Have you ever 'turned' a girl into a lesbian?

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • Timmy 16 Jun 2007 22:46:50 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I bumped into a girl I know last night. This girl couldve been a girlfriend with different circumstances but my head was a bit twisted at the time so I let her go before it went further.
    No sex.

    I called it off by text. Something that played on my mind for a while! Anyway, I saw her again about 6 months ago (whilst drunk) and told her we'll have to meet up and I took her new number. I didn't call her. Last night I saw her and we started kissing without saying a single word to each other and I was invited back to hers. When I got there she explained to me how I was the love of her life and how I missed my chance as she's become a lesbian now! -even though she'd invited me round to spend the night. After talking with her and cuddling for a while on the bed I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the next day and didn't get the opportunity in the morning to change the rectify the situation.

    After spending most of the day round her house with her and her mum I realised that I'd become something of a disappointment. Now I'm thinking about her constantly as she's got the control and i'm the chaser.

    I feel quite disgusted with myself...
  • Derblington 16 Jun 2007 22:50:18 30,387 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How did the kissing without talking start up?

    Good job though :)
  • Donny 16 Jun 2007 22:53:22 1,491 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ^^ Pervert ^^
  • Timmy 16 Jun 2007 22:53:40 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Derblington wrote:
    How did the kissing without talking start up?

    Good job though :)

    I can't remember. It was instinctual...
  • Timmy 16 Jun 2007 22:54:41 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    grayson wrote:
    how old are you just out of interest?


    47.
  • Timmy 16 Jun 2007 22:55:56 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    ...alright. 26 really.
  • brokenkey 16 Jun 2007 23:12:02 9,386 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    Last night I saw her and we started kissing without saying a single word to each other and I was invited back to hers. When I got there she explained to me how I was the love of her life and how I missed my chance as she's become a lesbian now! -even though she'd invited me round to spend the night.

    You're misreading the situation. She's telling you she wants a F/F/M 3 some.
  • Aretak 16 Jun 2007 23:16:47 10,391 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    All women are bisexual. This has been proven by scientists.
  • Introspectre 16 Jun 2007 23:27:14 3,274 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    omg she became a lesbian! ah, don't worry, the novelty will wear off in a few years.
  • [menace] 16 Jun 2007 23:30:33 2,414 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I don't need hips, I need a hole..
  • Deleted user 17 June 2007 00:57:47
    LoLesbian!
  • Lukus 17 Jun 2007 01:43:53 21,091 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Then you too must become a lesbian timmy.
  • phAge 17 Jun 2007 01:56:05 25,402 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Aretak wrote:
    All men are bisexual. This has been proven by prison inmates called Howard.
    Fixed.

    Edited by phAge at 01:56:15 17-06-2007
  • L0cky 17 Jun 2007 08:45:22 1,996 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Tell her you're also a lesbian... trapped inside a man's body.
  • Deleted user 17 June 2007 08:51:30
    I reckon she's lying in order to do exactly what has happened; make you start thinking about it and chase her. If she was a lesbian, why did she start kissing you? Makes no sense. She's full of shit.
  • Tommyc352 17 Jun 2007 09:02:39 1,293 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    mouse wrote:
    I reckon she's lying in order to do exactly what has happened; make you start thinking about it and chase her. If she was a lesbian, why did she start kissing you? Makes no sense. She's full of shit.

    Yeah, why kiss you, take you back to her place (when you would think its definately on) and THEN tell you she's a lesbian.

    Why couldn't she tell you before anything happened. Methinks she is playing with you!



    Edited by Tommyc352 at 09:04:00 17-06-2007
  • oakie007 17 Jun 2007 09:12:23 263 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You should of gone for the MILF, turned her into a lesbian and then thought seriously how the heck you messed things up twice :)
  • RedboX 17 Jun 2007 09:36:09 2,427 posts
    Seen 9 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I turned my sister into a lesbian...

    Well, only sort of. She has dated a string of "unsuitable" men over the years all of who messed her about and and did not treat her very well, then a few years ago she told me that some woman where she worked was coming onto her... and I said (jokingly) "why not try it, she cant be any worse than any of the men you've dated in the past"....

    ... Fast forward today when they are both living very happily together.
  • Load_2.0 17 Jun 2007 09:52:54 26,045 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    I was the love of her life and how I missed my chance as she's become a lesbian now!

    Pfffffft I wouldn't worry to much, I am sure this fashionable bout of Saphic passion will pass once some shaven headed bull dyke forces her head between the legs for some violent rug munching.

    Besides they all miss the cock and who is going to open those jars?
  • Timmy 17 Jun 2007 09:58:20 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Load "$" wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    I was the love of her life and how I missed my chance as she's become a lesbian now!

    Pfffffft I wouldn't worry to much, I am sure this fashionable bout of Saphic passion will pass once some shaven headed bull dyke forces her head between the legs for some violent rug munching.

    Besides they all miss the cock and who is going to open those jars?

    PRE WORK LOL!

    Especially the bit about the jars. :)
  • pjmaybe 17 Jun 2007 10:58:24 70,666 posts
    Seen 9 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Alas yes, through no fault of my own (I don't think) - I just think she was already going that way anyway through years of fucking her sister...

    Anyhoo...sunday innit.

    Peej
  • Deleted user 17 June 2007 11:10:26
    She fucked her own sister? Man...
  • pjmaybe 17 Jun 2007 11:33:22 70,666 posts
    Seen 9 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    mouse wrote:
    She fucked her own sister? Man...

    Yup - the whole family was apparently "in" on it and I hadn't a clue until we split.

    Sorta put a whole new perspective on things really.

    Mind you, her sister was hot.

    Peej
  • caligari 17 Jun 2007 11:49:59 17,870 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    A thread about falling in love with a lesbian...and not a single person has mentioned CHASING AMY?

    -1000

    Seriously Timmy - watch that film before making any rash decisions.
  • urban 17 Jun 2007 15:22:23 12,995 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    quite simply it's not possible.
  • Timmy 17 Jun 2007 15:29:21 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    maycon82 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    I bumped into a girl I know last night. This girl couldve been a girlfriend with different circumstances but my head was a bit twisted at the time so I let her go before it went further.
    No sex.

    I called it off by text. Something that played on my mind for a while! Anyway, I saw her again about 6 months ago (whilst drunk) and told her we'll have to meet up and I took her new number. I didn't call her. Last night I saw her and we started kissing without saying a single word to each other and I was invited back to hers. When I got there she explained to me how I was the love of her life and how I missed my chance as she's become a lesbian now! -even though she'd invited me round to spend the night. After talking with her and cuddling for a while on the bed I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the next day and didn't get the opportunity in the morning to change the rectify the situation.

    After spending most of the day round her house with her and her mum I realised that I'd become something of a disappointment. Now I'm thinking about her constantly as she's got the control and i'm the chaser.

    I feel quite disgusted with myself...


    ??? This makes no sense. I think it's safe to say from a girl's point of view that she is playing lesbo mind games with you! So you hadn't even had a sexual relatinship wth her beforehand and you broke it off with her by text? This doesn't sound that involved for her to start saying that you were the love of her life.. weird stuff! Lesbians don't go around kissing guys and taking them back to their houses:o Maybe she thinks that will make her more desirable to you in some strange way, that you now can't have her..did you want her when you thought she was straight? I thikn she's pulling the old 'you can't have me' routine. It's a trap!!!!!


    I was hearing from a lot of our friends how she'd be asking questions about me and telling them how she felt. This is after i'd made an attempt to cool off before she felt too strongly. She was more into it than i was.
    It does feel like a trap and i feel like a plum.
  • Timmy 17 Jun 2007 15:31:41 9,106 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ja_Long wrote:
    Jesus.

    Some people would do anything to sound more interesting than they actually are.

    Is that aimed at me?
  • Derblington 17 Jun 2007 15:45:24 30,387 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Do you actually fancy giving it a go with her? Just talk to her and explain how you feel.

    otherwise just give it a miss and move on.
  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.