PS3 FAQ - Ask all questions in here! Page 3

  • Page

    of 120 First / Last

  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 20:06:18 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Meh. you can answer too, I know sod all about PS3s, the only reason I made this was so morons wouldn't post 100s of threads asking the same shit over and over.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 18 January 2007 20:06:26
    Dirtbox wrote:
    skaterboardp wrote:
    how much is ps3 in singapore
    Again, read the first post.

    skaterboardp ain't got time to check the first post.... he got places to be!
  • Lukus 18 Jan 2007 20:06:35 19,494 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I fucking love this thread.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • BartonFink 18 Jan 2007 20:08:37 35,126 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Aye it's all in the FWOPS!!!
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 20:10:06 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This thread is teetering on the edge of despair.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 18 January 2007 20:10:46


    _______________________________________


    ^^ The edge of despair ^^
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 20:23:45 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:19 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • dudewheresmybrain 18 Jan 2007 21:40:24 676 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hong Kong and Japanese Models contain some magical device which wipes out blood content on games contain some sort of encryption device to stop you going online with things like R:FoM.
    A: Bollocks.



    Edited by Dirtbox at 20:04:28 18-01-2007

    your totally wrong mate the jap ones do censor out the blood, not sure about hk/asia ones though i was wondering about that

    Edited by dudewheresmybrain at 21:41:20 18-01-2007
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 21:41:45 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:28 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Flying_Pig 18 Jan 2007 21:43:22 11,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    skaterboardp wrote:
    how much is ps3 in singapore
    Again, read the first post.

    skaterboardp ain't got time to check the first post.... he got places to be!

    Brilliant!!!! Made my day!
  • ilmaestro 18 Jan 2007 21:45:22 32,537 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    dudewheresmybrain wrote:
    Hong Kong and Japanese Models contain some magical device which wipes out blood content on games contain some sort of encryption device to stop you going online with things like R:FoM.
    A: Bollocks.



    Edited by Dirtbox at 20:04:28 18-01-2007

    your totally wrong mate the jap ones do censor out the blood, not sure about hk/asia ones though i was wondering about that

    Edited by dudewheresmybrain at 21:41:20 18-01-2007
    Presumably the problem is the region of your game, not the console.

    4235

  • dudewheresmybrain 18 Jan 2007 22:18:17 676 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I HAVE A JAP ONE AND IT CENSORS ALL THE BLOOD OUT, NOTE THAT HONKG KONG IS A DIFFERENT REIGON TO JAPAN AND SO MAY NOT BE CENSORED

    and the makers of resistance confirmed this was the case to another forum member and gave him a special save game to get around it why would they bother if it wasnt true

    Edited by dudewheresmybrain at 22:20:21 18-01-2007
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 22:21:15 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:30 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 18 January 2007 22:22:05
    dudewheresmybrain wrote:
    I HAVE A JAP ONE AND IT CENSORS ALL THE BLOOD OUT, NOTE THAT HONKG KONG IS A DIFFERENT REIGON TO JAPAN AND SO MAY NOT BE CENSORED

    and the makers of resistance confirmed this was the case to another forum member and gave him a special save game to get around it why would they bother if it wasnt true

    Edited by dudewheresmybrain at 22:20:21 18-01-2007

    That's shitty luck, mate. Looks like you've got one of those pcs which filters out full stops too.
  • dudewheresmybrain 18 Jan 2007 22:33:41 676 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    haha its a forum not an english essay...

    anyone know if the hk ones filter the blood or not though cause im considering getting one if they dont
  • Micro_Explosion 18 Jan 2007 22:36:21 9,695 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    See post one, summary of questions and answers are there.
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 22:40:19 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:37 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • addic 18 Jan 2007 23:22:33 477 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    are you sure it is teh parental lock?

    that really doesnt sound so:

    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=70125&category_id=41&forum_id=1

    especially this:

    http://www.avforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-437423.html

    are you really sure, their is no "censoring" in the ajpanese consoles? i aint...
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 23:25:24 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:43 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • dudewheresmybrain 18 Jan 2007 23:26:41 676 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    hahahah i find you really funny, thing is there is reigon censors mate, i have a jap and a us ps3 so i know what im talking about, so maybe you should stop whining

    parental controls are nothing to do with it its build into the hardware
  • BartonFink 18 Jan 2007 23:27:49 35,126 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    All I know is that on one hand I have official information and on the other I have retards whining on a forum.

    Jaffa cake to the first person to guess which I'd chose to go with.
    teh tards?
    Actually they might make more sense than this particular one :/

    Edited by BartonFink at 23:29:34 18-01-2007
  • addic 18 Jan 2007 23:29:20 477 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    dudewheresmybrain wrote:
    hahahah i find you really funny, thing is there is reigon censors mate, i have a jap and a us ps3 so i know what im talking about, so maybe you should stop whining

    parental controls are nothing to do with it its build into the hardware



    FINALLY some very useful information!

    thank you, dude!
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 23:29:22 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:54 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 23:34:13 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted at 01:08:56 19-01-2007

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Micro_Explosion 18 Jan 2007 23:37:12 9,695 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You are having fun here aren't you? :)
  • Dirtbox 18 Jan 2007 23:37:54 79,217 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    All my christmases.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Page

    of 120 First / Last

Log in or register to reply