of 35 First / Last

• thelzdking 22 Oct 2012 12:25:20 4,309 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Whiny motorists.
  • Deckard1 22 Oct 2012 12:28:20 27,037 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I always get the urge to lean out the window and smack them on the arse. Your average biker tends to have extremely tight buttocks.
  • Trendyninja 22 Oct 2012 12:30:15 93 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    People that...stare at you. Does this ever happen to you? I seem to get this all the time. I've not got any kind of disfigurement...I'm just a normal looking guy. Yet I always seem to get people staring at me!

Waiting to pick my kids up from school with other mums and dads...glance around the playground and see a bloke staring at me. Look away and then look back...still staring at me.

Walking through the car park to go to John Lewis with wife and kids, bloke comes walking towards me with his girlfriend. Big f**ker he was, about 6'6"...just staring at me.

I honestly get it all the time and I hate it.
  • localnotail 22 Oct 2012 12:42:44 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Trendyninja Next time it happens, look them square in the face and say, "Wait, you can see me? Shit, that means I'll have to kill you. I'm so sorry"

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• effinjamie 22 Oct 2012 12:49:28 876 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    People who stop in doorways to chat !

PSN - effinjamie Xbox - Misanthropy TT

• sport 22 Oct 2012 12:56:55 12,499 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Trendyninja

⊙_⊙
  • mrpon 22 Oct 2012 13:03:49 28,403 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trendy, I know exactly what you mean. I get a similar stares when I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Deckard1 22 Oct 2012 13:06:38 27,037 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Does anyone get the thing where people hold the door open for you even if you're miles away? So you feel like you got to do the little jog walk to get through it. I mean thanks and everything but you're too far away. Now its just weird that you're holding the door open for that long for me. Just get on with the rest of your day, I've got this. I don't like doing the stupid little fucking jog walk. I say to myself.
  • BritishBlue1 22 Oct 2012 13:10:14 128 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I hate people.

More specifically I hate the games they play and the bullshit they spew.
  • Deleted user 22 October 2012 13:13:14
    @Deckard1
  • mrpon 22 Oct 2012 13:16:02 28,403 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Does anyone get the thing where people hold the door open for you even if you're miles away? So you feel like you got to do the little jog walk to get through it. I mean thanks and everything but you're too far away. Now its just weird that you're holding the door open for that long for me. Just get on with the rest of your day, I've got this. I don't like doing the stupid little fucking jog walk. I say to myself.
    Michael McIntyre

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• kalel 22 Oct 2012 13:17:07 86,240 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hahaha :D
  • Deleted user 22 October 2012 13:20:17
    Got a bad habit of doing the door thing. Instinctively hold it open if I hear anyone coming, but then feel the need to apologise for making them rush.
  • Zizoo 22 Oct 2012 13:21:19 8,094 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    People who tell me to go at traffic circles even though it's their right of way, and I'm just yielding. Another one of those thanks for being so kind, but just fucking stick to the rules and drive!...
  • kalel 22 Oct 2012 13:25:32 86,240 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Mobile phones have ushered in a whole new era of pet hates. Most of mine are now mobile related. It's the phone zombie walking texters that are perhaps the most irritating - veering all over the pavement and walking at an imperceptible speed.
  • Deckard1 22 Oct 2012 13:26:32 27,037 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Michael McIntyre
    Haha, get fucked, that's totally different to what I just said.
  • Trendyninja 22 Oct 2012 13:27:24 93 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @mrpon

Try keeping the door closed and locked next time. ;)
  • Mola_Ram 22 Oct 2012 13:28:45 6,936 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Trendyninja Spend time developing (or buying them if they already exist) contact lenses that you can change the colour of with the press of a button.

When people stare, make your eyes blood-red. Be sure to have a nice, toothy grin to go with it.
  • Rose-of-Sorrow 22 Oct 2012 13:37:28 490 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    When people say 'me' in place of 'my.' Fuck it's annoying.

Edited by Rose-of-Sorrow at 13:38:42 22-10-2012
  • catterz 22 Oct 2012 13:52:58 8,763 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Trendyninja You don't happen to look anything like this, do you?

Edited by catterz at 13:54:09 22-10-2012

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• kalel 22 Oct 2012 14:08:05 86,240 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh, thanks for reminding me person behind - people who spray their armpits with deodorant in the office (as in literally in the office environment).

Fucking go and do it in the bathroom if your BO is really so corrosive that one application a day won't go the distance.
  • Mola_Ram 22 Oct 2012 14:37:46 6,936 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I hate the little etiquitte dance that happens sometimes when I'm at a restaurant with other people, and the time comes around when someone has to pay the bill. There are often these occasions where it is not clear who is treating who.

"No, don't worry, I'll take it."

"No no no, I insist."

"Seriously? Why are you refusing my generous offer? At least let me pay for the drinks!"

"But I invited you! I should pay!"

"How about I pay this time, and you pay the next time?"

And so on.
  • Mola_Ram 22 Oct 2012 14:43:50 6,936 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Also, I dislike the one-upmanship that ensues whenever someone talks about how shitty their job is, and how long their hours are. It reminds me a bit of that scene in American Psycho where they're trying to outdo one another's business cards, except in this case the source of pride is even more perplexing.

"Oh god, I'm working so hard that I have no social life"

"No, *I* have no social life!" (never mind that I'm sitting here talking to you)

"Oh, quit whining. Those Chinese Foxconn slaves have got nothing on me."

etc.

Actually, just one-upmanship is something that I dislike in general. It's rarely useful, except of course for redirecting the conversation to the most important topic of all: you.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 14:46:53 22-10-2012
  • Trendyninja 22 Oct 2012 14:48:30 93 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @catterz

LMAO! NO THANK GOD!

This is me:

Like I say, no idea why I get so many looks.
  • kalel 22 Oct 2012 15:03:48 86,240 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another one - I hate the way social media (Facebook in particular) is basically just seen as a medium for whinging. New mums seem extremely prone to this. Yes, it's hard being a new parent. I'm also suffering from this. I don't really give a fuck about your woes specifically. I won't post a fucking sad face under your status. Fuck off.

Also people pimping their work through FB, again fuck off. I make a point of not doing this even though I get constant emails from my PR department telling me I have to repost this, and like that. Defeats the whole point of FB if you do this.
  • dogbot 22 Oct 2012 15:12:26 2,272 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    People who come and stand nearby you talking on their phone and then give you one of those "do you mind?" looks, or worse, say shit like "I'm trying to have a private conversation..."

Well, fuck off somewhere private then.
  • Arrr9 22 Oct 2012 19:05:23 401 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    This has probably already been mentioned but using lol or similar instead of punctuation at the end of a sentence grinds my gears.

I guess this is just an example of the English language going down the shitter and the decay seemed to have started with mobile phones, numbers instead of words / letters can fuck right off. Slang is good and fine but this abbreviation of things to nonsensical dribblings drives me up the wall.

4realz..... lol
  • Page

of 35 First / Last