My Paranormal Experience

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous
  • megastar 10 Feb 2006 09:25:29 17,104 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I stayed in last night even though thursday is usually a massive one for me, in light of my recent """kidney problems""" (which as an update the doc didnt really know what was up with me but didnt seem overly worried and even dismissed "the lumpy thing" as muscular, he handed me a pot to piss in and told me to hand it in reception - "hello i'd just like to drop off a pot of piss please") i thought it best not to binge on too much stella.

So I played Mario Kart DS for several hours and by the time I lay my head down to rest all I could think about was mushrooms and red shells and didnt get much sleep. Anyway on the way to work i had my window down having a fag and as I drove past a field (i live up north) i swear to god I could hear a shit load of "boos" cackling at me as I drove past.

I'm gonna write to Dereck Akhorah and see if him and Sam are willing to come over and investigate.

• Shrimp 10 Feb 2006 09:52:47 1,081 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Did it sound like this?

:)
  • Fozzie_bear 10 Feb 2006 09:58:07 15,313 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hmmm.. not sure if that's a paranormal experience so much as barking-at-the-moon mentalism.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• megastar 10 Feb 2006 10:00:35 17,104 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shrimp wrote:
    Did it sound like this?

:)

you sir are a genius

hands shrimp a nobel prize
  • Shrimp 10 Feb 2006 11:37:31 1,081 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I remember being similarly freaked out after playing Luigi's Mansion...

Weird that I also thought "Why do those birds sound like boos?" rather than "Hey, they sampled a magpie..."
  • Carlo 10 Feb 2006 11:41:00 17,913 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can't beleive I just have this lune my address for a swapsie!

/jokes :D

PSN ID: Djini

• JackThompsonsAnArse 10 Feb 2006 12:27:09 1,441 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    I reckon the field had a couple of cows with speech impediments, personally.
  • Razz 2 Jun 2013 00:00:34 59,994 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yeah I saw a ghost in the house today, we're moving out in 4 weeks. Unrelated but useful.

It was a shadow thingy almost shaped like a person and around 5 foot tall. It popped in the front room then ran out. The missus saw it too, so I know I wasn't seeing things. I caught it in the corner of my eye, we both did, and it fled when we turned towards it.

It's not the first time either, all kind of weird little things happen in this house. One night I went downstairs to the kitchen, when I opened the door I heard a kid laughing and the sound of fast steps toward the opposite end of the kitchen, I thought I was going mad until I turned and saw the fridge. It was open and there was a broken egg on the floor. Sent a chill right up my spine that did. This house has a bit of history, it is built on top of what used to be the entrance to an old nunnery, there a few graves out in the garden, the headstones aren't there anymore but you can see where they where broken down. Yeah... looking forward to moving out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• Deckard1 2 Jun 2013 00:03:21 25,410 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    And this is what happens when you smoke half a pound of weed a week ladies and gentlemen

Called it

• Razz 2 Jun 2013 00:08:39 59,994 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Shut it son

Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• cubbymoore 2 Jun 2013 00:17:32 36,441 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    That was me trying to nick me some ganj, then you both saw me so I ran for it.
  • mrpon 2 Jun 2013 00:24:47 27,645 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Did a voice in the fridge say Zuul?

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• monkehhh 2 Jun 2013 00:28:58 3,125 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    How do you even live somewhere like that.. enter kitchen, hear kids laughing, move the fuck out instantly.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 2 Jun 2013 00:48:19 24,559 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    /calls the CSA
  • Tryhard 2 Jun 2013 00:54:21 3,485 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I have seen three ghosts.The weirdest was a black shadow in the bathroom of a holiday house in Cornwall when I was a kid.I saw it in the bathroom doorway and thought it was my friend messing about.But he was downstairs.

I told my Mum and Dad about it on the way home and they told me the husband died in a Tin mine,and the wife committed suicide in the bathroom.
    Glad they never told beforehand.:eek:
  • Dirtbox 2 Jun 2013 08:09:58 76,331 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I saw what I thought could have been a ghost in a hotel in New York last year on the fire escape staircase. I saw a man in a light grey boiler suit standing a couple of steps down, I saw his back, far arm, shoulder and leg as I was heading up to the floor above (to one of the ice machine which are on every other floor) then stopped at the second step up as my brain registered that someone standing motionless a couple of steps down a staircase was odd, so backed up a step and looked round the wall to find nothing there or any way anyone could move that quickly down the stairwell without being easily heard in the couple of seconds it took me to see him, have a think and take a look.

I even went back and took a pic of the exact spot after I got the ice. Not that it's a pic of anything other than a fire escape staircase but it helps visualise what I clocked.

Edited by Dirtbox at 08:13:16 02-06-2013

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• sirtacos 2 Jun 2013 08:27:16 7,205 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That staircase sure has stairs.
  • Rusty_M 2 Jun 2013 21:06:11 4,349 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    clearly whoever you saw jumped out of that there window.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• neilka 2 Jun 2013 21:55:09 14,942 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I once done a fart that haunted the parish for a fortnight, scaring several pensioners to death in the process
  • GuiltySpark 2 Jun 2013 22:15:34 6,280 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I hope you people realise that you haven't seen a ghost. Like yknow, in actual reality.

Get bent.

• YoshiMcTaggis 2 Jun 2013 22:29:06 2,451 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    NONE OF YOU SAW GHOSTS
  • Slint1000 2 Jun 2013 22:38:04 3,065 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I dunno; I'm convinced you're all ghosts personally.
  • Triggerhappytel 2 Jun 2013 23:56:10 2,664 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    GuiltySpark wrote:
    I hope you people realise that you haven't seen a ghost. Like yknow, in actual reality.
    May I ask why you say this? Not open minded enough to consider that these things might be possible? I personally haven't seen a ghost, but I believe in them and find the whole thing fascinating.
  • cubbymoore 3 Jun 2013 00:13:37 36,441 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So believing in ghosts is more open minded than not believing?
  • Youthist 3 Jun 2013 00:21:48 9,896 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    GuiltySpark wrote:
    May I ask why you say this? Not open minded enough to consider that these things might be possible? I personally haven't seen a ghost, but I believe in them and find the whole thing fascinating.
    U believe in them based on what exactly?

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Trane 3 Jun 2013 00:47:11 4,049 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    The tooth fairy is real too bro, open your mind.
  • Dirtbox 3 Jun 2013 06:45:47 76,331 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    Being open to either possibility is my stance, but I know what I saw and I know I can't explain it. I've seen other odd things in my time as well, but can usually debunk them in some fashion like your eyes picking a form out of an arbitrary pattern or a car's headlights reflecting around the house, that sort of thing.

Just stone cold not believing, or believing without justification are exactly the same thing. Wilful ignorance.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• cubbymoore 3 Jun 2013 08:10:41 36,441 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah that was kind of my point.
  • Trane 3 Jun 2013 09:24:52 4,049 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Just stone cold not believing, or believing without justification are exactly the same thing. Wilful ignorance.
    They aren't exactly the same at all, people normally have justification for 'stone cold not believing', such as the fact there is zero credible proof from reputable sources.
  • ZuluHero 3 Jun 2013 09:29:02 3,661 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Are you saying Dirtbox isn't reputable? ;)
  • Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous