How do you use CUT on pokemon Yellow on GB??

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • blablabla 12 Oct 2003 17:48:34 1,006 posts
    Registered 12 years ago
    How do you use CUT on pokemon Yellow on GB??

Ive lent the game from my baby sis but cant for the life of me work out how to use CUT. Ive got the 2nd badge that gives you it and it says you can use it anytime when not in battle but i cant find the option anywhere.

Hep!!!
  • WoodenSpoon 12 Oct 2003 17:52:28 12,291 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You need a pokemon that can use it in your little team, that is in the list, like when you select the order of them etc.

It should have a tab that says abilities or something like that, then cut.

But i dont think that you can use it straight after the battle, the fight only lets you use it, dosent give you it.

So you have to find the materia thingy for it i think.

Isnt there a house next to the gym with a police man or a theif or something? it ight be in there.

But that is all from a far off memory, something might be completely wrong so forgive me if im talking crap.

Edit: spelling

Edit again: spelling..again

Edit, theres another mistake that im not changing now.
    find and get a prize

Edited by WoodenSpoon at 16:52:57 12-10-2003

Edited by WoodenSpoon at 16:53:49 12-10-2003

Edited by WoodenSpoon at 16:54:34 12-10-2003
  • bainbrge 12 Oct 2003 21:54:54 1,687 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    is it worth getting any of the pokemon games? I'd like somthing for my GBA which lasts longer than Advance Wars, and has a lot of content to discover. Something that I can come back to and find something new every once in a while.
  • Pirotic Moderator 12 Oct 2003 22:01:36 20,648 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    i'd recommend getting the GBA version, even after you've finished the game you can always catch the missing pokemon or just nosey around, hundreds of hidden areas/items to find just by wandering about.

the game however is far to easy, and allows you to save anywhere :p most of the time if you lose a battle you just have to get into random fights for a few hours to level up.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next