What's for lunch today then? Page 4

  • Page

    of 83 First / Last

  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,290 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Fish & Chips party at the British High Commission! \o/

    say no to Eurogamer sigs

  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,290 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    /scans for double entendres

    /explodes

    say no to Eurogamer sigs

  • Furbs 14 Jun 2007 22:45:51 45,699 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tescos Southern Fried Chicken breast fillets from the deli I think.
  • Furbs 14 Jun 2007 22:45:51 45,699 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cod & chips with a Milky Way for pudding :)
  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 12:44:43 60,998 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    My favourite Ramen bucket from the Japan Centre on Hanover Square near Oxford Circuis (London). I love that place so much Jap food and stuff!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • pjmaybe 5 Jul 2007 12:46:12 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    pack of sugar and some peanut butter smeared on a playing card.


    Peej

  • mrpon 5 Jul 2007 12:47:08 28,714 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Furbs wrote:
    Tescos Southern Fried Chicken breast fillets from the deli I think.

    Furbs wrote:
    Cod & chips with a Milky Way for pudding :)

    Lard arse.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • caligari 5 Jul 2007 13:23:24 17,018 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    A Hob Nob...and we're not even talking about the choccy variety.

  • StarchildHypocrethes 5 Jul 2007 13:24:37 25,512 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A salad.

    :o

    I don't know what I was thinking. Unsurprisingly I'm still hungry.
  • Deleted user 5 July 2007 13:25:52
    Hot chicken sandwich with mayo. And some Twiglets.
  • [Slip] 5 Jul 2007 13:26:04 984 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tesco Finest Chicken Jalfrezi with a 12 pack of random indian assortments that where meant to be ovened but we microwaved instead

    \hopes doesn't die
  • catterz 5 Jul 2007 13:27:03 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Chicken Mayo sandwich.


    ...I'm going all out :)

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • Deleted user 5 July 2007 13:27:09
    pjmaybe wrote:
    pack of sugar and some peanut butter smeared on a playing card.


    Peej


    Gah, what's that from... is it The Simpsons?
  • Deleted user 5 July 2007 13:27:30
    catterz wrote:
    Chicken Mayo sandwich.


    ...I'm going all out :)

    You are me AICMFP.
  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 13:27:39 60,998 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yes. The Simpsons.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • JayPee 5 Jul 2007 13:29:25 1,490 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    My favourite Ramen bucket from the Japan Centre on Hanover Square near Oxford Circuis (London). I love that place so much Jap food and stuff!
    I know that place.

    It's bloody awesome.

    I'll be having some Heinz soup or other :(

    But I had chicken Ramen yesterday \o/ (but not from Japan center)
  • smoothpete 5 Jul 2007 13:32:14 31,459 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Chicken and leek pie, chips and beans
  • catterz 5 Jul 2007 13:32:52 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    deathgibbon wrote:
    catterz wrote:
    Chicken Mayo sandwich.


    ...I'm going all out :)

    You are me AICMFP.
    Shit, how did you know? Balls, it all gets ruined when your host finds out he's a schizophrenic.

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • jellyhead 5 Jul 2007 13:33:45 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.
    I feel ill already and i haven't even opened it yet.

    This signature intentionally left blank.

  • catterz 5 Jul 2007 13:34:35 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    jellyhead wrote:
    Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.
    I feel ill already and i haven't even opened it yet.
    Put in all the sauce! ;D

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 13:34:46 60,998 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    JayPee wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    My favourite Ramen bucket from the Japan Centre on Hanover Square near Oxford Circuis (London). I love that place so much Jap food and stuff!
    I know that place.

    It's bloody awesome.

    I'll be having some Heinz soup or other :(

    But I had chicken Ramen yesterday \o/ (but not from Japan center)
    :D

    I usually get me wasabi peas from there. :)

    They've got the wasabi seaweed crackers back in stock if you pass by, they phucking own! I waited outside 11AM this morning for them open just so I could buy some. :D

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • thehat 5 Jul 2007 13:36:48 1,833 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Big mac meal. With an orange juice though, so it's healthy.
  • jellyhead 5 Jul 2007 13:37:08 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    catterz wrote:
    jellyhead wrote:
    Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.
    I feel ill already and i haven't even opened it yet.
    Put in all the sauce! ;D
    I always do. :D

    This signature intentionally left blank.

  • Razz 5 Jul 2007 13:39:23 60,998 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So is the pot noodle of today better than the pot noddle of old? I seem to recall it tasting like slimy processed shit. :)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • catterz 5 Jul 2007 13:42:37 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I haven't had a pot noodle in years myself. Wouldn't have thought they'd have changed an awful lot, and tbh I liked em back then. I guess I just don't spot em on my supermarket route.

    Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

  • Murbal 5 Jul 2007 13:45:11 22,045 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches! Yum.
  • Ocrovastru 5 Jul 2007 13:51:28 604 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Crisp sandwiches followed by half a galaxy bar and several of those lovely strawberries and cream campino sweets Ive just found in my desk drawer.

    /forgot proper lunch today.
  • jellyhead 5 Jul 2007 13:51:51 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    So is the pot noodle of today better than the pot noddle of old? I seem to recall it tasting like slimy processed shit. :)
    Exactly the same, i think they made one batch back in the 80s and have been distributing the same one for 15 years or so. :)

    This signature intentionally left blank.

  • Page

    of 83 First / Last

Log in or register to reply