Pretty much my dilemma.
I'm in the market for a new TV and I'm torn between a GT30 or Sammy D.
Thinking 3D would be cool, and about 40" would be size. I'd like DLNA (for the family vids) and YouTube for the little lads obsession with trains. Other than that just the usual Bluerays, gaming and Corrie for the missus. Can anyone sway me in either direction?
From what I've read/ witnessed so far:
+ More natural picture
+ Better with motion (sports for example)
+ Great black-levels
- Fairly unremarkable design
- Not great for daytime viewing if you have a bright room
- Reports of green blobs appearing on screen
- No 3D glasses included
+ Stunning design
+ Colours and brightness really 'pop'
+ 2 x 3G glasses included
- Edge-lit LED means it is prone to clouding and ghosting
- Black levels not as defined as the Panny
- Not great with fast moving images
When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.