Super Mario Galaxy Page 2

  • Page

    of 126 First / Last

  • megastar 10 May 2006 12:13:42 17,192 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    megastar wrote:
    ecosse_011172 wrote:

    I liked SMB2 actually..

    I never thought it was a 'Bad' game, just found the digging up plants stuff a bit disapointing after the stellar gameplay ogf the original mario.

    /Digs up spring onion
    /Launches it at Megastar

    OW!
  • megastar 10 May 2006 12:17:22 17,192 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    Well you could play lost levels which is the real SMB2

    Have done mate! I got the "Mario All Stars Cart" for the snes back in the day. 'Lost Levels' was ace.
  • binky Moderator 10 May 2006 12:20:08 9,671 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Im as excited as the next person about SMG but I am concerned that theres a distinct lack of BLUE SKIES!!! :((
  • Rankin 10 May 2006 12:21:07 2,930 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    TheBlackLodge wrote:
    Super Mario Sunshine in Space.

    Wasn't overly impressed, but then I didn't like Sunshine either and the Wii-mote does nothing for me so too have expected something stellar was perhaps shortsighted off me.
    I noticed the FLUDD on the sample video, too
    /rolls eyes

    If you're going to troll, at least call it Mario 64 in Space.
  • megastar 10 May 2006 12:21:41 17,192 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    megastar wrote:
    ecosse_011172 wrote:

    I liked SMB2 actually..

    I never thought it was a 'Bad' game, just found the digging up plants stuff a bit disapointing after the stellar gameplay of the original mario.

    Edited by megastar at 12:09:59 10-05-2006
    Well you could play lost levels which is the real SMB2
    How do I do that then?

    "Mario All Stars" - SNES.

  • Pac-man-ate-my-wife 10 May 2006 12:23:57 7,011 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    TheBlackLodge wrote:
    Super Mario Sunshine in Space.

    Wasn't overly impressed, but then I didn't like Sunshine either and the Wii-mote does nothing for me so too have expected something stellar was perhaps shortsighted off me.

    What exactly were you expecting?

  • Kay 10 May 2006 12:41:05 17,905 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It was basically the non-FLUDD bits from SMS, and it looked great. They still need to make a good game around it though, with hopefully decent sized worlds and lots of secret paths and levels (something that's been missing from the 3D Mario games).

    Just like Mario 64 was all about demonstrating the N64's analogue, SMG seems to show the strengths of the Wii controller. In fact, from what I saw of the footage, it may turn out to be more fluid and playable than SM64 and SMS ever was.

    K
  • Youthist 23 Feb 2007 10:07:24 10,021 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Mapster wrote:
    Night_Inspired wrote:
    Really, damn..Was hoping it would be sooner, cheers for the reply anyway.

    Edited by Night_Inspired at 10:04:00 23-02-2007

    Yeah, Nintendo hate you.

    Yeah how dare they not release an incomplete game? Cunts.

    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

  • JuanKerr 23 Feb 2007 10:16:41 36,280 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    Mapster wrote:
    Night_Inspired wrote:
    Really, damn..Was hoping it would be sooner, cheers for the reply anyway.

    Edited by Night_Inspired at 10:04:00 23-02-2007

    Yeah, Nintendo hate you.

    Yeah how dare they not release an incomplete game? Cunts.

    Exactly - I want all my favourite Nintendo games released when I want them YOU HEAR ME?
  • AlcohollicA 23 Feb 2007 13:26:07 2,355 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, but both this and Metroid 3 were going to be launch titles. Its becoming a habit that they delay their best games for a year.

    Dont know why Im complaining, already got too much to play on my wii atm. And im sure these games will be all the better when they do come out.
  • SirScratchalot 23 Feb 2007 13:29:01 7,874 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    AlcohollicA wrote:
    Yeah, but both this and Metroid 3 were going to be launch titles. Its becoming a habit that they delay their best games for a year.

    Dont know why Im complaining, already got too much to play on my wii atm. And im sure these games will be all the better when they do come out.

    Nahh... SMG was never touted as a launch title.
    MP3 most definitely was though.
  • Pac-man-ate-my-wife 24 Feb 2007 09:46:14 7,011 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They are only delaying MP3 to put in online. It's really that simple.
  • MadMirko 24 Feb 2007 09:54:52 2,974 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I hope it's something else, because I liked the distinction between Metroid Prime (single player) and the spinoff "Hunters" (multiplayer).

    If I wanted a generic fragfest I'd buy Resistance (or I would, at the end of March), but I want Metroid.
  • thiswaynow 4 May 2007 17:56:19 278 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    IGN have a release date of 1st June

    http://uk.wii.ign.com/index/release.html

    I'm thinking that NoE dropped the ball over Super Paper Mario, and that'll be long delayed, so they're going to give us Galaxy early to make up for it...

    ... or maybe that's a little optimistic.
  • T.G. 4 May 2007 18:05:36 5,989 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Maybe I'm too cynical, but I just can't believe it. It'd be too sudden. Where's the advertising, where's the announcement. It just sounds too good to be true in my opinion. /jaded
  • CosmicFuzz 4 May 2007 18:19:45 24,559 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah it's waaaaaay too good to be true. It'd be ace if it was, but I doubt it. It's far to sudden to just spring it upon us, they'll wanna drum it up a little. My guess is September.

    Everyone knows Jack Thompson - but how did he become the game-blaming activist he is today? Read Part One of my new mini-series!

  • T.G. 4 May 2007 18:34:25 5,989 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My guess is Christmas. September for Metroid Prime 3 maybe. Perhaps Paper Mario will come out soon though...
  • Sid-Nice 4 May 2007 18:34:45 15,851 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    thiswaynow wrote:
    IGN have a release date of 1st June

    http://uk.wii.ign.com/index/release.html

    I'm thinking that NoE dropped the ball over Super Paper Mario, and that'll be long delayed, so they're going to give us Galaxy early to make up for it...

    ... or maybe that's a little optimistic.
    I posted the IGN UK release list the other day and someone said "Are you fucking with me Sid?" When I seen the IGN UK release dates updated today I thought "Fuck me, Super Mario Galaxy is still there for the 1st of June release date." It has got to be a piss take as I can't see IGN making the same mistake twice.

    NNID Sid-Nice

  • AlcohollicA 4 May 2007 18:39:53 2,355 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hahahaha! What?

    For real and for true?
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 4 May 2007 18:43:01 10,856 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The funniest part of this whole saga is the fact that IGN has got a link to its "most accurate UK release dates" on the front page.

    Glad to see they treat us as well as NoE do... Cocks.
  • CosmicFuzz 4 May 2007 18:55:24 24,559 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I have to say, if SMG did come out on June 1st, I wouldn't get to play it due to having literally exploded with joy.

    Everyone knows Jack Thompson - but how did he become the game-blaming activist he is today? Read Part One of my new mini-series!

  • pjmaybe 4 May 2007 18:56:16 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    I have to say, if SMG did come out on June 1st, I wouldn't get to play it due to having literally exploded with joy.

    What he said.

    It really is special.

    Peej
  • thiswaynow 4 May 2007 18:58:46 278 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    I have to say, if SMG did come out on June 1st, I wouldn't get to play it due to having literally exploded with joy.
    There's a joke in there but I can't bring myself to make it.
  • T.G. 4 May 2007 18:59:51 5,989 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm more of a splooger myself. :) I'd be likely to splooge my way through most of the game, the way I did with Zelda, Okami and God of War. Can't wait for this god-damn game, although I know I can and will (have to). :') :'D :'}

    /lip quivers a little bit

    /hugs everyone in thread
  • Deleted user 4 May 2007 19:02:51
    Sid Nice wrote:
    I posted the IGN UK release list the other day and someone said "Are you fucking with me Sid?"
    /raises hand

    And I still won't believe it until it's in my grubby little hands!
  • Page

    of 126 First / Last

Log in or register to reply