• Page

of 35 First / Last

• Lukus 4 Mar 2007 15:11:59 18,955 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    All signs point to stay dumped.

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:15:59
    prawnking wrote:Oh and I don't even get sex cos she banned it!!! For fcuks sake

End of thread!
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:17:12
    Dr.Haggard wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    I was already hungover from drinking a lot friday we had been drinking for like 11 hours, I had fallen asleep in a pub
    prawnking wrote:
    Lol ur probably right about me
    prawnking wrote:
    the kid should have been asleep anyway
    prawnking wrote:
    part of me is glad to get rid of her and the kids lol
    prawnking wrote:
    oh well I am just gonna drink and smoke the day away.
    You don't exactly sound like a very good role model, perhaps this is best for everyone, especially her children.

No when I am way from her and the kids I am typical bloke but when I am with them I am most of the time very good, she even asked me to be a godparent to her son so I am not all bad. I am inexperienced but I have really tried my best beause of her. But it is a catch 22, I can only learn from my mistakes with kids by getting experience but she obviously doesn't think it should with hers.

Shit man I would do anything for them, I have a good job, I am not a waster or anything I am a civil servant ffs, with her and them I had everything I wanted from life now I fucked it

Edited by prawnking at 15:18:41 04-03-2007

Edited by prawnking at 15:22:39 04-03-2007
  • Subquest 4 Mar 2007 15:40:25 300 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So on the one hand we have...

...and on the other...

with her and them I had everything I wanted from life now I fucked it

Very confusing. It appears to me that you wanted out of the relationship, and maybe she did too, and it's taken an innocuous incident, an excuse perhaps, to trigger the split.

So for now, you're in mourning. But you're not mourning the loss of your girlfriend and her child; you're mourning the loss of what you thought your life was going to be. Let it go. Things don't always work out the way you planned, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Things have a way of working out anyway.

Edited by Subquest at 15:41:50 04-03-2007
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:42:10
    Subquest wrote:
    So on the one hand we have...

...and on the other...

with her and them I had everything I wanted from life now I fucked it

Very confusing. It appears to me that you wanted out of the relationship, and maybe she did too, and it's taken an innocuous incident, an excuse perhaps, to trigger the split.

So for now, you're in mourning. But you're not mourning the loss of your girlfriend and her child; you're mourning the loss of what you thought you're life was going to be. Let it go. Things don't always work out the way you planned, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Things have a way of working out anyway.

I guess at the moment I am just a bit confused. But I do see what your saying and you are probably right.
  • Daryoon 4 Mar 2007 15:50:45 4,555 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Dr.Haggard wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    I was already hungover from drinking a lot friday we had been drinking for like 11 hours, I had fallen asleep in a pub
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    You don't exactly sound like a very good role model, perhaps this is best for everyone, especially her children.

+9,003
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:54:19
    Daryoon wrote:
    Dr.Haggard wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:

+9,003

Hey just becuase there are kids doesn't mean u have to be a fucking saint. I was still coherent I was just tired considering her previous bf's used to kick the shit out of her, i think I was damn good role model as I would never do that.
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 15:56:14 18,955 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That's kind of like me saying I'm great cos I've not been to jail.

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:00:47
    like the chris rock bit....

"I take care of my kids" "you're supposed to you dumb mother fucker!!"

"I ain't never been to jail" "You're not supposed to go to jail you low-expectation-having motherfucker!!!"
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 16:04:05 18,955 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Exactly! :p

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:08:21
    Lukus wrote:

I didn't mean it like that I am not in the best state to explain myself at the moment. I am not perfect by any means I have my faults like everyone else and I think we learn more about each other during times like this when those faults appear. The point I was trying to make was I was probably a better role model than her ex'es, I have not got an ego or anything I am a very humble person and think that whenever I do something it is nothing. I would and have done everything she has ever asked of me apart from on this one occasion. I know for every action you should expect a reaction, my personal view is that in this case it is an overeaction.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:10:18
    prawnking wrote:
    Lukus wrote:

I didn't mean it like that I am not in the best state to explain myself at the moment.

yeah, I/we know what you mean...that there are cunts out there.. and you're not one of them.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:12:00
    Art_Vandelay wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Lukus wrote:

I didn't mean it like that I am not in the best state to explain myself at the moment.

yeah, I/we know what you mean...that there are cunts out there.. and you're not one of them.

Yeah I couldn't put it better myself
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:21:07
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Daryoon wrote:
    Dr.Haggard wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:

+9,003

Hey just becuase there are kids doesn't mean u have to be a fucking saint. I was still coherent I was just tired considering her previous bf's used to kick the shit out of her, i think I was damn good role model as I would never do that.
    Do you want kids of your own one day prawnking? or are you happy playing daddy to someone elses? you remind me of so many wannabe dads that have hooked up with the single mums in my area. im not saying your a waster prawnking, but most of them are.

I am not a waster I have a good career. I get on very well with the children and yes I would like children one day I have done since I was 16. I never had a problem playing "daddy" I enjoyed it if I am honest, her little girl was lovely she was always very polite and very good, her son is a little more boisterous and I admit that he was a bit more difficult, but I just accepted he is a typical little boy and I didn't have a problem with him.
  • Chris_C 4 Mar 2007 16:22:12 457 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Aren't you guys being a little harsh on Pawnking? The only non-thought crime he's committed to the kids were not seeing them once in the bedroom when he was tired.

Pawnking, I am just going to echo everybody's thought here and say that it sounds like the relationship is over anyway. It sounds like you should have a few years of fun before getting into this kind of heavy baggage relationship anyway! Find a nice wife and have your own kids yourself :D

Even if you want to go back to her, make sure you follow people's advise here and be firm with her. Make sure she knows that she's over-reacting. Also, that no sex thing - you guys have been together for 6 months already! If she has such a tumour then she's not ready for a relationship in the first place and is only looking for a father figure as a role model. Not exactly being fair on you.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:26:22
    Chris_C wrote:
    Aren't you guys being a little harsh on Pawnking? The only non-thought crime he's committed to the kids were not seeing them once in the bedroom when he was tired.

Pawnking, I am just going to echo everybody's thought here and say that it sounds like the relationship is over anyway. It sounds like you should have a few years of fun before getting into this kind of heavy baggage relationship anyway! Find a nice wife and have your own kids yourself :D

Even if you want to go back to her, make sure you follow people's advise here and be firm with her. Make sure she knows that she's over-reacting. Also, that no sex thing - you guys have been together for 6 months already! If she has such a tumour then she's not ready for a relationship in the first place and is only looking for a father figure as a role model. Not exactly being fair on you.

Thank you. I do understand the no sex thing cos she wanted me to like her for her and not just because of a bit of hows ur father, I accepted that it is no problem for me I don't believe a relationship should be based on that.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:29:07
    I think it's a bit more that to be making ultimatums and things only 6 months intto a relationship is a little off. That's meant to be the fun, happy times!
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Mar 2007 16:31:04 20,646 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    you took out a loan for her and you are not even getting sex? she already has 2 kids? she nags all the time?

why would you even want to be with her!
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 16:33:03
    Pirotic wrote:
    you took out a loan for her and you are not even getting sex? she already has 2 kids? she nags all the time?

why would you even want to be with her!

That is what I want from life. You know I love her so I can't not take on the kids as well. As I said she ain't perfect but when she wants to be she is lovely
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 4 Mar 2007 19:23:37 36,269 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    I took out a loan for the cow because she couldn't get one
    Alarm bells currently ringing. Tell me that money has been paid back already.

I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 19:36:13
    DDevil wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    I took out a loan for the cow because she couldn't get one
    Alarm bells currently ringing. Tell me that money has been paid back already.

Thats where it all gets a bit complicated real gory shit not gonna go into needless to say there are 3 years worth of payments and the first one is tomorrow. But she told me that it would always be ok and her word is good so it is alright
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 19:38:25
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Daryoon wrote:
    Dr.Haggard wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    prawnking wrote:

+9,003

Do you want kids of your own one day prawnking? or are you happy playing daddy to someone elses? you remind me of so many wannabe dads that have hooked up with the single mums in my area. im not saying your a waster prawnking, but most of them are.

I am not a waster I have a good career. I get on very well with the children and yes I would like children one day I have done since I was 16. I never had a problem playing "daddy" I enjoyed it if I am honest, her little girl was lovely she was always very polite and very good, her son is a little more boisterous and I admit that he was a bit more difficult, but I just accepted he is a typical little boy and I didn't have a problem with him.
    I didnt mean it in a bad way prawnking, i apolagise if i have offended you. i was just pointing out that there are many single mums in my area, and many of there relationships failed because the guy did not put enough into the relationship. and many of these cases were drink related, this obviously is not the case with you though.
    You cant take all the blame for this, any mother who goes drinking for 11 hours needs to seriously think where her priorities lie. she will probably come round in time. i must be honest with you though prawnking, maybe you should cut back on the alcohol? and spend more time getting to know the kids even better. and i think she should do the same.

Your right about me and the alcohol I do need cut down park benches are looming on the horizon lol. I did tell her about the drinking before I am with you on that one, but after a brief conversation earlier I don't think I will need to get to know them anymore. It is a shame but it happens and you move on, it is a hard nosed attitude but sometimes you need it in this life.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 19:47:55
    Your right about me and the alcohol I do need cut down park benches are looming on the horizon lol. I did tell her about the drinking before I am with you on that one, but after a brief conversation earlier I don't think I will need to get to know them anymore. It is a shame but it happens and you move on, it is a hard nosed attitude but sometimes you need it in this life. Understood prawnking, im sorry its all gone fucking pear shaped for you. good luck with everything.
    Thank you man
  • Sid-Nice 4 Mar 2007 19:47:56 15,810 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    Understood prawnring, im sorry its all gone fucking pear shaped for you. good luck with everything.
    What do you expect after two kids. :)

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 19:49:10
    Sid Nice wrote:
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    Understood prawnring, im sorry its all gone fucking pear shaped for you. good luck with everything.
    What do you expect after two kids. :)

Your quite the comedian sid lol
  • Sid-Nice 4 Mar 2007 19:50:50 15,810 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I might offer an honest contribution after my dinner. :)

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 19:55:27
    Sid Nice wrote:
    I might offer an honest contribution after my dinner. :)

Look forward to it
  • Page

of 35 First / Last