Halo 3 Page 12

  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

  • sanctusmortis 24 Feb 2007 19:40:01 9,627 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Crysis has fully destructible, moving foliage. That even moves to an unseen wind.
  • phAge 24 Feb 2007 19:42:02 24,344 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    sanctusmortis wrote:
    Crysis has fully destructible, moving foliage. That even moves to an unseen wind.
    :D
  • thefilthandthefury 24 Feb 2007 19:45:10 24,983 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yossarian wrote:
    I played Halo 2 on Normal to relax yesterday and I can't understand why anyone would play on that dificulty. it became a completely different (and considerably more boring) game.

    I've only ever played it on that and loved it :(

    I rarely play any game on anything other than Normal.
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Feb 2007 20:19:59 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Still going to suck

    FTF

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Xerx3s 24 Feb 2007 23:34:29 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    phAge wrote:
    sanctusmortis wrote:
    Crysis has fully destructible, moving foliage. That even moves to an unseen wind.
    :D

    So does H3 it seems AND it interacts on grenades. HAH! Oh...errr...right.
  • Xerx3s 24 Feb 2007 23:35:12 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Still going to suck

    FTF

    We know that you do, no need to remind us. ;)
  • Xerx3s 24 Feb 2007 23:37:08 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I wonder how much of all this stuff will actually make it into the game. I recall a lot of goodies being promised in H2 but didn't make it in the end because it was already pushing the system. :/

    Besides, Halo wouldn't be halo without bare, empty maps that you will need to play through atleast twice in the campaign. ;)
  • Xerx3s 28 Feb 2007 16:13:12 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bump ffs. >:)
  • mcmonkeyplc 5 Apr 2007 01:27:02 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Halo group created for love in.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Heartcore_Ninja 5 Apr 2007 01:28:43 1,727 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)
  • mcmonkeyplc 5 Apr 2007 01:32:25 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Heartcore_Ninja 5 Apr 2007 01:38:26 1,727 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!


    It won't let me! :(
  • mcmonkeyplc 5 Apr 2007 01:39:37 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!


    It won't let me! :(

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

    What to do!?

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Heartcore_Ninja 5 Apr 2007 01:41:38 1,727 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!


    It won't let me! :(

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

    What to do!?

    I guess we could use yours instead seen as it is already easier to find under 'H.' Darn it- why did I have to put 'The.' :)
  • mcmonkeyplc 5 Apr 2007 01:44:20 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!


    It won't let me! :(

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

    What to do!?

    I guess we could use yours instead seen as it is already easier to find under 'H.' Darn it- why did I have to put 'The.' :)

    Or official. :p

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Heartcore_Ninja 5 Apr 2007 01:46:26 1,727 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Heartcore_Ninja wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Halo group created for love in.

    Yeah I already made 'The Official Halo Discussion Group' prior to you making that one. Join mine you grunt toucher you! :)

    Wank stains! How about you change the name to something people will search for!


    Well I've joined your group now. It's all Halo- it's all good.
    It won't let me! :(

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

    What to do!?

    I guess we could use yours instead seen as it is already easier to find under 'H.' Darn it- why did I have to put 'The.' :)

    Or official. :p


    Well I've joined your group now. You can never have too much Halo love.

    Edited by Heartcore_Ninja at 01:47:17 05-04-2007
  • mcmonkeyplc 5 Apr 2007 01:48:20 39,411 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This is true, I was tempted to call Bungie love in instead....but then I thought of the search options. :)

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Xerx3s 5 Apr 2007 11:50:16 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted at 11:52:06 05-04-2007
  • Xerx3s 5 Apr 2007 11:53:41 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What happened to the Halo 3 mega thread?
  • morriss 5 Apr 2007 12:16:15 70,915 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    /joined

    Where's my admin privilages? EH? EH?
  • Xerx3s 6 Apr 2007 09:02:41 23,944 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    /beats up morris

    Ha!
  • gaystation3 8 May 2007 19:55:16 51 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Post deleted
  • J*C 8 May 2007 19:55:29 699 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • J*C 8 May 2007 19:55:29 699 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • J*C 8 May 2007 19:55:29 699 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • J*C 8 May 2007 19:55:29 699 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • J*C 8 May 2007 19:55:29 699 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

Log in or register to reply