George Galloway = Twat

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous
  • Dant 8 Aug 2006 09:31:28 894 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Clicky

How can you take anything he says seriousely, all I can think of when I see him is the image of Licking invisable milk from Rula Lenska`s hands.
  • Deleted user 8 August 2006 09:35:18
    "George Galloway = Twat"

Correct.
  • Madder-Max 8 Aug 2006 09:37:07 11,622 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    However crudley, he is vocalising the opinion that many people have but are afraid to express. He goes too far though and is stil a twat for the cat thing.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Youthist 8 Aug 2006 09:43:31 10,010 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    why does this have a "gaming" topic? ! why, I ask you, why?!? :-)

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Madder-Max 8 Aug 2006 09:45:59 11,622 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Life.....is a game....

99 problems and being ginger is one

• chacha 8 Aug 2006 16:56:47 249 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    How is he a twat.
    He tells you of the media bias in favour of israel. In actual fact 10 times as many lebanese people have been killed (more than 50% of those being innocents) compared to the israeli counterparts and thats not even inclusing the massacres that israel still actively taking part in palestine.

What he says is true, is an israeli life worth more than an arab life - i think if all of you actually took some time and actually educated yourselves on the subject of the middle east conflicts as galloway obviously has, you may well agree with him.

so the question who is the real twat, george galloway for knowing what the truth is and how that truth is twisted by the media, or you for calling someone else a twat just because of your ignorance.

ps
    overall i do believe that geaorge galloway is a bit of an idiot, but thats due to his past (i.e big brother) not because of anything in that report linked, if anything he makes the reporter and sky news look like the twts
  • Onny 8 Aug 2006 16:58:29 5,697 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    chacha: I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability.
  • Khanivor 8 Aug 2006 16:58:54 40,402 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Jesus, is he stalkig Dominic Diamond these days or had he just left a fancy dress party dressed as him?

And yes, he is a twat of the highest order. Galloway is too :D
  • Deleted user 8 August 2006 17:07:14
    chacha wrote:
    How is he a twat.
    He tells you of the media bias in favour of israel. In actual fact 10 times as many lebanese people have been killed (more than 50% of those being innocents) compared to the israeli counterparts and thats not even inclusing the massacres that israel still actively taking part in palestine.

What he says is true, is an israeli life worth more than an arab life - i think if all of you actually took some time and actually educated yourselves on the subject of the middle east conflicts as galloway obviously has, you may well agree with him.

so the question who is the real twat, george galloway for knowing what the truth is and how that truth is twisted by the media, or you for calling someone else a twat just because of your ignorance.

ps
    overall i do believe that geaorge galloway is a bit of an idiot, but thats due to his past (i.e big brother) not because of anything in that report linked, if anything he makes the reporter and sky news look like the twts

I'll agree with this.

But I mostly agree with this;

Dant wrote:
    George Galloway = Twat

I don't need the excuse of politics to dislike somebody
  • jmctavish 8 Aug 2006 17:10:17 809 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Jesus, is he stalkig Dominic Diamond these days or had he just left a fancy dress party dressed as him?

And yes, he is a twat of the highest order. Galloway is too :D

I can't stand Dominic Diamond these days. I heard a bit of his breakfast show and felt like launching my toast through the airwaves into his stupid face.
  • MetalDog 8 Aug 2006 17:12:40 23,708 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Galloway is a twat.

Being a twat doesn't mean that all of what he says is rubbish, but it does mean that much of what he says is so wrapped in twat that it becomes counter-productive to his apparant intentions.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• kalel 8 Aug 2006 17:20:09 86,409 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    OK, my take on Galloway is that he is all about the fame. He is a massive egotist, loves power and get's off on "respect", as was demonstrated nightly on Big Brother. He is also naturally a bit of a bully.

Thus, politics was perfect for him, and now he has found support in Muslims he uses every available opportunity to bang his drum to continue to gain their favour. Thatm as has been said, is not to say that he makes some good points, usually ripped off from more intelligent people than him, but nevertheless, he's a twat that probably does more harm to their cause then help.
  • President_Weasel 8 Aug 2006 17:24:25 8,983 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    People from Glasgow have known "Gorgeous George" for longer than the rest of you, and we can tell you that yes, he is a massive tosser. That might be the single thing I hate Tony Blair the most for - making me agree with George Galloway about something. It's inexcusable.
  • Dant 8 Aug 2006 17:33:36 894 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    chacha wrote:
    How is he a twat.

ps

This one interview isn't what makes him the twat, agree or disagree with what he's saying, but he's still a publicity seeking tosser. I just posted the interview this morning as he (not his views) get right up my nose, I can't stand the man.

Edited by Dant at 17:33:58 08-08-2006
  • Latin 8 Aug 2006 17:37:05 3,597 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Everything he says is true and he really hits the nail on the head when he says that an Israeli life is more valued than an Arab life, in the western world. If you look at the situation objectively without bias it is clear to see that Israel is illegally invading Lebanon (and other areas of course) and has been doing so for many decades.

To be honest, I don't want to get involved with the whole Israel issue, but I do agree that Galloway is a twat but not for anything he has said in that particular interview.

• Khanivor 8 Aug 2006 17:53:37 40,402 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's also clear that Syria is illegaly supplying Hezbollah with weapons and that Hezbollah is illegaly attackign Israel with rockets. But hey, who cares about that?

/wonders if Israeli deaths are of equal value to Arab deaths on Middle Eastern TV
  • MetalDog 8 Aug 2006 17:54:37 23,708 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    It's also clear that Syria is illegaly supplying Hezbollah with weapons and that Hezbollah is illegaly attackign Israel with rockets. But hey, who cares about that?

/wonders if Israeli deaths are of equal value to Arab deaths on Middle Eastern TV

I shouldn't think they are, but we are the ones, by and large, claiming to be above that kind of shit.

• chacha 8 Aug 2006 17:56:06 249 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    i said in my original post i do believe that golloway himself is an idiot - but irrespective of my personal opinion of the man i respect and am pleased that someone has the nerve to stand up to the biased newsreporters of this world.

it is just a shame that the man exposing the israelis for the terrorists that they are isnt a more likeable individual.
  • Deleted user 8 August 2006 17:57:54
    He's hardly the 'one' exposing it (the Israelis seem to be doing that on their own), he just happens to be the loudest and most twatish.
  • kalel 8 Aug 2006 17:59:01 86,409 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    In my honest opinion, and am aware that this is a little biased, but I genuinly can not see a lean towards Isreal in our press at the moment. If anything it seems to be focussing on the innocent Labanese deaths and the illegality of Isreal's invasion.
  • Deleted user 8 August 2006 18:00:05
    kalel wrote:
    In my honest opinion, and am aware that this is a little biased, but I genuinly can not see a lean towards Isreal in our press at the moment. If anything it seems to be focussing on the innocent Labanese deaths and the illegality of Isreal's invasion.
    When the Mail and the Guardian agree on something you know you're in trouble press-wise.
  • MetalDog 8 Aug 2006 18:00:29 23,708 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    kalel wrote:

From the BBC certainly, I'd agree. Not so much from other sources as far as I can tell, but perhaps I don't see enough of them.

• Khanivor 8 Aug 2006 18:00:33 40,402 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:

I shouldn't think they are, but we are the ones, by and large, claiming to be above that kind of shit.

Are we really claiming any such thing though? Or is this an argument that no one actualy disagrees with? It's always been the case that, fro example, the three Brits who died in a coach crash count more then the 67 Germans, or the five killed on a plane more then the 234 Japanese.

A few hundred Lebanese (whose deaths I seem to recall being the most talked about in terms of un-justifying Israel's actions - how many Israelis killed so far? Certainly hear about those numbers a lot less...) makes headline news while a few hundred dying in Sudan, well no one gives a toss about that.

Pick and choose and you'll find an argument to have.
  • chacha 8 Aug 2006 18:01:02 249 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:

why is it illegal for one country (syrria) to supply weapons, but not illegal for another country (USA). the double standards and hypocracy is wht the middle east will never find a solution.

What really gets me is that how a nation such as israel can commit such attrocities to other humans, when they should better than anybody realise what it is like to be victimised,
  • MetalDog 8 Aug 2006 18:02:14 23,708 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I think the west, by and large /does/ claim to hold all human life equal, despite it being a very blatent lie.

• Latin 8 Aug 2006 18:02:42 3,597 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:

At no point did i say that Hezbollah are the saints in the situation, all i am trying to point out is that it's not as black and white as the western media is trying to make out. Hezbollah may be supplied illegally by Syria but Israel are being supplied "legally" by the most powerful miltary nation in the world. The Israeli miltary is one of the most advanced in the world because of the Americans.

To put light on your last point, probably not, but what do you expect when 100s of INNOCENT civilians are dying compared to dozens of Israeli soldiers and a smaller number of innocent civilians. It may not be right but it is understandable considering the situation.
  • kalel 8 Aug 2006 18:07:30 86,409 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    kalel wrote:

From the BBC certainly, I'd agree. Not so much from other sources as far as I can tell, but perhaps I don't see enough of them.

Yeah, it's true I do pretty much rely on the Beeb as well. What I've seen of the Metro and the tabloids looking over people's shoulders though, to make the acccusation that we value an Isreali life over an Arab one is unfair.
  • Khanivor 8 Aug 2006 18:10:04 40,402 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Well the thing is Israel is a state and is not on any international sanctyion list so is fully justified in purchasing weapons to stock its armed forces with.

Hezbollah are not even supposed to be armed anymore as per a UN resolution (passed in connection with Israel pulling out of southern Lebanon) and Syria are not allowed to supply weapons to Hezbollah.

Leave out the distastefullness and zealousness of Israeli action and there's no comparrison. OK, quite an admission, but Israel and Hezbollah are not comparable in terms of what they are and are not allowed to do.

The western media, from what I can detect, are using up all the back on the Israeli sideo fht epicture and the white on the Lebanese. There's a bias here but it's not pointed in the direction of what Galloway and those here seem to think it is. Claiming such, in the face of the reality of the facts, suggests to me a more sinister reason for saying what is being said.
  • mcmonkeyplc 8 Aug 2006 18:10:10 39,387 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Chaca! When the walls fell!!!

Come and get it cumslingers!

• Fozzie_bear 8 Aug 2006 18:12:17 15,489 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Latin wrote:
    At no point did i say that Hezbollah are the saints in the situation, all i am trying to point out is that it's not as black and white as the western media is trying to make out.

What western media are you referring to there then?

Not seen anything - print or tv - which suggests that it's black and white at all.

Give us a link or two to the places which are treating it as if it is.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous