Robot Chicken Appreciation Thread

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
  • Flightrisker 2 Jul 2006 22:02:05 18,139 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Emperor at Work
  • Teeth 2 Jul 2006 22:03:22 7,987 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Yay! Robot Chicken excels.

    Teeth wrote:
    technos wrote:
    Robot Chicken.

    Because it rocks.. these are whole eps (heh).

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6005937587405207813

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2660802447916665129

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=656841794110035171


    Sega adverts (just some random ones, are a shitload of these on youtube)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnXM78o2vI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RPFV1PWWrY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBLr4wbiR6E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3e7dOSFlo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STk3jPQVjK0

    Just watched some clips on Youtube. So awesome.
    Real world Metropolis
    Star Wars
    Napoleon Bonamite
    Pikachu
    Flintstones


    More

  • Razz 2 Jul 2006 22:04:14 63,134 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    ROFLMAO!


    Great work :)
  • Deleted user 2 July 2006 22:06:13
    lol!

    Brilliant.
  • Razz 2 Jul 2006 22:07:53 63,134 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Do I recognise Seth MacFarlene's voice?
  • morriss 2 Jul 2006 22:11:37 71,298 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    /finds nothing remotely funny and far too American

    /feels old
  • Deleted user 2 July 2006 22:16:02
    morriss wrote:
    /finds nothing remotely funny and far too American

    /feels old

    Needs more cowbell. \o/
  • broomston 2 Jul 2006 22:27:07 196 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Brilliant "he's crying"
  • Razz 2 Jul 2006 22:31:52 63,134 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Mario Kart in the Second Goog Video Ep! :D Brilliant!
  • broomston 2 Jul 2006 22:32:40 196 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    first google thread with the darkest sketh thingy GOLD
  • Deleted user 2 July 2006 22:39:02
    Razz wrote:
    Mario Kart in the Second Goog Video Ep! :D Brilliant!
    +1
  • Deleted user 2 July 2006 22:39:48
    "The Police are the backbone of our society."
    /witnesses moon
    "Motherfucker."
  • Razz 2 Jul 2006 22:45:53 63,134 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    SCI FI BLOOPERS IN GOOGLE VID 3 FTUW!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! :D :D
  • Razz 2 Jul 2006 22:47:58 63,134 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I haven't laughed that much in ages. :)

    Cheers
  • Trowel 2 Jul 2006 22:50:50 21,138 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Huh?

    It's like Adam and Joe never happened.

    ...10 years ago.
  • Toonster 2 Jul 2006 22:51:34 6,893 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    They're all great, just watched some of these in my animation course.
  • jaxon58 2 Jul 2006 22:54:21 2,473 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I love the 'Hyenas - Nature's Asshole' episode.

    Good stuff.
  • Deleted user 2 July 2006 23:00:13
    Random taco zoom!
  • Flightrisker 3 Jul 2006 18:59:26 18,139 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Final Fantasy VII
  • Inquisitor Moderator 3 Jul 2006 19:01:55 14,556 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Pretty funny, I think Adult Swim is coming to one of the sky channels (when I was in America Robot Chicken was shown through Adult Swim) so hopefully we'll get a chance to see it on TV!
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 22 Aug 2006 21:03:28 46,517 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I've just seen the first 4 episodes.

    We just got served team!

    Really fucking funny :-D
  • Dexter 23 Aug 2006 13:41:56 1,060 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Complete Season 1 DVD - 16.99 :D
  • TwistidChimp 2 Oct 2006 11:56:42 8,825 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Severe Bumpage, having only just discovered this utterly ace program. Its currently playing on Adult Swim, which Bravo have picked up. Every night I think at er... 1 am :S

    Why is all the best stuff always on so damn late.
  • Fat-Boy 2 Oct 2006 12:08:34 4,300 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    To make you get Sky+. But once you have, all will be wel with the world.

    That is, if you can get over the fact that you appreciate something being sold by a company owned by Rupert Murdoch. Which I'm still not entirely comfortable with.
  • TwistidChimp 2 Oct 2006 12:09:58 8,825 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fat Boy wrote:
    To make you get Sky+. But once you have, all will be wel with the world.

    That is, if you can get over the fact that you appreciate something being sold by a company owned by Rupert Murdoch. Which I'm still not entirely comfortable with.

    hehe. yup gonna be getting the hd sky soon, which I think comes with sky+ functionality does it not ?
  • Fat-Boy 2 Oct 2006 12:11:12 4,300 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    TwistidChimp wrote:
    Fat Boy wrote:
    To make you get Sky+. But once you have, all will be wel with the world.

    That is, if you can get over the fact that you appreciate something being sold by a company owned by Rupert Murdoch. Which I'm still not entirely comfortable with.

    hehe. yup gonna be getting the hd sky soon, which I think comes with sky+ functionality does it not ?

    It should make the fucking tea for 299 just for the box!

    Seriously, I have no idea as I am un-HDed up at the mo.
  • TwistidChimp 2 Oct 2006 12:15:04 8,825 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fat Boy wrote:
    TwistidChimp wrote:
    Fat Boy wrote:
    To make you get Sky+. But once you have, all will be wel with the world.

    That is, if you can get over the fact that you appreciate something being sold by a company owned by Rupert Murdoch. Which I'm still not entirely comfortable with.

    hehe. yup gonna be getting the hd sky soon, which I think comes with sky+ functionality does it not ?

    It should make the fucking tea for 299 just for the box!

    Seriously, I have no idea as I am un-HDed up at the mo.

    300 is absolutley ludicrous quite frankly. I'm feeling like just getting some other digital recording device. Is Sky+ the best way to go ? how much space do you actually get, in terms of hours?
  • Fat-Boy 2 Oct 2006 12:20:19 4,300 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I've got normal Sky+ which according to the (cardboard outer) box has an 80gb hard drive in it. I recorded a three and a half hour programme which it reckoned was 10% of the available space, so 35 hours at a guess.

    The best thing about Sky+ over other PVRs is being able to record one Sky channel whilst you're watching another, which you won't be able to do with a seperate recorder, as it won't have two Sky tuners in it, even if it does have dual tuners.
  • TwistidChimp 2 Oct 2006 12:24:24 8,825 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fat Boy wrote:
    I've got normal Sky+ which according to the (cardboard outer) box has an 80gb hard drive in it. I recorded a three and a half hour programme which it reckoned was 10% of the available space, so 35 hours at a guess.

    The best thing about Sky+ over other PVRs is being able to record one Sky channel whilst you're watching another, which you won't be able to do with a seperate recorder, as it won't have two Sky tuners in it, even if it does have dual tuners.

    Definaltey the way to go then, 35 hours is more than enough.
  • T.G. 2 Oct 2006 12:24:51 5,989 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    :D Fucking brilliant!!! I really don't understand anyopne who doesn't find this shit funny. It's too good... ("I just did a doody... ...in my pants." Actually ROFLing).
  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.