of 300 First / Last

• DrStrangelove 10 Mar 2014 12:32:26 3,379 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Are those 15 always the same?
  • pacrifice 10 Mar 2014 13:03:36 1,040 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    FFS! I only want the rss feed url to idownloadblog so I visit the site, copy the long url, bit.ly, paste into an email to send to my phone but!!! fucking email's not working on desktop now! Visit idownlodblablalbla on iPhone, but it keeps giving me the mobile site. Google "idownloadblablabla rss feed" only to give me articles about rss from idownloadblog.

/sigh

Finally about to add the feed to my iPhone, and the fucking bastard shit phone crashes /o\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck iPhone, fuck idownloadblaaaaaa, fuck google, fuck rss, fuck emails, fuck all these fucking mothafuckers!
  • beastmaster 10 Mar 2014 13:35:57 11,190 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Went out for a best friend's birthday bash (44) on Saturday night. There are 8 of us guys who all grew up together and have pretty much know each other since we were 10.

Therefore it's inevitable that were are just going to absolutely take the piss out of each other without mercy. All well and good as we do this pretty much every time we see each other, which is on a fairly regular basis.

When someone who we hardly know starts chipping in and starts taking the piss in a similar manner then it's just not on. I knew something was going on but it wasn't happening near me and I only found out about it last night. Not only does his not have the right to do this but he was apparently saying these things in a snide manner.

It's a good job we didn't hear this (he was outside having a smoke) otherwise he would have been politely been asked to "fuck off and never come back!". Anyway, the mate's who's birthday it was, has not been aware of this and the number of times we see this other guy is rare at best.

I know there's a lot of history between us etc. but we're very accepting if

1. You're not a dick
    2. You've got something interesting to say

Unfortunately, this guy fails on both criteria. He seems like the kind of guy who want to establish his "authority" on things. Well, that's never going to work with us. At all.Ever.

Anyhow, despite this cunts bests attempts, it was a fucking fantastic evening.

Edited by beastmaster at 13:37:29 10-03-2014

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• Salaman 10 Mar 2014 13:59:53 18,875 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    If you replace 2us guys" with "Us girls" and "him" with "her", this could be a mumsnet post.
  • beastmaster 17 Mar 2014 09:39:47 11,190 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Grr...!!!!

You get the time signed off work, you book the holiday and you let the person who does the on-call rota know that you're not able to do that week.

So, what happens? He puts you on anyway!

I'm sure someone else will cover it but it's extremely annoying all the same.

Edited by beastmaster at 09:40:08 17-03-2014

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• DFawkes 17 Mar 2014 10:36:49 22,608 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Surely it's out of your hands now? That person made the mistake, it's their job to fix it now. You're free to go wherever you like on holiday since it's signed off. That said, if he hasn't noticed I'd probably give him a heads up so he has time to change it. Unless he's not a nice person, in which case just keep it to yourself.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Vortex808 17 Mar 2014 10:59:41 6,975 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    We appear to have a crow that likes pecking our tv aerial at 5-6 am for the last few weeks. It keeps waking me up thinking someone is knocking at a door or in the house, until it caws and I wake enough to realise the noises are coming from our roof.

Do you think it would count as animal cruelty to get a big ladder and leave our cat on the roof for a few days to sort this out? ;)
  • Load_2.0 17 Mar 2014 11:01:08 18,925 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Is your cat good with aerials?
  • mrpon 17 Mar 2014 11:22:23 28,481 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Might be an emu.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Vortex808 17 Mar 2014 11:31:51 6,975 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I had a look, but didn't spot Rod Hull,

I'll check he's not lying on the slabs round the back later....
  • kinky_mong 17 Mar 2014 11:40:18 9,977 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Vortex808 wrote:
    I had a look, but didn't spot Rod Hull,

I'll check he's not lying on the slabs round the back later....
    What does Rod Hull do his laundry with?

Ariel and Bounce

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• thelzdking 18 Mar 2014 20:16:16 4,326 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I cannot believe that people think of prawn and shrimp as fish. The fact that they are not fish was obvious to me from the age of five or six. Why are people so fucking stupid?

And if you are that stupid then don't get all pissed off with me because I've pointed out that what you are eating is closer to eating flies than it is to eating cod.
  • pacrifice 18 Mar 2014 21:01:48 1,040 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Smartphones are shit.

They do more than what we need them to do.

We spend too much time configuring them to get the most efficient use.

Amount of times I've rebooted this stupid jailbroken iPhone, 'sake.
  • TheSaint 18 Mar 2014 21:04:58 14,201 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm sure you can pick up a cheap 3210 on eBay.
  • Psychotext 18 Mar 2014 21:06:08 53,849 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    I cannot believe that people think of prawn and shrimp as fish. The fact that they are not fish was obvious to me from the age of five or six. Why are people so fucking stupid?

And if you are that stupid then don't get all pissed off with me because I've pointed out that what you are eating is closer to eating flies than it is to eating cod.
    Fair play, that has to be one of the strangest things I've seen someone rant about around here.

OMFG GOD YOU IDIOT, IT'S CLEARLY A CRUSTACEAN.
  • cheeky_prawnking 18 Mar 2014 21:08:33 4,278 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Is that an Asian with eczema?
  • cheeky_prawnking 18 Mar 2014 21:12:39 4,278 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Why are authorities in Berkshire so absolutely fucking useless?

Missus eldest daughter violent to her and younger sister. Arrested when lived with dad for violence, social services went remove her until she smashes up the house or seriously hurts someone. Social worker told the girl that!

Attacked mother and younger sister tonight, police won't arrest her because she is 13 even though she now has previous and is honestly a danger.

Ambulance called because youngest has been hyperventilating since 6:30 still not arrived
  • thelzdking 18 Mar 2014 21:14:28 4,326 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    thelzdking wrote:

Fair play, that has to be one of the strangest things I've seen someone rant about around here.

OMFG GOD YOU IDIOT, IT'S CLEARLY A CRUSTACEAN.
    Yeah, I almost put it Random Musings, but it definitely comes from the 'rant' part of my brain. I think it might have something to do with people trying to pass shellfish off as fish when I was a child, and me setting them the fuck straight before they ignored me and continued trying to force me to eat something I didn't want.

Then another layer of WTF was added when it became apparent that quite a lot of people are too stupid to tell the difference between invertebrate and vertebrate. 'It lives underwater, it must be a fish.' Fucking idiots.

Edited by thelzdking at 21:16:51 18-03-2014
  • DFawkes 18 Mar 2014 21:23:22 22,608 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think shrimp are regarded as shellfish in cooking. That has the word fish in it. That the closest link I can think of, and even that is a stretch.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• thelzdking 18 Mar 2014 21:29:37 4,326 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Exactly.
  • skuzzbag 18 Mar 2014 22:36:59 5,637 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    They are totally shellfish the way they want to be put in last and everything and have high demands.

"don't overcook me"

"don't undercook me"

Twats.
  • Tonka 19 Mar 2014 14:50:40 20,019 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Having a generally shit week.
    Car is busted in need of expensive repair.
    My throat has been sore for 6 weeks. Paid a doc to have it looked at. "It's a viruys. Nothing to do about it"

Massive fucking headache today AND I've pulled a muscle in my left shoulder.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Moot_Point 19 Mar 2014 15:01:29 3,917 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Having a generally shit week.
    Car is busted in need of expensive repair.
    My throat has been sore for 6 weeks. Paid a doc to have it looked at. "It's a viruys. Nothing to do about it"

Massive fucking headache today AND I've pulled a muscle in my left shoulder.
    Try these herbs in a tea for your sore throat. (Not all of them at once of course ;))

Chamomile
    Fenugreek seeds
    Juniper
    Golden rod
    Marigold flowers
    Marjoram
    Marshmellow
    Mulleinn
    Raspberry leaves
    Sage
    Silverweed
    Tormentil

Or the popular [real] Lemon juice and honey.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• nickthegun 19 Mar 2014 15:03:35 58,857 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And then get a witch to dance around you, waving good vibes into your throat with her wand.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Moot_Point 19 Mar 2014 15:08:41 3,917 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @nickthegun A naked witch obviously, with huge tits.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• Load_2.0 19 Mar 2014 15:09:54 18,925 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:

Yeah... they should put that on the menu.

At the Asylum.
  • Mageme 20 Mar 2014 11:50:46 1,995 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just found out Ovivo has shut up shop as of yesterday. I had a 15 credit with them as well on my Data SIM. Dammit!

3DS: 5086-1465-9252

• Psychotext 20 Mar 2014 11:52:38 53,849 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That was always a "if it looks too good to be true" situation.
  • Psychotext 20 Mar 2014 12:18:14 53,849 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fuck you social networking.

Was just looking for my saved searches on ebay to no avail. Apparently they're now "Followed Searches". No you fucking wankers, I would not like to follow a search, I'd like to save it for later.

/bites corner off desk
  • CosmicFuzz 20 Mar 2014 12:25:43 23,311 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    thelzdking wrote:

Yeah... they should put that on the menu.

At the Asylum.
    :D

Looking for a new gaming podcast to listen to? LOOK NO FURTHER!

• Page

of 300 First / Last