Random rants that don't warrant their own threads Page 2

• Page

of 290 First / Last

• Psychotext 26 Jun 2007 13:53:38 52,824 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Darth_Flibble wrote:
    don't worry its not like anyone wants to get some lunch while on their lunch break, you selfish twats
    Punch them in the throat!
  • Razz 26 Jun 2007 13:57:15 60,043 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Or 'accidently' trip over their trolley bringing it down with you. :) It would be awesome. Bump into it and use the handle to stop yourself from falling causing the trolley flip backwards and pwn the food in it. :) You can blame the other shopper. Hmmm....

/goes to Tesco

Edited by Razz at 13:59:49 26-06-2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• Razz 26 Jun 2007 13:57:16 60,043 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 13:57:29 26-06-2007

• Telepathic.Geometry 26 Jun 2007 13:58:35 11,137 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Darth_Flibble wrote:: Tossers who have a massive trolley/basket of shopping and go to the 10 items or less tills at lunch time. Don't worry, it's not like anyone wants to get some lunch while on their lunch break, you selfish twats.
    I blame the cashiers. They should say, "It's a 10 items checkout. If you had 11 or 12 I could turn a blind eye, but you have a fucking trolley full. Get to FUCK!!!" :/

|| PSN Barrysama || NNID Barrysama ||

• Darth_Flibble 26 Jun 2007 13:58:58 1,507 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    Darth_Flibble wrote:
    don't worry its not like anyone wants to get some lunch while on their lunch break, you selfish twats
    Punch them in the throat!

I've heard the Law looks down on that

/takes notes from Razz
  • Salaman 26 Jun 2007 13:59:25 18,277 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    /heads spins 180 in demon fashion

/lasers erupt form eyes and burn salaman to embers

Stop dicking around and move the fuck down further numbnuts!
    :p
  • Razz 26 Jun 2007 14:00:25 60,043 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I can't! I'm to tall stand anywhere else :/

• sickpuppysoftware 26 Jun 2007 14:05:50 1,289 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    phAge wrote:
    Right. I'll start off with...

... Customers at the supermarket who, after reaching the end of the cue, having their groceries tallied up, and being asked for XXX amount of money, go "Oooooh - RIGHT - you need MONEY? Lemme just get my purse in my bag... Hmm... I'm sure I put it in here somewhere... Just a sec... Could it be... Nah, thats not it... Funny how you always... Ah yes - here it is. How much was that?"

This but replace the money with a chequebook.

Why the fuck does anyone still need to pay for shopping with a cheque? They only have to hand over the card that could have fucking paid for the shopping.

I used to hate them but now I pity them. I reckon their husbands (it's always women) keep them enslaved in the kitchen all day and only let them out to go shopping. They are unaware that they can pay with cards. Hubby makes them use the chequebook so they get nothing but glares from people round the till lest they chat, make friends and discover a world out there that includes working, looking after your own finances, a social life, orgasms. That sort of thing.

You cannot stop me with paramecium alone!

• glaeken 26 Jun 2007 14:11:37 10,980 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The chequebook thing is to do with a disease some people suffer from called organization. Apparently some people keep exacting records of what they spend each month in order to do something called a "budget"

Why they don't just keep handing over the little peace of plastic until someone says no I am not sure.
  • Deleted user 26 June 2007 14:13:23
    glaeken wrote:
    The chequebook thing is to do with a disease some people suffer from called organization. Apparently some people keep exacting records of what they spend each month in order to do something called a "budget"

Why they don't just keep handing over the little peace of plastic until someone says no I am not sure.

I hear the cure for this disease is called "a receipt".
  • glaeken 26 Jun 2007 14:15:33 10,980 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Those little paper things?
  • Deleted user 26 June 2007 14:17:01
    Cheque stubs are, of course, made of lead.
  • glaeken 26 Jun 2007 14:31:25 10,980 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well there you go. Just outlaw cheque books then as lead is dangerous.
  • sickpuppysoftware 26 Jun 2007 15:01:31 1,289 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Gremmi wrote:
    glaeken wrote:

I hear the cure for this disease is called "a receipt".
    That's the method my liberated wife uses.

Being a bloke I throw mine in the bin and spend until the bank says "no."

You cannot stop me with paramecium alone!

• Jmek 26 Jun 2007 20:21:13 1,293 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I was going to start a new thread, however as I'm kinda smashed right now I thought I'd post here instead (sensible eh?)

Drunken purchases

Hi guys

I've had a really bad day at work and had one or two (perhaps four) too many. Right now I'm looking at several internet sites on which I have been coveting various items. And I have to admit that I'm vunerable to spending allot of cash on things that I want, but don't really need.

Thre thing is that I've done this before. But am I the only one? Or have any of you woken up with a hangover and a life size model of an the "Alien " winging it's way in the post to you?

Failing that a walrus brushing kit. And you don't own a walrus

J

Edited by Jmek at 20:24:03 26-06-2007

Edited by Jmek at 20:24:44 26-06-2007
  • Deleted user 26 June 2007 20:24:49
    I refrained from spending money I don't have today, so I'm quite proud of myself.
  • Jmek 26 Jun 2007 20:30:06 1,293 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sensible, Gremmi.

I've been hermitting it for a year and a half now, and am debt free. I try and avoid situations where I'm prone to spend cash i:e pubs, however the internet is like having a cahspoint in a pub. Tempting to say the least!!!
  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 14:06:54 60,043 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'M IN A C**T OF A MOOD! O_O

• Telepathic.Geometry 5 Jul 2007 14:20:55 11,137 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Cheer up Razz. Good weather's on the way, as are Mario Galaxy and Mtroid Prime: Corruption. Some day they'll legalise smoke ten times more potent than what you term super skunk. Half of the world is made up of women. Life is good man... /tries

|| PSN Barrysama || NNID Barrysama ||

• Cloudane 5 Jul 2007 14:31:48 1,974 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think I agree with Razz the most in this thread and I cannot honestly believe how much frustration and rage builds up in me when I read some of the messages to realise I have been in a similar scenario.

I don't mind shopping in the High Street but when it comes to supermarkets, I die a little every time I walk through the (Sainsbury’s) doors.

Oh and the weather at the moment really doesn't help either. How long have we had this cloudy and raining related weather now? I haven't bathed in the sun since bloody May I reckon.
  • LeoliansBro 5 Jul 2007 14:49:48 41,910 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why do I care so much about losing someone who was never really mine in the first place?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Lutz 5 Jul 2007 14:53:53 48,854 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Leolian'sBro wrote:
    Why do I care so much about losing someone who was never really mine in the first place?
    Did you look behind the fridge?
  • glaeken 5 Jul 2007 14:56:09 10,980 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Leolian'sBro wrote:

Because you don't believe that even though you think you do.
  • Fat-Boy 5 Jul 2007 14:59:25 4,300 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Emo's what piss you off?
  • pjmaybe 5 Jul 2007 15:01:38 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Leolian'sBro wrote:

Innit though guv, i feel your pain.

Peej

• Spanky 5 Jul 2007 15:01:56 14,449 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Why did they put the damon albran and jimmie hewlett monkey thing on so late last night... i'm tired now!

Fuck you bbc, fuck your scheduling stupidity and fuck your doctor who, you pandering motherfucking nazi cunt sons a bitches! I hates you!

*and and

Why only show it in fucking manchester and paris? What about London, you know, CAPITOL CITY! Centre of the universe and home to the greatest minds in modern history.

Edited by Spanky at 15:02:59 05-07-2007

Plubs

• glaeken 5 Jul 2007 15:07:24 10,980 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The thing that is pissing me off at the moment is there is a new bloke getting on my coach each day now who does not respect the queuing rule.

The rule is you get on the coach in the order you arrive at the bus stop at. If you got to the bus stop first you do not hang around behind people who got there after you when the coach turns up. It just breaks the whole fucking system and no-one will get on the fucking coach because they are trying to be polite and let new bloke on first who just dithers behind everyone and won't take his rightful place first in the queue.

Edited by glaeken at 15:08:35 05-07-2007
  • pjmaybe 5 Jul 2007 15:09:25 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I hate shit like that.

Queueing at the moment in Oxford = does not exist.

Fucking TEFL students.

Peej

• DocX 5 Jul 2007 15:12:39 1,963 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Spanky wrote:
    Why did they put the damon albran and jimmie hewlett monkey thing on so late last night... i'm tired now!

Fuck you bbc, fuck your scheduling stupidity and fuck your doctor who, you pandering motherfucking nazi cunt sons a bitches! I hates you!

*and and

Why only show it in fucking manchester and paris? What about London, you know, CAPITOL CITY! Centre of the universe and home to the greatest minds in modern history.

Edited by Spanky at 15:02:59 05-07-2007

That was pretty cool for me, as I'd just got home from seeing Monkey, turned on the tv & the 'making of' started :-) It was fucking excellent. Too good for London.
  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 15:13:29 60,043 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Telepathic.Geometry wrote:
    Cheer up Razz. Good weather's on the way, as are Mario Galaxy and Mtroid Prime: Corruption. Some day they'll legalise smoke ten times more potent than what you term super skunk. Half of the world is made up of women. Life is good man... /tries
    Cheers mate. I've had a coffee now. I feel infinitely better. :)

• Page

of 290 First / Last