Megatron (Transformers live action film)

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
  • [+..] 6 Sep 2006 15:13:59 341 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Megatron

    Looks awesome!
  • HoriZon 6 Sep 2006 15:14:53 13,462 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Old and your wrong it looks awful!

    I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

  • [+..] 6 Sep 2006 15:15:30 341 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ok, how about bumblebee?
  • TwistidChimp 6 Sep 2006 15:16:14 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    [+..] wrote:
    Ok, how about bumblebee?

    Looks like he lost his legs and is pan handling.
  • [+..] 6 Sep 2006 15:17:03 341 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    TwistidChimp wrote:
    [+..] wrote:
    Ok, how about bumblebee?

    Looks like he lost his legs and is pan handling.

    I assume he is mid-transformation.
  • smoothpete 6 Sep 2006 15:17:46 31,045 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    /pisses pants
  • T.G. 6 Sep 2006 15:18:07 5,989 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Dodgy...
  • Stickman 6 Sep 2006 15:20:26 29,425 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't know why, but Megatron looks like he's got cancer.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • TwistidChimp 6 Sep 2006 15:21:36 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    and Optimus's head is too small for his body.

    You can just imagine the meeting cant you.

    "Yeah.. so we need to strip out any character whatsoever from the Transformer designs.. Oh and they need to be pimped.. you know like in the fast and the furious... Are we any closer to getting Vin Diesel for Prime ?"

    (although since Diesel already has previous work voicing cool robot's that might not have sucked so bad)

    Edited by TwistidChimp at 15:23:04 06-09-2006
  • T.G. 6 Sep 2006 15:22:00 5,989 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Michael Bay is about the worst guy they could've possibly gotten for this IP. :'(
  • T.G. 6 Sep 2006 15:22:31 5,989 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    These robots all look really ungainly... :'(
  • Stickman 6 Sep 2006 15:25:04 29,425 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    How is Michael Bay still allowed near a film set?! There should be some kind of penalty points for making bad films like there are for speeding and that.

    Pearl Harbour was like ploughing into a bus load of orphans while pissed.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • T.G. 6 Sep 2006 15:26:58 5,989 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Stickman wrote: How is Michael Bay still allowed near a film set?! There should be some kind of penalty points for making bad films like there are for speeding and that. Pearl Harbour was like ploughing into a bus load of orphans while pissed.
    Isn't he responsible for The Island too? Two people falling off the side of a 30 storey skyscraper with only a bit of hard metal scaffold to break their fall is where I draw the fucking line on suspension of disbelief!!! /pucheritos
  • HoriZon 6 Sep 2006 15:27:01 13,462 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    How is Michael Bay still allowed near a film set?! There should be some kind of penalty points for making bad films like there are for speeding and that.

    Pearl Harbour was like ploughing into a bus load of orphans while pissed.

    I love the Bad Boys films.

    /hangs head in shame!

    I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

  • T.G. 6 Sep 2006 15:31:29 5,989 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    HoriZon wrote: I love the Bad Boys films. /hangs head in shame!
    Liking Bad Boys is one thing, but liking Bad Boys 2 is inexcusable. Seriously, if you're alright with a film where the 'heroes' think it's cool to drive through 50 shanty houses in massive jeeps, destroying homes, and most likely 25-50 occupants in the process, (because they were only Cuban criminals O_o) you should be ashamed.

    You should only be embarrassed for watching them destroy a huge amount of property and risking the lives of scores of people to stop some ecstacy (a.k.a. 'X', /rolls eyes) making it to the streets.

    HoriZon, I should fucking ignore you for this outrage...
  • Deleted user 6 September 2006 15:33:06
    Was looking at these models the other day. They're just...awful. They seem to have been designed with the philosophy that more sticky-outy bits = cooler, but frankly they look cluttered and ill-balanced.

    It's gonna be terrible.
  • HoriZon 6 Sep 2006 15:33:47 13,462 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    T.G. wrote:
    HoriZon wrote: I love the Bad Boys films. /hangs head in shame!
    Liking Bad Boys is one thing, but liking Bad Boys 2 is inexcusable. Seriously, if you're alright with a film where the 'heroes' think it's cool to drive through 50 shanty houses in massive jeeps, destroying homes, and most likely 25-50 occupants in the process, (because they were only Cuban criminals O_o) you should be ashamed.

    You should only be embarrassed for watching them destroy a huge amount of property and risking the lives of scores of people to stop some ecstacy (a.k.a. 'X', /rolls eyes) making it to the streets.

    HoriZon, I should fucking ignore you for this outrage...

    They are drug dealers they got what was coming to them !

    After all its a film not like its based in real life, i just love both of those films :)

    I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

  • [+..] 6 Sep 2006 15:33:58 341 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well, I may be the only one, but I think the new Transformers look cool.
  • Deleted user 6 September 2006 15:34:08
    T.G. wrote:
    Liking Bad Boys is one thing, but liking Bad Boys 2 is inexcusable. Seriously, if you're alright with a film where the 'heroes' think it's cool to drive through 50 shanty houses in massive jeeps, destroying homes, and most likely 25-50 occupants in the process, (because they were only Cuban criminals O_o) you should be ashamed.

    It was an homage to an identical scene in Jackie Chan's Police Story.
  • thehat 6 Sep 2006 15:34:17 1,833 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    T.G. wrote:
    it's cool to drive through 50 shanty houses in massive jeeps

    If you exclude the homes and people bit it sounds like quite good fun...
  • TwistidChimp 6 Sep 2006 15:35:35 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Gremmi wrote:
    T.G. wrote:
    Liking Bad Boys is one thing, but liking Bad Boys 2 is inexcusable. Seriously, if you're alright with a film where the 'heroes' think it's cool to drive through 50 shanty houses in massive jeeps, destroying homes, and most likely 25-50 occupants in the process, (because they were only Cuban criminals O_o) you should be ashamed.

    It was an homage to an identical scene in Jackie Chan's Police Story.

    For homage, should I read, shameless rip off ?

    Police Story ftw

    Edited by TwistidChimp at 15:36:12 06-09-2006
  • souljah 6 Sep 2006 15:36:19 4,701 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    "You're one UGLY motherfucker!"
  • Deleted user 6 September 2006 15:36:28
    Well, yeah. Shameless rip off works too.
  • Freek 6 Sep 2006 15:36:41 7,687 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Blog with pics of all the designs so far.
    They look pretty strange.

    Original unused Bumble Bee concept. It looks like in the beginning atleast the concept artists stayed faithfull to what the Transformers are.
  • Stickman 6 Sep 2006 15:37:34 29,425 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    [After all its a film not like its based in real life

    Which brings us back to the abortion that is Pearl Harbour. America won, you know.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • TwistidChimp 6 Sep 2006 15:39:32 8,825 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    WTF !?

    You have to be kidding me.. thats megatron ?

    Thats so shit it makes me want to cry. Its like the design brief consisted of the words.

    POINTY/GENERIC

    Edited by TwistidChimp at 15:39:12 06-09-2006
  • Deleted user 6 September 2006 15:39:34
    Incidentally, the "Shanty town" was a huge drug lab town. Hence why it explodes.
  • Deleted user 6 September 2006 15:40:22
    TwistidChimp wrote:
    WTF !?

    So they're doing a live action Urotosukidoji after all, then.
  • [+..] 6 Sep 2006 15:41:06 341 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Freek wrote:
    Blog with pics of all the designs so far.
    They look pretty strange.

    Original unused Bumble Bee concept. It looks like in the beginning atleast the concept artists stayed faithfull to what the Transformers are.

    Awesome, thanks. Didn't know about all these shots.
  • HoriZon 6 Sep 2006 15:42:20 13,462 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Gremmi wrote:
    Incidentally, the "Shanty town" was a huge drug lab town. Hence why it explodes.

    Exactly!

    @ T.G If your gonna take offence at some film and a few comments about a film maybe you need to go to another forum fella as this one wont suit you. (if u were joking fine i can lol with the best of them)

    I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply