Getting the Mario Kart in Nintendogs?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • abacabb 21 Dec 2005 19:46:56 25 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can someone, um, tell me how to get it? I've had the game since the week of its release, and with daily trips to the shops in the game, walks around packages on the street etc, I still haven't found a mario kart toy.

Edited by abacabb at 19:48:55 21-12-2005
  • djchump 21 Dec 2005 20:11:24 4,463 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just random chance isn't it.
    It'll be in one of the "unmarked" presents you find during a walk - they're the ones that aren't marked ont he map and will just be on the pavement as your dog walks past. To get your dog to pick it up you have to yank the lead backwards to make them stop when they are near the present. They should then "notice" it and run to pick it up. If you don't move the lead then they just walk/run past it and ignore it.

Just keep trying. Eventually something cool will turn up like a Mario kart or an RC helciopter or something ;-)
  • Pac-man-ate-my-wife 21 Dec 2005 23:50:49 7,003 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've found with the game that if I've spent lots of time with the hound playing with it, teaching it tricks, washing it and feeding it then I'm more likely to find rarer presents when I take it for a walk.

I've got 3 mario karts, an RC helicopter and a combat helicopter

/rubs it in
  • abacabb 22 Dec 2005 17:52:45 25 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You know, i've only really now started to think of it...I've had two dogs from day 1, bathed, fed, played with, won competitions, done everything for the wee feckers and THIS is how they repay me?!? Been walking em every day and (from when they were able to) took them round every present on the map during every walk! (And stopped for the 'hidden' ones). ...and still no mario kart or RC helicopter.... THOSE WEE BASTARDS!!
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next