Random rants that don't warrant their own threads Page 233

  • Page

    of 300 First / Last

  • Deckard1 17 Jul 2012 16:14:59 27,125 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Normally I would do that but self righteous nosy cunts like that really make me see red. Plus she's already made you be part of a scene you you might as well at least tell her to fuck off. Maybe take off your top and sprint round her in a circle going "woop woop woop woop woop woop woop wooop woop woop woop woop wooop" just to unease her.
  • nickthegun 17 Jul 2012 16:29:22 58,782 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    A student type once, out of the blue, stopped my wife and told that having our daughter on reigns was cruel, bad for her development and showed we didnt care enough to look after her properly when we were out.

    Some free advice; I dont know if any EGers feel that way but its best to keep it to yourself rather than tell it to the harassed mother of a one year old that likes chasing everything she lays her eyes on. Im fairly sure this little cunt kept his opinions to himself after the shit she gave him.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 17 Jul 2012 16:32:45 6,654 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Not far enough if you ask me. Muzzle
  • Dougs 17 Jul 2012 18:32:31 66,644 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    A student type once, out of the blue, stopped my wife and told that having our daughter on reigns was cruel, bad for her development and showed we didnt care enough to look after her properly when we were out.

    Some free advice; I dont know if any EGers feel that way but its best to keep it to yourself rather than tell it to the harassed mother of a one year old that likes chasing everything she lays her eyes on. Im fairly sure this little cunt kept his opinions to himself after the shit she gave him.
    These are the worst. And it's usually the fucking grandparents that impart such "advice". What is it about old fuckers that can't help sticking their nose into other people's business?
  • kinky_mong 17 Jul 2012 18:33:24 9,952 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm on the mad woman's side, but only because I hate the "aggressive begging" of people working their way from carriage to carriage on the tube with the same bullshit story, as opposed to homeless people on the street simply asking for change which I'm more than happy to oblige with if I have some.

    I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

  • Deleted user 17 July 2012 18:34:51
    nickthegun wrote:
    A student type once, out of the blue, stopped my wife and told that having our daughter on reigns was cruel, bad for her development and showed we didnt care enough to look after her properly when we were out.

    Some free advice; I dont know if any EGers feel that way but its best to keep it to yourself rather than tell it to the harassed mother of a one year old that likes chasing everything she lays her eyes on. Im fairly sure this little cunt kept his opinions to himself after the shit she gave him.
    I've heard you tell this story before and it made me want to punch a wall then as well.
  • Deckard1 17 Jul 2012 18:48:16 27,125 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Nick pretends his children are dogs to ease the pain of having a snail for his only pet.
  • fletch7100 17 Jul 2012 18:56:06 6,935 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Random story from few years back

    Was refused service from a sports themed pub in Surrey because mate and myself were wearing sports tops, me a football shirt , mate a rugby shirt. Got told at the bar that we couldn't be served because of what we was wearing.

    Replied well this is a sports theme bar, was even called The Sports Bar, had football match on the tv that we wanted to watch and football shirts and rugby shirts framed and hanging on the wall.

    Management came down as told us those were the rules

    Strange country I tell ya
  • cheeky_prawnking 17 Jul 2012 19:00:32 4,261 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Is it called Gary?
  • Rusty_M 17 Jul 2012 22:36:08 4,570 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Normally I would do that but self righteous nosy cunts like that really make me see red. Plus she's already made you be part of a scene you you might as well at least tell her to fuck off. Maybe take off your top and sprint round her in a circle going "woop woop woop woop woop woop woop wooop woop woop woop woop wooop" just to unease her.
    If you're going to sprint round someone in a circle, you should be saying "andale andale arriba arriba"

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • RyanDS 30 Jul 2012 22:11:11 9,057 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    God I hate life! It is always just so fucking stressfull.

    My infertility stuff is not good. No sperm found, as a last ditch in a couple of months I am being put under a general anaesthetic and people will cut my balls open to try to find some.

    This will cost money.

    If they find sperm, awesome, I pay 300 a year to store it, then 4500 per round of IVF (20% success rate) to try to get my wife pregnant. They don't find sperm? I get a donor and pay 4500 per cycle to try to get my wife pregnant.

    What joy it is to live in a NHS area that does no funding.

    This leaves me three choices:
    1) Stay in current job, struggle massively and borrow heavily to fund.
    2) Quit job, move somewhere free, find low paying job.
    3) Take job offer in London with a massive payrise, but go back to working 60+ hours a week, which ruins the last few years I spent working to get my career into a place where I could leave London.

    And knowing my luck we will spend 20,000 on IVF and end up adopting.
  • X201 30 Jul 2012 22:18:46 15,130 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • X201 30 Jul 2012 22:19:42 15,130 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wrong thread. Thought I was still in the Olympics thread
  • RyanDS 30 Jul 2012 22:20:38 9,057 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    Wrong thread. Thought I was still in the Olympics thread
    Well I was discussing ball games...
  • Salaman 31 Jul 2012 08:26:07 18,861 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    That sucks man. I wish there was something I could do.

    ...

    Hey wait a minute ... can you post a picture of your Mrs?
    Maybe EG as a community can step up and help you out here.

    After the cutting open your balls phase (ouch!), if it's bad news and you need a donor maybe someone from here can do the honourable thing and help a fellow forumite.
  • Carbon_Altered 31 Jul 2012 08:33:44 675 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ryandsimmons wrote: end up adopting.
    it's not some sort of booby prize you know!

    takes special people, but with amazing rewards
  • Deleted user 31 July 2012 08:53:03
    You could steal a child or get someone else to get your wife pregnant for you.
  • roz123 31 Jul 2012 09:13:41 7,112 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Unlucky, I hope whatever method you choose works out well
  • Salaman 31 Jul 2012 09:41:24 18,861 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Salaman 31 Jul 2012 09:42:12 18,861 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deletion threadfixing post.
  • Deleted user 31 July 2012 09:50:08
    Post deleted
  • Rusty_M 31 Jul 2012 18:22:26 4,570 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Edit your posts instead of deleting them, maggots!

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • Razz 17 Aug 2012 19:25:14 60,760 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I hate when bartenders fuck up. Pisses me off no end. I know when its my turn to be served you cunt. Just because your rather some pretty blonde girls over me you call me a liar saying I just got there even though you acknowledge me standing there 15/ mins ago' you sir, are a cunt and I hope you die tonight.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Dolly 19 Aug 2012 12:37:20 3,203 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My girlfriend walked out of my flat last month, taking all of her stuff with her and saying it was over. A few days later, she came to her senses and said it was a mistake and was sorry etc, so i forgave her and we got back together (I even drove from Yorkshire to Glasgow to allow the make-up to take place)
    However, in those few days, a fit young lass that lives next door to me made a pass at me (which i turned down) and i was fucking STUPID enough to be honest about it to my girlfriend, for the sake of transparency.
    She just can't let it go. I get on real well with all my neighbours, we all socialise like a little community, so i'm always (completely innocently) around this girl.
    The missus just can't accept it and is treating me like a fucking love-rat or something. All she does all the time is call this girl (who is my friend) an untrustworthy bitch and tells me that she trusts me 100% but doesnt trust this girl (which is apparently different??!) and doesn't want me to be around her. It's killing our relationship and i haven't even had my end away to at least have the benefit of being made to feel like a twat! She can get to fuck!!!
  • RedSparrows 19 Aug 2012 13:14:16 22,001 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    In my experience any girl who treats you like an innately suspicious creature can fuck off. Not worth the time/energy.
  • Rusty_M 19 Aug 2012 17:11:19 4,570 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    In my experience any girl who treats you like an innately suspicious creature can fuck off. Not worth the time/energy.
    this

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • Deleted user 19 August 2012 18:27:20
    And I always find , Yeah I always find, I always find somethin' wrong
    You been puttin' up with my shit just way too long
    I'm so gifted at findin' what I don't like the most
    So I think it's time for us to have a toast

    Let's have a toast for the douchebags,
    Let's have a toast for the assholes,
    Let's have a toast for the scumbags,
    Every one of them that I know
    Let's have a toast for the jerkoffs
    That'll never take work off
    I got a plan Run away fast as you can

    Never was much of a romantic
    I could never take the intimacy
    And I know it did damage
    Plus the look in your eyes, is killing me
    I guess you knew it was an advantage
    Cuz you can blame me for every thing
    And I don't know how imma manage If one day you just up and leave
  • psychokitten Moderator 19 Aug 2012 18:39:03 7,794 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    In my experience any girl who treats you like an innately suspicious creature can fuck off. Not worth the time/energy.
    Agreed, I don't want to be horrible, but the relationship doesn't sound healthy any more :(
    Don't let her keep screwing you over, no one deserves that.
  • RobTheBuilder 20 Aug 2012 00:36:34 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Dolly Generally speaking, an overreaction in suspicion of you is often a sign that they are doing something suspicious.
  • FWB 20 Aug 2012 00:49:11 43,806 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Dolly wrote:
    My girlfriend walked out of my flat last month, taking all of her stuff with her and saying it was over. A few days later, she came to her senses and said it was a mistake and was sorry etc, so i forgave her and we got back together (I even drove from Yorkshire to Glasgow to allow the make-up to take place)
    However, in those few days, a fit young lass that lives next door to me made a pass at me (which i turned down) and i was fucking STUPID enough to be honest about it to my girlfriend, for the sake of transparency.
    She just can't let it go. I get on real well with all my neighbours, we all socialise like a little community, so i'm always (completely innocently) around this girl.
    The missus just can't accept it and is treating me like a fucking love-rat or something. All she does all the time is call this girl (who is my friend) an untrustworthy bitch and tells me that she trusts me 100% but doesnt trust this girl (which is apparently different??!) and doesn't want me to be around her. It's killing our relationship and i haven't even had my end away to at least have the benefit of being made to feel like a twat! She can get to fuck!!!

    Never, ever, EVER reveal these things. Whether your partner trusts you or not it will play on their mind. There's no reason to reveal such info that really isn't of importance. Mentioning it gives it importance in their mind.

    My other half tells me when some bloke hits on her. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I'm not sure how she would feel if I told her girls have hit on me. She would probably be cool about it, but given my past experience in other relations with being open about these things and it only causing problems, I won't mention any of it to her. I don't respond and it has and will never go anywhere. I'm utterly loyal, but would only bring it up if it was causing a problem (making me feel uncomfortable), but even then it should never get to that stage if you don't respond.

    Edited by FWB at 00:53:11 20-08-2012
  • Page

    of 300 First / Last

Log in or register to reply