Supernatural Page 5

• Page

of 21 First / Last

• ElectricDemon 20 Apr 2009 00:04:35 2,417 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Aha! So that's her name! She's gorgeous.......

I haven't got round to watching the next ep yet, but I imagine I will tomorrow, since the unfortunate alternative would be studying. Reading about amino acid sequences, or watching a show with a high amount of attractive females? Tricky one.......
  • Hunam 20 Apr 2009 00:34:35 20,674 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    S3 is my favourite season. I think the best hotties are in the first, but for S3 they were allowed to be loads more violent, so people get cut up and beheaded and tore up something rotten all on screen.
  • daz_john_smith 20 Apr 2009 16:52:50 1,636 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think S3 was my favourite because it was funnier and had alot more lighthearted episodes. Dean was also on top form with some great one-liners and quibs.
  • JediMasterMalik 1 May 2009 16:07:35 11,820 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Another excellent episode, this show is so damn good. Next week looks immense.
  • DFawkes 1 May 2009 16:10:12 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can't wait, forgot it was new Supernatural day! Only 3 more to go, and I still have a feeling it's not going to end well.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• HoriZon 9 May 2009 21:30:35 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    WOW another great episode and its coming to an end next week!!!

Dean vs Sam !!!!

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• JediMasterMalik 9 May 2009 21:35:18 11,820 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I was actually a little disappointed in this episode. Next week should be amazing, but the main problem this week was Jared, I just don't think he had the acting ability to pull off the emotion or realism required for that scene with his Jensen. It seemed really forced and inconsistent when he did that, and to the detriment to the episode. Jensen and pretty much everyone else was fine though, and overall it was good.

I actually love the mystery of the angels and the final seal. Lot's of theories and speculation flying around. Castiel was awesome as usual.
  • Hunam 9 May 2009 22:09:53 20,674 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Castiel is like a young Columbo.
  • DFawkes 15 May 2009 20:55:32 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'd just like to say, regardinhg the season finale - holy shit. That was good. I watchied Lost too, so that's 2 great finales in one day, and both are looking like the next seasons will shake things up.

• Hunam 15 May 2009 23:41:03 20,674 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pfft, if you are going to do a big ending, don't pull the x-files cliffhanger shit.

/writes to mp
  • JediMasterMalik 16 May 2009 00:22:17 11,820 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It was ok, the lack of any big unpredictable surprises was a bit of a downer especially when compared to Lost.

Pretty much everything that happened was expected to some degree, there were no major surprises at all, so that is disappointing.

That's not to say it was bad, it certainly wasn't, it's just the writers haven't put enough mystery into the overall story to make less action packed episodes as fun. Still enjoyed it, and would recommend it to anyone mind.
  • Hunam 16 May 2009 00:25:51 20,674 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I was honestly expecting god's direct intervention and all those naughty angels getting a good smiting.
  • HoriZon 17 May 2009 10:09:57 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hunam wrote:
    I was honestly expecting god's direct intervention and all those naughty angels getting a good smiting.

Next season perhaps? :)

All in all a awesome season 4, season 5 will be its last say reports!

• saysomething 17 May 2009 10:15:53 1,245 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well, season 5 should be the last one as they can't really fight a bigger baddie after this.
  • DFawkes 20 May 2009 18:29:36 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Unless they go after that person hinted at in Family Guy. The Super-Devil, with his flying motorbike and the Marmalade that makes you commit adultery :D One more season will be enough though, they don't want to overcook the series.

• HoriZon 20 May 2009 18:34:37 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    Unless they go after that person hinted at in Family Guy. The Super-Devil, with his flying motorbike and the Marmalade that makes you commit adultery :D One more season will be enough though, they don't want to overcook the series.

Very true, Buffy should of ended on Buffys death at the end of S5 as the next 3 seasons were shit!

• BobasaurasRex 20 May 2009 18:48:24 163 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There were only two more seasons after 5 and if they hadn't of existed some of Buffy's best episodes wouldn't have existed, e.g. Once More With Feeling. :)
    I can agree that S6 was weaker than the others (bar maybe S4) but S7 was top quality, though not it's best. It had a few iffy episodes be I would still put any season of Buffy or Angel ahead of any Supernatural seasons (as much as I like it) in terms of writing quality, acting (Sam just annoys me at this stage) and general humour and convincing drama and such.

But that's just my opinion. :)
  • saysomething 20 May 2009 19:38:19 1,245 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I loved season 6 of Buffy. In my opinion it's better than season 7.

Mostly because of the funny/dangerous nerd trio.

Oh, and the brilliant musical episode, of course.

• HoriZon 27 Jun 2009 19:56:15 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lost star Mark Pellegrino has joined the cast of Supernatural.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor - who was unveiled as Jacob at the end of Lost's fifth season - has been cast as Lucifer on the CW drama series.

Pellegrino will first show up in the new season premiere on September 10.

The actor has previously appeared in Dexter, as Rita's abusive ex.

Great news as he was awesome in Lost!

• DFawkes 29 Jun 2009 15:38:49 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That is good news. In fact, I remember thinking that actor would be ideal for that part when I first saw him.

I love Supernatural, but how is it so good when McG seems to get the same types of story elements wrong when he does them in films? Not that I've got anything against McG. This just isn't the kind of thing I'd have thought he'd be good at.

• Venkman90 29 Jun 2009 15:50:11 4,430 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    That is good news. In fact, I remember thinking that actor would be ideal for that part when I first saw him.

I love Supernatural, but how is it so good when McG seems to get the same types of story elements wrong when he does them in films? Not that I've got anything against McG. This just isn't the kind of thing I'd have thought he'd be good at.

I think he just produces Supernatural? Might not have much input.

And I think the guys make the show, the humor would fall pretty flat with two generic pretty boys pouting their way through, Jensen in particular is far too funny to be that pretty (bastard).
  • DFawkes 29 Jun 2009 16:42:01 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I agree, having such a tight focus on just 2 central characters that are so well acted by men I'd never want to be in the same room as lest my ego be squished into nothingness, really makes the show something else.

Whoever casted Supernatural deserves a medal. And cake.

• spindizzy 29 Jun 2009 17:31:32 6,436 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    I agree, having such a tight focus on just 2 central characters that are so well acted by men I'd never want to be in the same room as lest my ego be squished into nothingness, really makes the show something else.

Well, I agree with you with Jensen, but Jared really isn't a very good actor (in fact he's frequently awful). I still miss the first Ruby too.

That said, I can't wait for the next season - it really is one of the best shows on TV!
  • DFawkes 29 Jun 2009 18:14:57 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Screw you! Jared is also awesome! Nah, I could see where you're coming from, he can be a bit too reliant on a few stock facial expressions. I still think he's awesome though as I say that's more Sam than Jared :)

Can't wair for this season, it's really going to kick off. Can't be good having an opponent like that around, at any rate.

• HoriZon 2 Sep 2009 17:45:14 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Back next week it seems!

We should be seeing GOD this season to!

• DFawkes 3 Sep 2009 13:30:51 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh yes :D

I've just been reading up on what's to come. I was going to gush about how it all sound so good I almost came, and put stuff in spoiler tags, but it's too easy to have me ruin it, because you HAVE to look then. But this Lucifer stuff definitely sounds incredible. I hope Castiel is still in it, I have a bit of a man crush on him. He's awesome.

• HoriZon 3 Sep 2009 16:34:38 13,528 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    I hope Castiel is still in it, I have a bit of a man crush on him. He's awesome.

He is but getting weaker!

• DFawkes 3 Sep 2009 17:00:51 22,785 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can live with that, I just want Cast back!

• saysomething 11 Sep 2009 19:57:31 1,245 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Aaand it's back. Excellent episode. Next episode, pleeease!
  • Load_2.0 11 Sep 2009 20:02:10 19,136 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    saysomething wrote:
    Aaand it's back. Excellent episode. Next episode, pleeease!

Here or in the states?
  • Page

of 21 First / Last