mind quiz

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Moomin27 23 Apr 2007 21:58:44 15 posts
    Registered 7 years ago
    i have recently got mind quiz and having lots of fun with it. Only one training module has me stumped so far...
    "lets shout" where you shout the name of the fruit on the screen. The DS just doesn't seem to "hear" me properly, usually the first couple are no problem but then it doesn't register that i'm saying anything!
    My friend has the same problem but i dont know anyone else with the game. i wondered if my mic on the DS was faulty or if its the game or something i'm not doing right?

• Deleted user 23 April 2007 22:03:00
    BLUE GODDAMMIT IT
  • Fozzie_bear 23 Apr 2007 22:03:20 15,470 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Had no problem with the voice recognition on Brain Training but i couldn't get on with Mind Quiz either. There's only so loud i can sit in my living room shouting "STRAWBERRY!" over and over before i imagine the neighbours phoning the local funny farm.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,298 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    DS voice recognition is patchy at the best of times, and if you haven't got a standard American accent then forget it.

say no to Eurogamer sigs

• qwerty123 1 Jul 2007 10:19:06 231 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The latest game to be pulled

I heard on the radio last night, apparently if your rubbish it calls you a Super Spastic

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ubisoft.s-mind-quiz/another-offensive-game-gets-pulled-273614.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6253688.stm
  • thefilthandthefury 1 Jul 2007 11:13:04 24,950 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Weird. We didn;t get any emails about this at work at all, but when I checked through the upcoming mint recall it was included in there. They usually tell us these things.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next