Glad you're NOT at Glastonbury!?

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • tonynibbles 24 Jun 2005 15:34:43 2,247 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Er, I think I'm glad I'm not there :p
  • pjmaybe 24 Jun 2005 15:36:01 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I know I shouldn't but...

    best laugh I've had in ages.

    Ohh if the sun comes out imagine what that's going to smell like :)

    Peej
  • Nemesis 24 Jun 2005 15:37:42 18,603 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    I know I shouldn't but...

    best laugh I've had in ages.

    Ohh if the sun comes out imagine what that's going to smell like :)

    Peej

    Students?

  • Milk 24 Jun 2005 15:38:21 2,253 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...
  • ssuellid 24 Jun 2005 15:38:47 19,141 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Excellent. My poor sister.
  • Deleted user 24 June 2005 15:39:05
    Milk wrote:
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...

    Not that poor, how much were tickets again? ;)
  • Madder-Max 24 Jun 2005 15:39:36 11,640 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    boabg wrote:
    Milk wrote:
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...

    Not that poor, how much were tickets again? ;)

    Not students then...

    99 problems and being ginger is one

  • tonynibbles 24 Jun 2005 15:39:42 2,247 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ssuellid wrote:
    Excellent. My poor sister.

    Same here. And she only got her blagged backstage ticket on Weds :p

    She was so chuffed... hahaha!
  • Deleted user 24 June 2005 15:41:48
    tonynibbles wrote:
    Er, I think I'm glad I'm not there :p

    Photoshop these pics and ad the word 'pwned' anyone? :)
  • pjmaybe 24 Jun 2005 15:42:00 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Madder Max wrote:
    boabg wrote:
    Milk wrote:
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...

    Not that poor, how much were tickets again? ;)

    Not students then...

    You are joking aren't you? I don't think I've ever seen one of our students without an iPOD.

    Peej
  • Razz 24 Jun 2005 15:42:50 61,001 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well all their iPod's are fucked now.. :) heheheh

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • zErOb_cOOl 24 Jun 2005 15:42:52 3,237 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    boabg wrote:
    Milk wrote:
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...

    Not that poor, how much were tickets again? ;)

    Yeah the ticket prices are totally gonna turn it into a posers festival.

    But bloody hell! Can't believe there is a flood like that, seemingly on top of a hill?!!
  • unwashed 24 Jun 2005 15:43:18 1,857 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Heh, quite funny really. There's a reason I can't be arsed, and that is it.. Though if you saw the picture in todays metro of the lass in the bikini, cor... I would!!! :D
  • pjmaybe 24 Jun 2005 15:44:56 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    unwashed wrote:
    Heh, quite funny really. There's a reason I can't be arsed, and that is it.. Though if you saw the picture in todays metro of the lass in the bikini, cor... I would!!! :D

    We didn't - we require linkage or scannage.

    Peej
  • Nemesis 24 Jun 2005 15:47:35 18,603 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    /missus always brings Metro home.


    *RESULT*
  • Nasty 24 Jun 2005 15:50:37 4,741 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Djini wrote:
    tonynibbles wrote:
    Er, I think I'm glad I'm not there :p

    Photoshop these pics and ad the word 'pwned' anyone? :)

    :D
  • sam_spade 24 Jun 2005 15:53:20 15,745 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Won't someone think of the toilets?
  • ssuellid 24 Jun 2005 15:53:23 19,141 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Best so far
  • Razz 24 Jun 2005 15:53:46 61,001 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nasty: ROFLOL!!!! \o/ \o/

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Nasty 24 Jun 2005 15:58:00 4,741 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ssuellid wrote:
    Best so far

    Not buying a ticket for the Festival: 150
    Not buying a new tent for the Festival: 40
    Not having to pay to get to the Festival: 40
    Sitting dry at home watching some pleb hunt for his car keys in a big puddle: Priceless
  • tonynibbles 24 Jun 2005 15:58:33 2,247 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    rofl
  • sam_spade 24 Jun 2005 15:59:34 15,745 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    glastoBLOG
  • ssuellid 24 Jun 2005 16:02:44 19,141 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Fruit_Salad wrote:
    Is the music still playing?

    Yep, about 4 hours behind schedule tho.
  • sam_spade 24 Jun 2005 16:04:31 15,745 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago

    Friday, June 24, 2005
    Rivers Of Sh*t!

    The rain stopped briefly twice but it's basically torrential and non-stop. Yes it IS as bad as '97 and '98 at the moment but it's not cold and windy as it was then. We have sunken, unuseable portaloos and the contents are mingling with the rivers of mud. Stewards are telling people not to walk through it, as it is raw sewage and are asking people to go and wash(!). The car park is very bad in parts and some cars are up to their wheel arches in water. Car alarms are going off. God knows how we are going to get back to our tent - the way is flooded and some people have literally washed away. As I post, the rain has stopped and the sun is out. Let's try and see some bands...
  • pjmaybe 24 Jun 2005 16:04:40 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    "Organiser Michael Eavis said: People survived, and coped. If you get a challenge like this it wakes everyone up."

    In other words "Har fucking har, I've got your money, I'm off home to my nice warm mansion while you fuckers wallow in your own filth!"

    Peej
  • terminalterror 24 Jun 2005 16:08:24 18,937 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Madder Max wrote:
    boabg wrote:
    Milk wrote:
    0_o

    Wow. Poor barstards...

    Not that poor, how much were tickets again? ;)

    Not students then...

    You are joking aren't you? I don't think I've ever seen one of our students without an iPOD.

    Peej

    I don't have an iPod.

    /hides PSP
  • zErOb_cOOl 24 Jun 2005 16:13:54 3,237 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    "Organiser Michael Eavis said: People survived, and coped. If you get a challenge like this it wakes everyone up."

    In other words "Har fucking har, I've got your money, I'm off home to my nice warm mansion while you fuckers wallow in your own filth!"

    Peej

    Exactly. Not

    "Apologies for the safety risk, we'll give everybody the price of their tent back"

    Not to mention whatever was in it of course.
  • smoothpete 24 Jun 2005 16:20:29 31,464 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Isn't it all incredibly dangerous? Large bodies of water + alcohol + drugs + darkness = death? Yet he is still saying "come on everyone, bring your wellies". If someone dies surely he can get sued?
  • Dirtbox 24 Jun 2005 16:21:50 77,652 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fk me, I came to within an inch of going!

    I know at least a dozen people there, including an ex-girlfriend. Excuse me while I piss myself with laughter.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • pjmaybe 24 Jun 2005 16:26:29 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    Isn't it all incredibly dangerous? Large bodies of water + alcohol + drugs + darkness = death? Yet he is still saying "come on everyone, bring your wellies". If someone dies surely he can get sued?

    He deserves to. Smug wanker, and I think his daughter is even worse. Every single year it's wet at Glasto this happens and all he does is shrugs his shoulders and says "Oh well, dunkirk spirit and all that, y'know" whilst beating another whale to death with a fat wad of 50 notes.

    Peej
  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply