i'm the 2nd IC. Hope to see you all flying round in the near future...

Oh, and my corps name is Maphestos Children

Hello there, and may I be the first to welcome you to the forum and this thread! Too bad you missed the old thread, 100+ pages it was and a mighty funny and informative read indeed!

Where is your corp based, and what is your busimess?

Incom is/was based in Reblier in Verge Vendor.

Mcorp is based in Unertek and is the greatest BPC Package Dealer in the (known) universe!
  • squidd 31 Jan 2004 13:50:59 2 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    We are based in Baviasi and because the corp is fairly new, we dont really specialize in anytihng. We have all members in cruisers and are now putting people in BS's... I was in a corp called Endless, youd had heard of them if you were around in beta, but decided to leave because they were becoming too inactive
  • James-Caldari 31 Jan 2004 19:42:46 2,103 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hello all,

Just realised that I should have had the decency to say goodbye properly... but then also realised that I will indeed be back. Work is quite intense at the moment, so I need to use all my remaining braincells to stand any chance of stayong on top; being a janitor is hard work, but they've promised if I do well, next year they'll give me a mop! (That last part about being a janitor isn't quite true, but being in IT often leads to having to deal with crap on a regular basis).

Jazz, I'm logging on now to put the Megathron in the Reblier hanger; my only worry is getting past the Sicksea stargate.

Vel; on my return, I'd probably like to join up with MCorp, if you guy's will have me (not in a 'bitch' sense mind you - I'm not volunteering to be the MCorp Gimp).

• thrawn 1 Feb 2004 11:03:06 892 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Come back soon JC. I'm struggling to find time at the moment too. Should find some time during the week. I'll start moving my stuff to Unertek then, if Mcorp will have me that is.

Huggy, do you want to move your Thorax? I don't want to be responsible for it being lost in transit.
  • Huggybear 1 Feb 2004 20:15:57 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well, if you want me to.

Just leave it on Escrow in Yulai, specifically for me (important!), and message me.

I have an extra Stabber in Unertek too, if you want to try one out.
  • mingster 1 Feb 2004 22:47:33 3,270 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Gahh it sounds that JC's megathron got 'lost' in transit too.

Unlucky fella that was harsh. Would have been handy that Megathron.

Right what are we going to do with INCOM then?

I think we should give Zonds donation back.
    Is Meta still active?

What are we going to do with INCMOMS assets?
    I want to stick with INCOM myself as like being able to create/retract wars to fuel my pirating habit i think.
  • Huggybear 2 Feb 2004 09:33:43 716 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Right, a month has passed, no money has been returned and he didn't even bother answering my message.

I just made a "Nicholas Marshal is a Corp Thief" thread at the official Eve forums, General Discussion folder.

Please keep it bumped:-)

Now then.

Zond should have his money back, true.

Meta, are you still in the game? James also gave me some money, I could refund your donations from that. Or we could sell that BB blueprint, after making a few copies of it. Face it, it's not such a good ship anymore, and ship production isn't that lucrative anyway.

Unless you want to start selling BPCs Ming?
  • Page

of 164 First / Last