Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tabasco wrote:
    I've been both giver and receiver
    /pages innuendobot
  • Tabasco 23 Oct 2013 20:17:51 5,780 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Heh, it DID occur to me someone would say something as I was typing that part. Surprised it was you though Murbs :-P
  • MiniAmin 23 Oct 2013 20:23:00 3,359 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    meme wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    No point-scoring occurred though.
    is that a dig at arsenal
    GLOL.

@kalel Nah, i wouldn't have clamoured for you to have been sacked as i don't really care about that sort of thing one way or another, its a blimming internet forum! I'd probably have joined in moaning if i thought it was funny though

same as i'm not actually fussed about HA changing thread titles, it just amuses me to get involved in the uproar.

although he could change the ipad thread back.
    Not a personal dig at you TH, but I always find it a little disingenuous when people say that. I've been here for a while, I lurked for about a year before I joined, and the EG community has become a lot more than just a "blimming internet forum", for me at least. I'm not nearly as committed as many posters (in terms of how much time I spend here), I don't post often but I lurk a lot and I've made a few genuine, real life friends as a result of this forum.

Given the amount of time I've spend here, and how well I feel like I know some of you, it'd be mad for me, personally, to suggest that I don't have an emotional stake in this forum. I'll admit it - this is an important place for me.

Often when I've felt solitary or even lonely I've spent time browsing the forums, and come away feeling enlivened, as if I've been around a set of great friends, even though I've never directly interacted with many of you on the forum.
  • mrpon 23 Oct 2013 20:26:39 27,649 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Rhythm 23 Oct 2013 21:10:30 2,375 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    OK, so I have the following keys going spare:

Brutal Legend
    FTL
    Bastion
    Dear Esther
    Thomas Was Alone
    Awesomenauts
    Hotline Miami
    Proteus
    English Country Tune
    Oil Rush
    Shank 2
    Dungeon Defenders
    Cave Story+
    Greed Corp

Up for grabs thanks to my complete inability to keep track of purchases I've made before I yoink things like Humble Bundles :-)
  • BillMurray 23 Oct 2013 21:22:42 7,235 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Would love to give FTL a bash if it's available!
  • Rhythm 23 Oct 2013 21:41:15 2,375 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Sent a PM :-)
  • daveMUFC 23 Oct 2013 21:42:27 60 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Would love to give Hotline Miami and Dungeon Defenders if no one else wants to claim them?
  • Deleted user 23 October 2013 21:50:18
    As darkmorgado is sending me Soul Calibur V, thought I would post something.

Just for starters, I have:
    Assassins Creed
    Assassins Creed II
    Assassins Creed II: Brotherhood
    (all 360)

If anyone fancies?
  • RunningMan 23 Oct 2013 21:50:23 2,356 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Carlo, epic mickey 2 is in the post.
  • THFourteen 23 Oct 2013 21:50:34 31,818 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @MiniAmin

I've made RL friends here too, and I didn't particularly mean it like that as in I don't care about the place.

I just think sometimes people take what happens here a little too seriously.

It's fun though, or I wouldn't have made as many bloody posts as I have!
  • BillMurray 23 Oct 2013 21:51:26 7,235 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Rhythm wrote:
    Sent a PM :-)
    Lovely stuff! Many thanks squire!
  • Carlo 23 Oct 2013 22:04:16 17,913 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RunningMan wrote:
    @Carlo, epic mickey 2 is in the post.
    Woot woot! I'll (cough I mean the kids!) will be chuffed!

PSN ID: Djini

• Chopsen 23 Oct 2013 22:08:10 15,180 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There is some irony to all this drama. I only dimly registered this thread prior to hairygate, and certainly never read it. Such a shame Deleted User is no longer around to enjoy his new found fame.
  • speedofthepuma 23 Oct 2013 22:10:13 13,246 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You have diminished in my eyes for writing "hairygate"..

I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

• Chopsen 23 Oct 2013 22:23:43 15,180 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I meant it post-ironically. The fact that you assumed I meant it in any other sense means you have diminished in my eyes, good sir.
  • THFourteen 23 Oct 2013 22:36:18 31,818 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Neither of you were ever actually minished in my eyes to begin with, so there's nothing to di.
  • monkehhh 23 Oct 2013 22:48:39 3,139 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Still trying to give away Ben There Dan That / Time Gentleman Please (from the folks what made Gun Monkeys and The Swindle, when it comes out) for Steam.
  • Bremenacht 23 Oct 2013 23:24:04 15,773 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    There is some irony to all this drama. I only dimly registered this thread prior to hairygate, and certainly never read it.
    Same here. Even though I think people should be able to put their own name to the threads they create, it did put me off browsing it, on the (wrong) assumption that there was some sort of vanity or self-indulgence involved. Nice thread really.

Once an eagle taught me courage. And I will never forget that day

• LockeTribal 23 Oct 2013 23:44:41 4,443 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I actually have a spare copy of Gun Monkeys if anyone would like it. Send me a PM and I'll try and respond within before the weekend.
  • Sponz 24 Oct 2013 06:40:00 516 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Rhythm I wouldn't mind Dear Esther if it's still going..
  • BeardedGamerUK 24 Oct 2013 10:02:26 1,004 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    Anyone here use Desura? I've got a code for a horror themed game I know hasn't been used (Undead Legions) and two codes that might not have been used (Post Mortem and Survivor Squad) if anyone wants them :)
  • spamdangled 24 Oct 2013 10:16:42 27,197 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Looking at my shelves last night, I seem to have accrued an extra copy of Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on the 360 for some reason.

Free to anyone who wants it.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• drhcnip 25 Oct 2013 19:10:50 2,269 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    anyone have use for gameboy advance carts

been clearing out the garage and found three carts i thought were nicked years ago

warioland 4
    harry potter & philosophers stone
    spro season of ice

id rather ship them together than separate but no worries if not
  • Deleted user 25 October 2013 19:17:11
    MiniAmin wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    meme wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    No point-scoring occurred though.
    is that a dig at arsenal
    GLOL.

@kalel Nah, i wouldn't have clamoured for you to have been sacked as i don't really care about that sort of thing one way or another, its a blimming internet forum! I'd probably have joined in moaning if i thought it was funny though

same as i'm not actually fussed about HA changing thread titles, it just amuses me to get involved in the uproar.

although he could change the ipad thread back.
    Not a personal dig at you TH, but I always find it a little disingenuous when people say that. I've been here for a while, I lurked for about a year before I joined, and the EG community has become a lot more than just a "blimming internet forum", for me at least. I'm not nearly as committed as many posters (in terms of how much time I spend here), I don't post often but I lurk a lot and I've made a few genuine, real life friends as a result of this forum.

Given the amount of time I've spend here, and how well I feel like I know some of you, it'd be mad for me, personally, to suggest that I don't have an emotional stake in this forum. I'll admit it - this is an important place for me.

Often when I've felt solitary or even lonely I've spent time browsing the forums, and come away feeling enlivened, as if I've been around a set of great friends, even though I've never directly interacted with many of you on the forum.
  • Deleted user 25 October 2013 19:19:00
    LockeTribal wrote:
    I actually have a spare copy of Gun Monkeys if anyone would like it. Send me a PM and I'll try and respond within before the weekend.
    Yes please sir.

I have Civ V on steam for anyone that wants it.
  • Doomspoon 25 Oct 2013 23:56:43 2,353 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:

Ooh! Ooh! I got the princess and basketcase, yup, know which is which but who are the other ones?

I like this game!
  • pogomeister 26 Oct 2013 12:22:20 82 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Rhythm I would love to try cave story if its not gone
  • philreeduk 26 Oct 2013 14:49:53 257 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I have a code for broken sword on steam if anyone would like it :D
  • Matt36 27 Oct 2013 12:30:48 1,191 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago