Lego Star Wars save file locations.

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Necropolis 20 Jun 2005 10:29:04 896 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Have had to rebuild my computer this weekend due to a HDD failure. I took the opportunity to finally go from Win2K to XP.

I have managed to salvage most of my files but have come accross a problem with reinstallation of a program. Well its not a problem for me, but a problem for the missus.

She likes playing Lego Star Wars and doesn't want to lose her save. Problem is that I can't see anything in the files that sticks out as the saves themselves.

Do any of you fine people know which files I should be looking at?
  • Lutz 20 Jun 2005 10:31:00 48,854 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Copy the directory. Play the game. Save a game. Compare directories. :)
  • Derblington 20 Jun 2005 10:32:15 22,118 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You can complete it in under 5 hours, just tell her to start again.
  • dequosaek 4 Jul 2005 21:18:17 1 posts
    Registered 10 years ago
    Really helpful bunch these guys. :|

It's the folder called LSW_0 or LSW_1 etc. Copy that folder into your main LEGO Star Wars Game folder and that should be it. I'm sure you have done something one way or the other by now, but I figured I would post this for next time or in case anyone is looking as I was.

Some of us don't play hours and hours on end until we complete every game we own, Derblington. It's really not a race. ;)
  • Derblington 4 Jul 2005 21:20:22 22,118 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ye cheeky fooka :)

Obviosly she doesn't have to play it all the way through, I was merely stating it was a small game and wouldn't take long to run to through again :p
  • JediAtGUA 22 Nov 2005 07:14:28 1 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hi ya all, I'm new here, wassup?

So far I have retrieved all minikits and collected superkit pieces except for the following levels:

1. Episode I - Negotiations
    2. Episode I - Escape from Naboo
    3. Episode I - Retake Theed Palace
    4. Episode III - Defense of Kashyyyk

I'm using PC version of the game and I find it so frustrating that the studs fell through the floor (instead of bouncing on it) and there's no way to retrieve them, I've played the same levels over and over again in order to achieve full Jedi power, sometimes I had 91%-94%.

Thus, I would humbly request from anyone here, I really appreciate if you could point out a link to download the saved game of the PC version (folder LSW_0) which contains the unlocked mystery door. Alternatively please email me the file to robmebaby@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance. Cheers!
  • Nick_Skywalker 12 May 2011 09:46:06 1 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Guys! Help!!!!!!
    I have Windows 7, but there's no save folder either in the directory, or the "My Documents" folder.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next