What's your favourite sauce for the following:
1) Smooth wine and mushroom sauce for pasta
2) HP Sauce for chips (nothing better!)
3) Home made tartare sauce for fish
Pageof 4 First / Last
This space left intentionally blank.
TwistidChimp wrote:oh. He sooo went there
having Tuna steaks drizzled with lemon tonight, that works very nicely
TwistidChimp wrote:Great isn't it! It's Nestle now actually
Oh and there's this chilli sauce you can get, I forget the brand, comes in a large bottle with yellow labels, thats stuff is lovely.
Edit - YES ! Cheers Smoothpete, Its Maggi, thats the stuff !
Stickman wrote:You bet it does, Sacla Sun Dried tomato pesto FTUW!
1) Does pesto count?
pjmaybe wrote:I thought you were a veggie?
ecosse_011172 wrote:Oi I resemble that remark! You can't seriously put brown sauce on a bacon sarnie, no way! Has to be RED RED RED.
1) Pasta - Home made Pesto
2) Chips - No sauce, loads of salt and vinegar only
3) Fish - If you mean fried fish See 2) otherwise, depends on the fish. usually very little if it's good quality fish.
I'd like to add 4) Bacon Sarnies - HP
Apparently there are some sick fucks who put tomato sauce on bacon sarnies!
Dougs wrote:Mmm, did my own the other day. I was a little too skimpy on the garlic but just right with the chilli.
IT Monkey and StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting Support