Most Annoying TV Adverts Page 105

  • Page

    of 121 First / Last

  • Kosmoz 20 Jul 2013 09:36:54 7,770 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @spindle9988 it does seem like the series of adverts should be entitled "10 reasons why you don't need match.com"

    Every girl I ever kissed I was thinking of a pro footballer.

  • spindle9988 20 Jul 2013 09:43:52 3,676 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Kosmoz

    Exactly. They are not even advertising their product
  • KRadiation 20 Jul 2013 10:18:59 324 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I have a female friend who frequents those dating sites and it doesn't seem to work the way I imagined. Like you fill in your data and they suggest matches.

    Instead she tells me that random men send her photos of their cocks in various states of arousal with a request of I've shown you mine now you show me yours.

    And she does!

    When I ask her what the fuck! She looks at me blank like "yeah this is just how it is, it's the norm. There's no way I want a guy with a horrible willy"
  • neilka 20 Jul 2013 10:24:32 16,567 posts
    Seen 59 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    In case you hadn't realised, that's your cue to get it out.

    BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

  • captainrentboy 20 Jul 2013 11:03:03 1,110 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    David_Richardson wrote:
    @consoledelight

    Is that the one that goes “You're beautiful, inside and out...”? The way she holds the note on “shining” is awful.
    This one is right up there for one of the all time worst adverts EVAAARR! That Voice! It's so very very awful!
    My wife and I like to do impressions of the "ShiiIiiIIIiiiniing" part, because we're bloody mad...
  • RedSparrows 20 Jul 2013 11:43:08 24,303 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    BillMurray wrote:
    consoledelight wrote:
    BillMurray wrote:
    That stupid confused.com robot, who stumbles across a couple at a dogging hot spot.
    am i right in thinking in one version she lifts her head up as though she was doing something?
    Yep! Saw it last night and wish I had someone close by to confirm what I saw.
    Yup, she is definitely downstairs. There is another version where they kiss.

    Quite why they needed the sex element, god knows.
  • RedSparrows 20 Jul 2013 11:44:19 24,303 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    KRadiation wrote:
    I have a female friend who frequents those dating sites and it doesn't seem to work the way I imagined. Like you fill in your data and they suggest matches.

    Instead she tells me that random men send her photos of their cocks in various states of arousal with a request of I've shown you mine now you show me yours.

    And she does!

    When I ask her what the fuck! She looks at me blank like "yeah this is just how it is, it's the norm. There's no way I want a guy with a horrible willy"
    Er, she's an idiot.
  • Syrette 21 Jul 2013 19:09:45 44,341 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That Vauxhall Astra advert, with that song.

    "Reasons to be cheerful"

  • VideoGameAddict25 21 Jul 2013 19:16:34 368 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Vauxhall Adam

    How fucking high do you have to be to name a car Adam?!
  • sport 21 Jul 2013 19:21:55 12,817 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    That Vauxhall Astra advert, with that song.

    "Reasons to be cheerful"
    "gassing bout the weather, givin' it sum lethar.."

    /punches TV
  • consoledelight 21 Jul 2013 22:56:09 168 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @David_Richardson

    yes, it makes me want to smash my own head in for hearing it.
  • consoledelight 21 Jul 2013 22:59:31 168 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    BillMurray wrote:
    consoledelight wrote:
    BillMurray wrote:
    That stupid confused.com robot, who stumbles across a couple at a dogging hot spot.
    am i right in thinking in one version she lifts her head up as though she was doing something?
    Yep! Saw it last night and wish I had someone close by to confirm what I saw.
    Yup, she is definitely downstairs. There is another version where they kiss.

    Quite why they needed the sex element, god knows.

    Im glad its not just me that saw it then.
  • S.J.Rogers 22 Jul 2013 12:19:56 3,557 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    sport wrote:
    Syrette wrote:
    That Vauxhall Astra advert, with that song.

    "Reasons to be cheerful"
    "gassing bout the weather, givin' it sum lethar.."

    /punches TV
    Agreed..!

    Will NOT purchase an Astra because of this.
  • VideoGameAddict25 22 Jul 2013 12:40:21 368 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Those fucking EE adverts with that Kevin Bacon twat! :mad:
  • thelzdking 22 Jul 2013 13:06:22 4,413 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    He needs the money.
  • mad_caddy 22 Jul 2013 13:07:51 3,306 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    S.J.Rogers wrote:
    sport wrote:
    Syrette wrote:
    That Vauxhall Astra advert, with that song.

    "Reasons to be cheerful"
    "gassing bout the weather, givin' it sum lethar.."

    /punches TV
    Agreed..!

    Will NOT purchase an Astra because of this.
    I didnt think any one needed an excuse to not buy an astra, i thought generally people with any kind of common sense, simply just didnt buy them, because you know, it's an astra, and you know, it's vauxhall.
  • David_Richardson 23 Jul 2013 13:29:51 640 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago


    The way the woman says “A little blood” has to be some of the worst acting I've ever seen.
  • Baihu1983 23 Jul 2013 13:38:58 3,648 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Not me... Yes you bitch.
  • VideoGameAddict25 24 Jul 2013 22:35:51 368 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Uniform Dating - Just... fuck... off!
  • spindle9988 24 Jul 2013 22:42:00 3,676 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hate the cheap hotel secret fucking advert. Love ikeas new one though
  • cowell 26 Jul 2013 11:10:40 715 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Attack a Snack!

    Good work, Nigel
  • kinky_mong 26 Jul 2013 11:32:51 10,873 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    cowell wrote:
    Attack a Snack!

    Good work, Nigel
    Haha, love that advert!

    All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

  • Ged42 26 Jul 2013 12:37:30 7,812 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Boots one where the guy hiding with binoculars wants a closer look at the kids playing on the beach.
  • VideoGameAddict25 26 Jul 2013 19:35:41 368 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    "BT Sport is coming soon."

    You've been saying that since May!

    "For the first time in 20 years, half the premier league top picks will no longer be available on Sky Sports."

    Oh fuck off! No one is going to pay £12 a month for your shitty channel BT! Don't we pay enough for Sky already as it is?!

    Edited by VideoGameAddict25 at 19:36:19 26-07-2013
  • ProfessorLesser 26 Jul 2013 20:37:42 19,417 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    No hate for the nacho burger?
  • Baihu1983 26 Jul 2013 21:09:49 3,648 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    McDonald ads are always so shit.
  • X201 29 Jul 2013 09:38:24 15,759 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That CBBC "So funny" ad is starting to grate, although I do like the lady newsreader in it so not 100% bad. :-)
  • BillMurray 29 Jul 2013 10:01:28 7,918 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Skoda/Xzibit. Just horrible.
  • Page

    of 121 First / Last

Log in or register to reply