Supernatural Page 21

• Page

of 21 First / Last

Next
  • Ged42 24 Mar 2012 21:12:41 7,721 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Great episode with lots of dramatic stuff that I can't spoil, though Mark Pellegrino is hilarious. :D

Edited by Ged42 at 21:12:59 24-03-2012
  • BinaryBob101 24 Mar 2012 23:18:30 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, that was a good episode. This season has been right off the boil for me. They built up some quite cool tension towards the start, but then the Leviathan arc was sidelined for some frankly crappy monster of the week stuff.

We were promised Butch and Sundance and dammit that's what I want to see!

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:
    Many films are based on phone charge running out and being trapped somewhere...

• cjb_bjc 26 Mar 2012 12:17:23 1,074 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    In agreement. After it's little break its picked up a notch. Supernatural is getting a bit ridiculous now tho. I honestly beleive anything can happen and we got the biggest clue ever that bobby is about
  • BinaryBob101 26 Mar 2012 13:11:46 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Huh? Didn't catch that one.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• HoriZon 26 Mar 2012 13:35:43 13,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The book fell off the table and opened on a page which Dean then phoned.

Its done this a few times now in the last few eps.

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• BinaryBob101 26 Mar 2012 14:37:33 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ah right, yes did see that one, but didn't give it another thought as I knew Cass was coming back and thought it was him. Obviously, it wasn't, as we now know how he came back, but then I forgot about it.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• Ged42 31 Mar 2012 21:33:57 7,721 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Silly monster of the week episode with a great ending.

Looks like we were right.

Edited by Ged42 at 21:36:48 31-03-2012
  • HoriZon 2 Apr 2012 22:08:40 13,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Still love watching the show even though its a shadow of its former (pre-season 5) self. As for this weeks ep it wasn't great but love the other hunter and the end was good but it was so obvious.

Also looks like its gonna get an 8th outing.

BALLS!

• HoriZon 8 May 2012 20:19:17 13,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It will be back next year not sure why its painful to watch at times.

• spindizzy 9 May 2012 07:40:53 6,439 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The last episode was ok. Ish.

Angels getting ganked is always fun. And if they finally have a way to kill Leviathans it'd be good. Quite liked the Metatron/Megatron bit too.
  • HoriZon 14 May 2012 16:18:53 13,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    One more to go till season 8 with a new showrunner 'again' so it will all change, next one has to feature god right?

Loved the last ep when the vamp alpha said cyas next season, I do like him :)

• DFawkes 14 May 2012 16:36:09 22,814 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I do like a bit of Forth Wall bending at times :)

I still love this show, but I think I'm about done with it. I do hope it doesn't go on too much longer, but all in all I quite liked this series.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• MightyMouse 14 May 2012 16:39:17 1,132 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Think I probably preferred this season to s4, the story arc has been worse but the characters have noticeably matured. If they could just get a sense of humour back then I would happily watch however many more seasons.
  • spindizzy 15 May 2012 21:56:01 6,439 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah exactly. The unrelenting bleakness is a bit much - though at least at the moment neither of the brothers is being a total whinger.
  • Ged42 4 Oct 2012 23:34:13 7,721 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Nice to have the boys back, though telling the previous seasons cliffhanger in flashback seems to be a popular plot device at the moment.

I wonder how closing the gates of hell will back fire against the Winchesters?

Edited by Ged42 at 23:37:57 04-10-2012
  • BinaryBob101 5 Oct 2012 16:17:14 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It felt like a repeat.

Good gore and shocks, but the episode itself was crap, imo. Strangely, I still enjoyed it though! It's like fitting back into an old, comfy pair of slippers watching Supernatural now. You know exactly what you'll get and it virtually always delivers. That said, maybe this really should be the final season this time.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• BinaryBob101 5 Nov 2012 16:26:30 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Jesus, this season has been a total mess.

Loathsome flashbacks.

Far too earnest.

Just crap.

It was obvious they'd lost their way bigtime, when the found-footage, Chronicle copier was aired. Dreadful it was.

RIP Supernatural - You should have ended three seasons ago.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• DFawkes 5 Nov 2012 16:55:21 22,814 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I couldn't disagree (respectfully, of course) more - indeed I was surprised they didn't do a found footage one sooner! They sort of have, but this was a more focused go at it that I thoroughly enjoyed.

The writing is still some of the most consistent I've seen on any show. Sure, I'll admit it's sometimes to its detriment (setting up an interesting arc then ignoring it for weeks at a time is a particular thing I could do without), but I still love it.

I did read they've got an arc planned for up to season 10, but even I'll admit that'd be too far - once you've got Hell sealed, then maybe as a consequence some evil stuff gets through as it closes, where can they go? With nothing to hunt all you've got is Dawson's Creek with added Wincest.

But me and you have always held differing opinions on SPL Bobbo, I'm just happy you gave it a go :)

Edited by DFawkes at 16:56:59 05-11-2012

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• BinaryBob101 5 Nov 2012 17:35:50 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ah, you must be thinking of Ghost Hunters, which was a great episode, smartly, written, with decent characters and good humour.

Werewolf/Chronicle episode was badly written pish, with poor characters and no humour, imo. Not really comparable. It was like the writing team got together and said, "Hey, let's mix this one up a bit! What's the latest craze in horror? Oooooh, ooooh! I know this one! It's FOUND FOOTAGE! YEAH, LET'S MAKE CHRONICLE AGAIN! BUT WITH A CRAPPY WEREWOLF INSTEAD! YEEEEEAAAAAH!"

It was filler sandwich, with a side-order of filler. Sam and Dean moped about the episode like neither of them wanted to be there.

I'll still watch it though, just to have a bit of a rant every week. Well, that and MrsBob refuses to stop watching it!

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• HoriZon 14 Nov 2012 17:29:47 13,530 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Its bad yes but i still love it lol not sure why anymore.

• midnight_walker 22 Feb 2013 13:00:52 1,947 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone got the Series 7 DVDs? I think I've been sold a dodgy copy on eBay.
  • timetraveler 25 Feb 2013 07:47:50 61 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I don't like this season. My favourite was with Lilith.
  • RMXtreme 25 Feb 2013 12:05:07 3,145 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm liking the man of letters stuff, but the overall arc not so much.
  • Ged42 10 Oct 2013 23:08:42 7,721 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I know the main Supernatural plot arc has become too convoluted for it's own good, but its still good fun.

Great seeing Bobby and Death back, if only briefly.

Bet the Cas fangirls/boys loved the laundrette scene.
  • BinaryBob101 29 Jan 2014 17:13:09 22,654 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So, I reckon this season has been a bit of a return to form, well, apart from Sam's crazy constipation face as he tries to act.

Pretty, pretty good.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• Page

of 21 First / Last

Next