The Swapsies Thread - 29/03/07 Page 10

• Page

of 11 First / Last

• Fatfish 18 Jul 2007 18:34:06 3,377 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've got a sealed copy of Forza2 on offer in the swapsies group if anyone's interested. Looking for a copy of The Darkness if poss. I've sent HairyArse a message regarding it as I know he was looking to swap. However, if he declines then it will be open to the first offer I receive.
  • Timmy 18 Jul 2007 18:56:09 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Okay

I'll take ownership of the Swapsies Thread from now on.

Could a Moderator lock this please as I usher in a new dawn in the revised world on 'The Swapsies Community'.
  • Deleted user 18 July 2007 19:08:06
    Fatfish wrote:
    I've got a sealed copy of Forza2 on offer in the swapsies group if anyone's interested. Looking for a copy of The Darkness if poss. I've sent HairyArse a message regarding it as I know he was looking to swap. However, if he declines then it will be open to the first offer I receive.

Me, possibly. Although I'm more willing to part with Flatout UC or DiRT.
  • Dragul 18 Jul 2007 19:25:43 5,478 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    New Swapsies Thread
  • Fatfish 18 Jul 2007 23:41:13 3,377 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    squarejawhero wrote:
    Fatfish wrote:

Me, possibly. Although I'm more willing to part with Flatout UC or DiRT.

Sorry mate, I've got F:UC already (not that I've been able to play it as my 360 is in for repair!) and I didn't really like the look of the DiRT demo. So I'll have to say no to those two I'm afraid. Thanks anyway.

However, if you could be persuaded to part with TD, HairyArse has just declined the offer of a swap, so it's yours (or anyone else) if you want it. :)
  • Deleted user 13 November 2008 23:16:25
    Post deleted
  • Page

of 11 First / Last