The lonely thread Page 133

  • Page

    of 133 First / Last

    Next
  • Ziz0u 11 Oct 2012 11:11:19 8,892 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @sport

    Nope, sorry. Kine Park is no more as well, it was empty for a while, and then they started an Art Film cinema, but that bombed as well. Awesome building just sitting empty now.
  • elstoof 11 Oct 2012 11:45:22 9,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What do you want to cook for? Just get a bin bag full of biltong and put it next to your gaming chair.
  • GiarcYekrub 11 Oct 2012 11:51:46 4,621 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    I'm nearly 30 and haven't had a girlfriend for 8 years. I win.

    /wank
    I am 30 and haven't had a girlfriend. I win.(Is this what winning feels like? I don't like it)
  • Ziz0u 11 Oct 2012 11:55:26 8,892 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    What do you want to cook for? Just get a bin bag full of biltong and put it next to your gaming chair.
    Ha! I'm eating biltong at work right now.

    /stereotype
  • Zomoniac 11 Oct 2012 11:57:17 8,479 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    I'm nearly 30 and haven't had a girlfriend for 8 years. I win.

    /wank
    I am 30 and haven't had a girlfriend. I win.(Is this what winning feels like? I don't like it)
    Who needs a girlfriend when you have a laminated poster of Diana Vickers?
  • mcmonkeyplc 11 Oct 2012 12:03:15 39,888 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm not sure I like being a slightly better Geriatric Kebab.

    /considers suicide
    /wanks instead
  • Moot_Point 11 Oct 2012 12:07:10 4,778 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    I'm not sure I like being a slightly better Geriatric Kebab.

    /considers suicide
    /Crywanks instead
    FTFY
  • Rivuzu 11 Oct 2012 12:24:46 8,795 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    I'm nearly 30 and haven't had a girlfriend for 8 years. I win.

    /wank
    I am 30 and haven't had a girlfriend. I win.(Is this what winning feels like? I don't like it)
    Who needs a girlfriend when you have a laminated poster of Diana Vickers?
    Felt that point needed emphasising.
  • Razz 11 Oct 2012 12:32:34 62,238 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Well, iirc Giarc is homosexual, so that really isn't surprising.
  • Deleted user 11 October 2012 12:39:40
    Lol, so monkey just went to bottom again :-D
  • sport 11 Oct 2012 12:44:09 13,066 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    I'm not sure I like being a slightly better Geriatric Kebab.

    /considers suicide
    /wanks instead
    No wonder your rotator cuff is always fucked.
  • Razz 11 Oct 2012 12:47:35 62,238 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Aphallatosis is a mental disorder resulting from a lack of sex life
  • elstoof 11 Oct 2012 12:53:14 9,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    What do you want to cook for? Just get a bin bag full of biltong and put it next to your gaming chair.
    Ha! I'm eating biltong at work right now.

    /stereotype
    Followed by an ouma rusk washed down with some green cream soda I hope.

    Edited by elstoof at 12:53:56 11-10-2012
  • Ziz0u 11 Oct 2012 12:54:01 8,892 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Jy weet mos.
  • GiarcYekrub 11 Oct 2012 12:57:53 4,621 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Well, iirc Giarc is homosexual, so that really isn't surprising.
    What!? Am I? :S
  • sport 11 Oct 2012 13:02:38 13,066 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    What do you want to cook for? Just get a bin bag full of biltong and put it next to your gaming chair.
    Ha! I'm eating biltong at work right now.

    /stereotype
    Followed by an ouma rusk washed down with some green cream soda I hope.
    MARRY ME!!!
  • Ziz0u 11 Oct 2012 13:06:24 8,892 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dunk that shit in the cream soda.
  • mcmonkeyplc 11 Oct 2012 13:39:33 39,888 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    Well, iirc Giarc is homosexual, so that really isn't surprising.
    What!? Am I? :S
    In your face mowgli!
  • Deleted user 21 October 2012 20:40:07
    Wow there really is a thread for everything on Eurogamers.

    /follows
  • prawnking1980 21 Oct 2012 20:46:18 6,801 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Will do the same, sure it will come in handy. Again.
  • Deleted user 21 October 2012 20:53:03
    (from the first post)
    Did you know Ninja's have to walk up ladders backwards as their raging hard-ons don't allow them to do it normally!

    eh?
  • Page

    of 133 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply