The Official Swapsies Feedback Thread Page 3

  • Page

    of 98 First / Last

  • Timmy 5 Sep 2005 00:35:25 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Rincewind wrote:
    Ok...got plenty of DS games to swap:


    Tiger Woods
    Polarium
    Driller Spirits
    SM64


    Offers open (not silly ones obviously)

    i think you made a wrong turn somewhere mate...
  • Rincewind 5 Sep 2005 00:38:21 1,396 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    Rincewind wrote:
    Ok...got plenty of DS games to swap:


    Tiger Woods
    Polarium
    Driller Spirits
    SM64


    Offers open (not silly ones obviously)

    i think you made a wrong turn somewhere mate...

    I don't follow - what do you mean?
  • kalel 5 Sep 2005 00:41:35 86,240 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    He's just pointing out slightly overly arsely that this is the feedback thread, not the swapsies thread. It's also the end of the world.
  • Spectral 5 Sep 2005 00:43:16 4,969 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This is a swaps feedback thread, not the swaps thread. However check out my list on page 2 of the swapsies thread and see if I you want anything on my list for mario 64DS.
  • Rincewind 5 Sep 2005 00:44:40 1,396 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Woah...sorry for being a bit dumb O_o...?
  • Timmy 5 Sep 2005 00:46:01 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    He's just pointing out slightly overly arsely that this is the feedback thread, not the swapsies thread. It's also the end of the world.

    chill winston!

    only having a joke with the lad.
  • Rincewind 5 Sep 2005 00:47:45 1,396 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Spectral wrote:
    This is a swaps feedback thread, not the swaps thread. However check out my list on page 2 of the swapsies thread and see if I you want anything on my list for mario 64DS.

    TBH there's so many swaps threads that I have no idea which one you're on about...care to point me in the right direction?
  • Timmy 5 Sep 2005 00:52:44 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Rincewind wrote:
    Spectral wrote:
    This is a swaps feedback thread, not the swaps thread. However check out my list on page 2 of the swapsies thread and see if I you want anything on my list for mario 64DS.

    TBH there's so many swaps threads that I have no idea which one you're on about...care to point me in the right direction?

    the way i do it, is type in 'swapsies' in the SEARCH thingy and look for the most recent one.

    better than trawling through pages of other threads
  • Rincewind 5 Sep 2005 00:53:53 1,396 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    Rincewind wrote:
    Spectral wrote:
    This is a swaps feedback thread, not the swaps thread. However check out my list on page 2 of the swapsies thread and see if I you want anything on my list for mario 64DS.

    TBH there's so many swaps threads that I have no idea which one you're on about...care to point me in the right direction?

    the way i do it, is type in 'swapsies' in the SEARCH thingy and look for the most recent one.

    better than trawling through pages of other threads

    Cheers, I did that but got a load of rubbish that I thought I'd ask.
  • Spectral 5 Sep 2005 00:55:39 4,969 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Spectral 5 Sep 2005 00:56:05 4,969 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Heres a link to the page with my list Swapsies

  • ProfessorLesser 5 Sep 2005 23:40:06 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Thanks to tengu, his collection of 'Please Teacher' DVDs turned up this morning, quite neatly on my birthday :-)

    Hearty recommendations.
  • ProfessorLesser 5 Sep 2005 23:56:47 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    /flaps at air near head

    Gerrof!
  • boo 6 Sep 2005 11:22:47 11,703 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cheers Peej!
    NFSU and NFSU2 just turned up. I thought I was just getting the second one!
    You sure that's a fair swap for the Parappa's?
    I owe you one, mate.




    Edited by boo at 11:27:34 06-09-2005

    Just Another Lego Blog

  • pjmaybe 6 Sep 2005 11:27:31 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    More than a fair swap I thought!

    More ride-pimping than you can shake a stick at! Call it "balance overdue" from the Crowded House DVD.

    Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy!

    Peej

  • Decoded 6 Sep 2005 11:44:44 4,426 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Got my discs this morning too, thanks tengu sweety.

    *mwah*

    Now that I'm here I should thank Tiger_Walts, Derblington and Abscido for past swappage. No kisses for you though.
  • tengu 6 Sep 2005 19:48:23 10,294 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted
  • kentmonkey 6 Sep 2005 20:51:21 20,413 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just to show that the incident above is in the minority and shouldn't put people off swapping with other people (other than those given bad feedback in here) I'd like to announce my pleasure with dealing with Machiavel. I swapped cash (cheque) for his Kirby and he kept me updated of the status and I only waited about 10 days in total I think (could have been less), which considering the cheque had to clear was more than acceptable, it also turned up in good condition today (slight dent towards the corner of the case but that could have been done in transit and nothing that was a problem whatsoever) and he kept in touch throughout via email.

    So to recap, I've had success with Machiavel, Peej & Kdsh7.


    Edited by kentmonkey at 20:57:50 06-09-2005
  • Murbal 7 Sep 2005 10:51:23 21,920 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    k.o.t.i wrote:
    ooo fooooook. Can anyone give positive feedback on Starchild to try and alay any fear that Prof's got?

    Starchild bought a game from me, sent a cheque through in fairly quick time. Didn't have any problems so let's all hope this is just a hiccup.
  • Teeth 7 Sep 2005 18:36:42 7,987 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    HairyArse: Got the game today, muchas gracias signor!
  • Timmy 7 Sep 2005 19:59:45 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Has anyone bought anything from the many sales of different consoles and games from Boundy?

    I don't know whether to buy from him.

    *NOTE*
    This is not a slagging off.
    I simply just wanted to know what you lot think!

    Ta
  • Singularity 8 Sep 2005 00:38:17 2,434 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Singularity 8 Sep 2005 00:38:29 2,434 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've had recent swappage success with tengu, ProfessorLesser and Jiroczech (who was, in particular, a stand-up guy).

    Mad props to them all, homes.
  • ProfessorLesser 12 Sep 2005 22:48:58 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Meh.

    StarchildHypocrethes 'incident' resolution.

    All's well that ends well.

    Edited by ProfessorLesser at 23:20:46 12-09-2005
  • ProfessorLesser 12 Sep 2005 22:49:55 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted
  • ProfessorLesser 12 Sep 2005 22:50:10 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Timmy 13 Sep 2005 14:50:34 9,031 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted
  • phAge 14 Sep 2005 13:40:28 24,336 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just got my splendidly packaged iPod mini from Shivoa - took less than a week, too.
  • Angel_Treats 14 Sep 2005 19:00:55 11,072 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    We arranged it outside of the forum, but thanks to Otto for a very smooth intercontinental swap :)
  • Angel_Treats 14 Sep 2005 19:01:35 11,072 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh yeah, and to Slurpy too as I bought FIFA on PSP off him and he posted it double quick!
  • Page

    of 98 First / Last

Log in or register to reply