• Gradius 19 Jan 2009 09:41:54 2,305 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Why thank you, kind Sir :)
  • HoriZon 13 Feb 2009 18:40:40 13,548 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Where is this weeks ep?

Edit: bah its not on till March 5 i hate how the US does this!

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• JediMasterMalik 13 Feb 2009 19:11:51 11,820 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I assume there wasn't one, there was no Smallville either.
  • Hunam 24 Feb 2009 23:52:33 20,674 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Season 5 confirmed!

\o/
  • DaisyD 24 Feb 2009 23:54:25 11,826 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And Castelle is in it! \o/

/watched the interview with him that's in place of the usual trailers on the supernatural widget
  • FixedInfinity 25 Feb 2009 00:02:05 1,682 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Now that is excellent news!
  • JediMasterMalik 25 Feb 2009 15:10:36 11,820 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    \o/
  • BobasaurasRex 25 Feb 2009 15:19:56 163 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I hear the fifth season is going to be the last one! :o
  • HoriZon 25 Feb 2009 15:23:02 13,548 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Very good news! the cast seem to think its the last though.

Not sure about the big twist coming up though!

• DFawkes 27 Feb 2009 16:41:30 22,982 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm hating this huge mid-season gap. Rewatching the season so far, some great stuff still :)

I've been reading the synopsis for the next couple of episodes, which sound awesome to a huge degree.

Next Ep - Sam and Dean investigate a small town where people are cheating death. They discover the Reapers have gone missing so they turn to Pamela for help. She sends them into the spiritual world to find answers and they come face to face with Alastair, who has been kidnapping all the Reapers in order to break another seal.

Then - Someone found Luciferís sword and is using it to kill angels. Castiel and Uriel have captured Alastair and ask Dean to use the torturing skills he learned in Hell to extract information from him so they can stop the murders. Sam is concerned Dean canít handle the job but Dean agrees to do it. However, when Alastair reveals some shocking information, Deanís world is shattered.

Lot's of possibly arc stuff, lot's off awesomeness, I'm guuessing not many laughs.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• ming 27 Feb 2009 16:57:27 275 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I read in an interview somewhere that the overall storyline would last for 5 seasons, so I am hoping they kill off the show once it has finished.

The next 2 episodes look excellent after the filler type episodes they have had recently.
  • magicpanda 13 Mar 2009 18:32:32 13,367 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    New episode up. \o/
  • JediMasterMalik 13 Mar 2009 20:27:11 11,820 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, loved that episode too.
  • Super_Zee 13 Mar 2009 21:04:50 2,110 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    At some point this season, a driver will be found dead in a car crash site with his eyes burnt out.

I hear that actor is remarkably talented and handsome. Sort of like De Niro before he went shit. Definitely one to watch, that one.

/waves flag
  • DFawkes 17 Mar 2009 13:57:38 22,982 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Alistair is a brilliant character. Pretty much how I'd imagine a main demon would act, and the performance of the new "host" was really consistent with existing Alistair.

I just checked my last post here, the next episode sounds especially good.

FAWKES AMAZING PREDICTION: Sam will start off as Luicifers first host, forcing a brother Vs Borther stand-off, which Anna will interupt, force Lucifer into another host. Possibly herself. Or Jacob from Lost.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• HoriZon 21 Mar 2009 17:44:01 13,548 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    wow the last ep was just fecking great!

This is my 2nd fave program after Lost!

• DFawkes 21 Mar 2009 20:28:20 22,982 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I swear in that last ep, if Castiel died fighting Uriel, I'd have cried big manly tears at that. Then screamed like a big girl.

I really like the way the angels are portrayed too, with Uriel always portrayed as a bit human racist, and Cast respecting what he sees as Gods creation. Casts line about Uriel being the funniest of his angel garrison was quite funny (didn't spoiler tag that, it's hardly a plot killer).

• WrongShui 21 Mar 2009 20:33:20 6,619 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I do like the way angels die.

Great series this has been.
  • HoriZon 5 Apr 2009 12:27:22 13,548 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Another great ep this week i thought very funny and cool at the same time!

• Load_2.0 5 Apr 2009 13:12:13 19,289 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Super_Zee wrote:
    At some point this season, a driver will be found dead in a car crash site with his eyes burnt out.

I hear that actor is remarkably talented and handsome. Sort of like De Niro before he went shit. Definitely one to watch, that one.

/waves flag

Just read this, that's cool, were you on site or was that shot over here?
  • johnny_death 5 Apr 2009 14:29:52 119 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I loved last Sunday's episode.
  • Super_Zee 5 Apr 2009 17:12:57 2,110 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load "$" wrote:
    Super_Zee wrote:

/waves flag

Just read this, that's cool, were you on site or was that shot over here?
    It's filmed not far from where I live in Vancouver. They cleverly re-created a night-time rain scene...by filming in the freezing rain at 3am in a car park.

The guy who plays Castiel is probably the nicest, most genuine guy I've ever met. He gave me a lift home in his private chaffeur-driven car so I wouldn't have to get my wife out of bed for a lift. That was cool.
  • DFawkes 5 Apr 2009 18:11:42 22,982 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That's awesome. If I had to make a bet on an actor being a genuinely nice person, it'd probably be Mischa Collins. I bet he's actually a real angel too :)

I liked that last ep, despite being a tad too expositioney (that's a real word) at times. Did like all the self referencing stuff and sly digs at itself.

• Super_Zee 5 Apr 2009 19:10:58 2,110 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah, he's dreamy...

Ahem.

He was so unassuming that I didn't even realize he was a main part until we started rolling (as I've never actually seen Supernatural). When I imdb'd him the next day I was really glad that I didn't ask him if he'd done much else! I think if I'd known he was Hopper's son in S1 of 24 then my cool exterior might have vanished...
  • DFawkes 6 Apr 2009 11:20:19 22,982 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'd hardly call him dreamy. Actually I would call him that. Is that gay of me? I don't care. He is dreamy :)

He's one of those faces you see in lots of different shows and think you know his face, but never remember from where (I vaguely remember him in 24 but I never watched that much). He's very talented, though I'd say that for pretty much the entire cast.

• ElectricDemon 19 Apr 2009 18:59:28 2,417 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just nearing the end of the second series of this, great stuff!

Also, and this is by no means a complaint, what is it with this show and getting unbelievably attractive female guest stars? Honestly, every single damsel-in-distress/vengeful female spirit etc turns out to be stunning, even by usual TV standards.

I just watched a (surprisingly emotional) episode involving a female werewolf, and the actress was just beautiful.....

Methinks I'll need to buy this on DVD soon =)
  • Hunam 19 Apr 2009 19:01:49 20,674 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Aye, that's the best thing about it, the chicks are always gorgeous.
  • daz_john_smith 19 Apr 2009 23:43:04 1,636 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ElectricDemon wrote:
    I just watched a (surprisingly emotional) episode involving a female werewolf, and the actress was just beautiful.....

I remember that episode very well ;D.

The episode after that, were they go undercover as PA's on a film shoot is one of my favourites.
  • Page

of 21 First / Last