Most Annoying TV Adverts Page 92

• Page

of 118 First / Last

• mal 26 Aug 2012 00:38:16 22,572 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pretty much all advertising is winding me up at the moment. Damnit, I need to stop watching cheap free-to-air telly.

Firstly than Sky advert that sounds like my text alert. Fucker.
    Then those Comet adverts. I don't get the pretence that they've picked some random punter to front their adverts, but didn't even vet them for long enough to find out what their name is.
    And Fosters proudly presents new comedy on C4 does it? Even when comedy in question is a ten year-old repeat?

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• SuperCoolEskimo 30 Aug 2012 16:33:53 9,839 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    That Injury Lawyers advert where the blonde in the suit trips and falls while walking down some steps with three blokes. Obviously happened genuinely while they were filming it and they thought it'd be a good idea to use it in the final advert.

It wasn't. It's awful.
  • Zomoniac 31 Aug 2012 09:21:58 7,831 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    All car adverts that comprise an attractive youth driving said car around a city, looking smug, and not much else. Which is most of them.

And not technically an advert, but having to switch over during Comedy Central advert breaks this week as every one has a long trailer for an Alan Carr show.

Still can't make my mind up on the new CGI Toyota one though.
  • kinky_mong 31 Aug 2012 12:35:39 10,288 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    All car adverts that comprise an attractive youth driving said car around a city, looking smug, and not much else. Which is most of them.

Car adverts are right up there with perfume ads for pretentious shit that irritates me, and what really irks me is that they are all pretty much identical so it's impossible to remember what car/perfume the advert was for, so they fail at the fundamental task of brand awareness!

Saying that, the perfume ad with Keira Knightly's arse pleases me, but I have no idea what perfume it's for.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• mrpon 13 Sep 2012 10:22:38 28,923 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "If you have blood in your poooo"

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• kinky_mong 13 Sep 2012 10:41:51 10,288 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That fucking Lurpak advert that sounds like Cookie Monster singing a twee cooking song gets right on my fucking tits.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• nickthegun 13 Sep 2012 10:43:49 59,950 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I could punch that woman on the secret discount hotel thing .com in the fucking throat.

But..sssshhh.... dont tell anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• Slikz 15 Sep 2012 00:16:42 250 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I saw the latest lovefilm ad this evening which featured a brief clip of two nude women kissing, anyone know the film title?

I'm annoyed I haven't watched it.
  • BillMurray 15 Sep 2012 22:19:29 7,743 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fucking Boots adverts. Loads of women swanning around being cunts to anyone in their path.
  • thelzdking 16 Sep 2012 00:51:26 4,367 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    BillMurray wrote:
    Fucking Boots adverts. Loads of women swanning around being cunts to anyone in their path.
    :D
  • SYS64738 16 Sep 2012 01:48:55 1,662 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Madbid.com. Now endorsed by Candice. Whoever the fuck that is.

"I bought this macbook air for fiddy pounds bonkers!!!111!!"

You mean you won it in a lottery. Fuck off.

PSN: SYS64738_UK

• elvenscroll 22 Sep 2012 15:39:59 1,409 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Just seen the latest claims direct advert. Two irritating twats singing an equally annoying song along with the least convincing accident ever.

Total shit.

NNID/PSN - Chipworm

• EMarkM 23 Sep 2012 11:02:08 3,174 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I could punch that woman on the secret discount hotel thing .com in the fucking throat.

She's ALMOST really, really, really fit, but something about that smug fucking face puts me right off.

Still would, though...
  • ED209 23 Sep 2012 13:54:43 505 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That Canadian advert linked a few pages back is all kinds of awesome. Watch it, watch it now.

Samantha Janus?

• RedSparrows 23 Sep 2012 16:17:38 22,753 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    EMarkM wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:

She's ALMOST really, really, really fit, but something about that smug fucking face puts me right off.

Still would, though...
    +1
  • ecureuil 23 Sep 2012 18:39:42 76,815 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:

No way! I love her. :D One of the only ads on TV that I actually like.
  • TheSaint 23 Sep 2012 18:43:56 14,417 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Impressive to see the most famous Martini drinker in the world in a beer advert.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 26 Sep 2012 20:37:39 9,839 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    These overly elaborate and sentimental John Lewis adverts are getting really annoying, now. You're a bloody shop, a couple's falling out and getting back together has nothing to do with your fucking business FFS.
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 21:02:33
    I used to hate their adverts but now I like JL so much that I can't hate them.
  • thedaveeyres 26 Sep 2012 21:06:31 11,085 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:

No way! I love her. :D One of the only ads on TV that I actually like.
    She is amazing, I would take her out for a nice reasonably priced dinner with a couple of glasses of wine in a nice bar afterwards so fucking hard. Awwww yeah.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QQmqOJFKMZU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQQmqOJFKMZU

Edited by thedaveeyres at 21:18:38 26-09-2012

D****** ******r

XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

• MIckelsenWhiteLTD 26 Sep 2012 21:25:58 57 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I don't know if it counts as an advert but the trailers for the new "Fat bloke buys car, sells it for a bit more than he bought it for, Gawd, lav a dack, apples and pears" programme on Discovery makes me want to eat glass then vomit it back up again.

Also the ad for that feckin' tiny and probably awful electric razor "with amazing power of 10,000 RPM" as if that means fucking ANYTHING! "We don't recommend shaving underwater but here's someone ineffectually rubbing his face with our worthless product!"
  • Load_2.0 26 Sep 2012 21:50:17 19,288 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    That fucking Lurpak advert that sounds like Cookie Monster singing a twee cooking song gets right on my fucking tits.
    This, fucking this! I fucking HATE it. The only advert that makes me mute the TV. There was a similair one from McDonalds.

Fuck off with your shit jingles.
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 22:54:28
    Goodfella wrote:
    Get fucked stalker twat.
    :D
  • Tom_Servo 6 Oct 2012 21:14:46 17,962 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    1) This Costa advert
    2) "SEE YOU LAAAAAAAAAAAATAH WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEEEEEEEEEAN"
  • Load_2.0 11 Oct 2012 21:50:12 19,288 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fucking Army recruitment advert.

"started working on the checkout beep beep beep"

Shut up you fucking cretin.
  • oceanmotion 11 Oct 2012 22:00:00 15,952 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MIckelsenWhiteLTD wrote:
    I don't know if it counts as an advert but the trailers for the new "Fat bloke buys car, sells it for a bit more than he bought it for, Gawd, lav a dack, apples and pears" programme on Discovery makes me want to eat glass then vomit it back up again.
    [\quote]

He doesn't factor in the labour so he would in fact have fuck all profit, probably very much in the red when all is said and done.
  • Jono62 11 Oct 2012 22:03:53 14,123 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    2) "SEE YOU LAAAAAAAAAAAATAH WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEEEEEEEEEAN"
    Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3hyy3bpnHw

This Andrew Castle one annoys me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ylJiyWldU
  • Sid-Nice 11 Oct 2012 22:36:40 15,852 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The 60 second Wii U ad, interrupting my favourite show the X Factor next Saturday.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Page

of 118 First / Last