Dirty robbing thieving scumbags...

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 19:27:37
    Ok, I'm not really used to feeling this way, but to say that I'm fuming is a massive understatement. My nan lives in a sinlge bedroom ground floor flat in Bolton. She's been there happily since my grandad died a few years ago. She's 80'odd (not 100% sure, I'm crap with dates/ages etc) and extremely frail and becoming more and more confused. This afternoon she heard voices near the front door and walked into the hall to listen. She clearly heard a voice saying "No, I'm sure she's in, she was in earlier". So thinking she'd missed a knock or the bell she opened the door. As she's started to open it a young lad has burst his way in. He's attacked her, bursting her lip and knocked her to the ground. He's proceeded to rifle the place, robbing her of her bank books, pension books and cards. She's passed out on the hallway floor and the fucking scumbag has took the key, walked out and locked her inside, leaving her for dead. She's at the local hospital right now having xrays, my uncle has just gone up to get her, but I'm not going to go see her tonight, I'm sure she's had enough to deal with today. I've sent my love and will go and visit her tomorrow.

Now it turns out that one of the people who live across the road has seen the lad leaving and getting into a van and has given police a good description if them both, so hopefully something will come of that. I hope so, because if he gets prosecuted then I will know his name, and will hurt this scumbag more than he ever thought possible. I'm a very patient, and NORMALLY sensible person. I will wait, I will bide my time.

WHY THE FUCK ARE SCUM LIKE THIS ON THIS FUCKING PLANET??

/wants to kill.....
  • lucky_jim 20 Apr 2007 19:32:18 5,294 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Believe me, if he goes to prison (and I really hope he does), he'll get his just desserts when word gets round about what he's done. Attacking grannies isn't the sort of crime that gets respect from the grade-A psychos.

Really sorry to hear this. What makes me most angry is that he'll probably get some half-arsed community sentence because the prisons are full of mentally ill people who'd have been in the care of the NHS before "care in the community" came along.
  • THFourteen 20 Apr 2007 19:32:22 33,404 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    thats afwul mate.

fucking cunts.
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 19:32:26
    That's terrible so sorry to hear that. Hope your gran comes out of this ok.

Usually I'd say let the police handle it but this is different. As soon as you know who this person is for sure whatever you do is fair game.
  • Fat-Boy 20 Apr 2007 19:32:28 4,300 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I know how you feel, a few years ago my Gran's ground floor flat was burgled, although fortunately she wasn't there, so nothing even close to what your Gran has gone through. I wanted to kill everyone that looked vaguely sinister in south-west London.

I sincerely hope (and it's very rare that I'm sincere on EG!) that your Gran makes a full and swift recovery.
  • TwistidChimp 20 Apr 2007 19:32:50 8,825 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Really sorry to hear that. Utter, utter scum of the earth. Hopefully the police will manage to track them down. Never a good idea to take the law into your own hands though. It'll just be you getting banged up instead of them.
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 19:39:41
    Thanks for the words of advice...but I don't know if I could ever do 'the right thing' in the aftermath of this situation. If he is caught and it does go to court I'm going to have to use all my willpower not to vault the dock and deck the cunt there and then.
    If I do manage that though, then a cunningly devised plan will be put together...

Oh, and if the courts aren't sending scum like this down, then I'm sure I'll only get a rap on the wrists if I did get caught removing his testicles with a rusty pair of pliers.

/still seething
  • Fat-Boy 20 Apr 2007 19:44:54 4,300 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Don't forget to make him fry them with a little butter and garlic and make the cunt eat them.
  • Royal-Fool 20 Apr 2007 19:53:01 176 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Holy moly, that's terrible. What a lowlife to do such a thing.
  • warlockuk 20 Apr 2007 19:58:31 19,163 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fuck! I saw some twats who were that type when I lived in Horwich...
    ...I hope they catch the little cunts and they get their heads (and arses) caved in while in jail.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Deleted user 20 April 2007 20:00:37
    Jeez, and I thought Horwich was a nice area....
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 20:03:40
    THFourteen wrote:
    thats afwul mate.

fucking cunts.
    Nail. Head. Hit.
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 20:05:51
    disussedgenius wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    thats afwul mate.

fucking cunts.
    Nail. Head. Hit.

Heh..sounds like a plan!
  • Deleted user 20 April 2007 20:06:58
    Nipples wrote:
    disussedgenius wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    thats afwul mate.

fucking cunts.
    Nail. Head. Hit.

Heh..sounds like a plan!
    Hint: Don't aim for the one on his shoulders.
  • Red-Moose 20 Apr 2007 20:28:04 5,346 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I hate to hear about this. Several UK people I meet these days complain about the rise of this type of hideous crime against elderly people.

• angeltreats 20 Apr 2007 21:02:50 2,602 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm really just so sorry to hear this, what a horrible horrible to happen to your poor nan. I hope she makes a speedy recovery and isn't too shaken up.

And to be perfectly honest, if I were you I probably would want to cut their balls off. Not very constructive I know but I hope they both get mangled in a horrible accident.
  • Mike_Hunt 20 Apr 2007 21:17:15 23,513 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That's absolutely sickening. I'm really sorry to hear this and I hope you're Nan get's out of hospital soon and copes well with going back to her flat.

I totally understand where you're coming from when you say you want to act. It's very easy to sit back and tell you that it's the wrong thing to do and if you do that you're no better than they are, but until you're in that sitation no one know how they'll react.

Rather than do anything too drastic just tatoo Granny Mugger on each of their foreheads. IMO that should be a mandatory punishment for anyone who commits sick acts like this and expects to still be accepted as part of the community.

[MH]
  • silentbob 20 Apr 2007 21:33:49 28,970 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sorry Nipples. These guys really are beyond contempt.

VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

• kalel 20 Apr 2007 21:40:04 87,584 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Really sorry to hear this mate, that's just so awful. We all love to wax lyrical about how crime is a symptom of society's sickness, and criminals need rehabilitation and not punishment, but when something like that happens to someone you love it's impossible not to think in terms of the most awful vengeance, and fair enough. There's nothing legal that can happen to these guys that will make you feel that justice has been done sadly.
  • ProfessorLesser 20 Apr 2007 21:41:00 19,356 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mike_Hunt wrote:
    Rather than do anything too drastic just tatoo Granny Mugger on each of their foreheads. IMO that should be a mandatory punishment for anyone who commits sick acts like this and expects to still be accepted as part of the community.
    The greatest punishment.

That people who do this sort of thing are often able to continue life relatively normally because people can't see them for what they are is the greatest tradgedy here.

Best wishes to your nan.
  • Dougs 20 Apr 2007 21:51:04 67,664 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    There's nothing legal that can happen to these guys that will make you feel that justice has been done sadly.

Just what I was going to say. Unbelievable that it has got to this, and it's why these cunts carry on doing it, as they know if they do get caught, they'll get a slap on the wrist.

/And breathe
  • warlockuk 20 Apr 2007 21:57:09 19,163 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    Jeez, and I thought Horwich was a nice area....
    It sort of is until you go away from the retail park / stadium side and go more into the town - then it can get a bit ropey. In some parts - most of it is nice.

Or rather was nice - I've not lived there for seven years.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Gl3n Moderator 20 Apr 2007 21:57:16 5,561 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I used to deal with insurance claims from old ladies with no family at all. They were often cases like this. It was heart wrenching. One lady stayed on the line for over an hour giving me her story since her husband died. She was claiming on her blood stained carpet after thieves broke in and attacked her. She was in her 90s i believe.

I'm probably not supposed to be leaking this stuff :)

My condolences to you mate!
  • spunkymunkey 20 Apr 2007 22:03:52 103 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    sorry to hear about your nan fella, hope she gets out soon. No doubt the scum that did it probably has a string of arrests and should already be in prison. Such is the state of the uk. If u catch up with him stick a baseball bat up his erse.
  • Mike_Hunt 20 Apr 2007 23:39:14 23,513 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ProfessorLesser wrote:

That people who do this sort of thing are often able to continue life relatively normally because people can't see them for what they are is the greatest tradgedy here.
    Well put.

[MH]
  • Deleted user 21 April 2007 07:58:06
    Well, I'm usually a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around', but this time 'the coming around' may be forced methinks!
  • Rinoa 21 Apr 2007 11:23:42 39 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You have my sympathies :( They're so cowardly to target a frail old lady... it's really disgusting what this country has become.

I was burgled a few weeks ago, but luckily my boyfriend was at home at the time. He was in bed and they broke in around 9am (they waited until I'd gone to work) but he woke up and scared them off before they took too much. They took our laptop and MP3 players though, bleh. But the worst thing about it all is not feeling safe in your own home afterwards. The slightest noise and you get paranoid. I hope your Gran is able to get over this and recovers soon.

If I knew who burgled us I'd quite happily pay someone to send the scum to hospital.
  • SuperBas 22 Apr 2007 10:27:22 1,452 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Get her a doorchain, and always use it. Sorry this had to happen to her though.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous