Just Been Dumped

• Page

of 35 First / Last

Previous
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:23:35
    Does this sound reasonable to anyone? I was out with my now ex-girlfriend yesterday, we went back to hers and her son went to bed but not too sleep. She asked me to go see him and I said no, she threw a strop and went to bed and has now dumped me cos he got upset. Now I understand her putting her son first that is natural and I accept that, but she sent me a message saying that I am not experienced with kids which I am not because I don't have any but she then dumps me because of it. Is it me or does it sound like she has loosened the rope around my neck but then hung me anyway?

Edited by prawnking at 14:24:13 04-03-2007
  • captbirdseye 4 Mar 2007 14:25:35 4,982 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Why wouldn't you go see him ?
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:25:36
    Why did you say no?
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:27:51
    Art_Vandelay wrote:
    Why did you say no?

I was already hungover from drinking a lot friday we had been drinking for like 11 hours, I had fallen asleep in a pub, and I was falling asleep sitting with her, I know sound like an arse but I really just didn't want to move.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:33:03
    prawnking wrote:
    Art_Vandelay wrote:
    Why did you say no?

I was already hungover from drinking a lot friday we had been drinking for like 11 hours, I had fallen asleep in a pub, and I was falling asleep sitting with her, I know sound like an arse but I really just didn't want to move.

I see, that's not too bad then....your politeness kind of goes out the window when you've been drinking.

it may have been a little test to see if you're the one to look after her and her son.

Edited by Art_Vandelay at 14:33:38 04-03-2007
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 14:33:26 19,112 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sounds unreasonable of her to me. You were clearly too worse for wear to see the kid, she should have appreciated that.

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:34:17
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    Sod her, she can look after her kid alone then

I am kinda feeling like that but I do love her a lot u know and I really like the kids as well not in a kiddy fiddler way but they are really nice kids.

On the bright side my 360 has been slightly neglected since we got together so at least I can go back to some good ol gaming
  • Introspectre 4 Mar 2007 14:35:19 3,274 posts
    Registered 8 years ago
    Premenstrual? Could be. She'll come back to you. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:35:54
    DAMAGE.INC. wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Art_Vandelay wrote:
    Why did you say no?

Drinking for 11 hours? you both sound like you need to be on the jeremy kyle show.

Edited by DAMAGE.INC. at 14:34:56 04-03-2007

Lol ur probably right about me, the trouble is she doesn't get out a lot unless I am there so we end up really going for it. My personal view is the kid should have been asleep anyway but it is not my place to say it.
  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 14:37:34 17,057 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How long were you with her, Prawn? Or have I missed that bit. :s
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:39:25
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    If she's going to play the "you're dumped" card every time you disagree with her, she's bad news. Don't let the cow treat you like her obedient little bitchslace!

No this is the first time but she left me message on my MSN like to dump me, she always bangs on about much I mean to her and I get dumped like that. As I said I still love her but part of me is glad to get rid of her and the kids lol
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:40:09
    caligari wrote:
    How long were you with her, Prawn? Or have I missed that bit. :s

About 5 months but we are both quite intense people so it felt like longer
  • T.G. 4 Mar 2007 14:41:06 5,989 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Now is the time to take a stand. Tell her if she dumps you over a single event like that she either:

a) doesn't take the relationship seriously enough, or
    b) has some other issues she's been keeping from you.

Either way, let her stew for a while and rest up. If you want her back really badly, it's only all the more reason to establish an equitable relationship at the early stages. To be honest, and I know I shouldn't say it, but she sounds like a right moody cow. Sorry man.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:42:48
    T.G. wrote:
    Now is the time to take a stand. Tell her if she dumps you over a single event like that she either:

Either way, let her stew for a while and rest up. If you want her back really badly, it's only all the more reason to establish an equitable relationship at the early stages. To be honest, and I know I shouldn't say it, but she sounds like a right moody cow. Sorry man.

You know what ur quite right she is a right moody cow, to be honest all she does is moan, I can't do right for doing wrong or something like that anyway. But when she wants to be she can the nicest person I know.
  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 14:43:00 17,057 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    T.G. wrote:

+100

Give her time to completely sober up. ;)
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:43:39
    caligari wrote:
    T.G. wrote:

+100

Give her time to completely sober up. ;)

Who needs theraphy I can just come on here lol
  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 14:46:37 17,057 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Heh heh. I really think it'll be fine, dude. Get a bit of gaming done until she phones you later tonight.

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:48:22
    caligari wrote:
    Heh heh. I really think it'll be fine, dude. Get a bit of gaming done until she phones you later tonight.

Hopefully oh well I am just gonna drink and smoke the day away. Anyway at the end of the day shit happens and u move on
  • Errol 4 Mar 2007 14:49:19 12,483 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You forgot that for a mother, the child comes first.

By saying no, you gave her a clear message. The relationship would never work unless you were prepared to sacrifice yourself for her child.

Perhaps you would be better off dating women without children?
  • Sid-Nice 4 Mar 2007 14:49:30 15,852 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    She wants to think herself lucky that you actually went out with her considering she is carrying access baggage. Tell her “If you want me to come round again send your kid to your mothers.” There’s nowt worse than a little nipper hanging around when you want a shag.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:49:44
    prawnking wrote:
    caligari wrote:

Hopefully oh well I am just gonna drink and smoke the day away. Anyway at the end of the day shit happens and u move on

you've got that attitude too early....try and patch it up one more time, then slump.

Edited by Art_Vandelay at 14:50:11 04-03-2007
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 14:52:23 19,112 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sometimes it's best not to drag things out. If she gets on your nerves this much early on, imagine how annoying you'll find her in a couple of years time.

That is unless you think you can resolve your issues. (Her moodiness, your relationship with the kids, etc.)

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 14:52:37
    Errol wrote:
    You forgot that for a mother, the child comes first.

By saying no, you gave her a clear message. The relationship would never work unless you were prepared to sacrifice yourself for her child.

Perhaps you would be better off dating women without children?

I know that what u mean and I have been very tolerant and have never ever really said no to her children. I left two DS's and all my games for them to play with because she was having a rough time and it kept them quiet. I have constantly played with them when I have felt as rough as badgers bum, I took out a loan for the cow because she couldn't get one, I have gone above and beyond what is expected of me

Oh and I don't even get sex cos she banned it!!! For fcuks sake

Edited by prawnking at 14:53:24 04-03-2007
  • Sid-Nice 4 Mar 2007 15:05:51 15,852 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    She should have banned sex with the fucker who put her up the duff.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:06:23
    Sid Nice wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    She should have banned sex with the fucker who put her up the duff.

Which one? lol
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 15:07:49
    save that for another thread
  • Dr.Haggard 4 Mar 2007 15:11:51 4,207 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    I was already hungover from drinking a lot friday we had been drinking for like 11 hours, I had fallen asleep in a pub
    prawnking wrote:
    Lol ur probably right about me
    prawnking wrote:
    the kid should have been asleep anyway
    prawnking wrote:
    part of me is glad to get rid of her and the kids lol
    prawnking wrote:
    oh well I am just gonna drink and smoke the day away.
    You don't exactly sound like a very good role model, perhaps this is best for everyone, especially her children.
  • Page

of 35 First / Last

Previous