Legends of Eurogamer Page 14

  • Page

    of 22 First / Last

  • JamboWayOh 2 Dec 2017 18:56:42 4,562 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Ahh so that's kettlegate.
  • Your-Mother 2 Dec 2017 19:17:26 919 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    Blingbling187 wrote:
    I'm a long time lurker. My absolute favourite EG post of all time, bar none, is Deckards "Can I talk to you Dale to Dale" in the depression thread, after muttler questioned Dale about walking around EGX all day carrying around free stuff etc, when apparently he's too ill to boil the kettle and has to be carried to the toilet when at home. I was in tears. I hope someone can be arsed to go find it and repost, pretty please! x

    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/78354?start=2610

    It's around there somewhere.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 2 Dec 2017 19:20:41 11,995 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    My old posts have been purged from existence.
  • Blingbling187 2 Dec 2017 19:31:12 40 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    I know I've just had a dig in that thread. At this point I'm really hoping that someone has the post in question saved on a clipboard or something somewhere?
  • Your-Mother 2 Dec 2017 19:41:31 919 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    The only posts people catalogue are SpaceMonkey77's, and that's only because of a court order.
  • Blingbling187 2 Dec 2017 19:49:56 40 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    The only posts people catalogue are SpaceMonkey77's, and that's only because of a court order.
    Which is a pity.
  • Addy_B 2 Dec 2017 19:50:34 2,527 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    @Your-Mother

    Do you not miss using your stock response to a spacemonkey post?
    Go on you can reply to me with it if you like, for old times sake :)
  • elstoof 2 Dec 2017 20:16:33 19,182 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Can’t a mod un-GI original handles once they rereg, like Deckard1, mowgli etc. It would make a lot of old threads easier to follow when we crywank our down memory lane, realising our best times were on a gaming forum
  • minky-kong 2 Dec 2017 20:51:31 13,328 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What was the whole "Jazzy Jalfrazi" thing? Must have missed that one.
  • Vortex808 2 Dec 2017 20:53:15 11,871 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    Blingbling187 wrote:
    I'm a long time lurker. My absolute favourite EG post of all time, bar none, is Deckards "Can I talk to you Dale to Dale" in the depression thread, after muttler questioned Dale about walking around EGX all day carrying around free stuff etc, when apparently he's too ill to boil the kettle and has to be carried to the toilet when at home. I was in tears. I hope someone can be arsed to go find it and repost, pretty please! x
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/78354?start=2610

    It's around there somewhere.
    Ta. It's a few pages before that link, but reading back covers the jist of it!
  • Negan 2 Dec 2017 21:45:02 485 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    minky-kong wrote:
    What was the whole "Jazzy Jalfrazi" thing? Must have missed that one.
    He created a cooking group that only he was a member of. Had loads of sub threads for different recipes for various types of foods.

    In the curry thread there was his jazzy jalfrezzi recipe, it was amazing.
  • elstoof 3 Dec 2017 07:38:21 19,182 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    How have we not had a CharlieStCloud yet
  • DukeSilver 3 Dec 2017 08:01:24 2,666 posts
    Seen 22 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/271940
  • Addy_B 3 Dec 2017 08:47:08 2,527 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    @DukeSilver

    Why do I not remember that thread? Quality.
  • Youthist 3 Dec 2017 09:06:52 12,976 posts
    Seen 45 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Wasn’t he the chap who also made up some huge story about his very young fit girlfriend?
  • DukeSilver 3 Dec 2017 09:14:58 2,666 posts
    Seen 22 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Addy_B wrote:
    @DukeSilver

    Why do I not remember that thread? Quality.
    He wanted sympathy but eurogamer has other ideas. That was the only thing I remember him from.
  • LionheartDJH 3 Dec 2017 09:34:48 19,812 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Negan wrote:
    I forgot about the suicide incident with Bob too.
    I'll always remember that, Bob's follow up post still makes me laugh: "I've called him, he's still alive. What a cunt".
  • LionheartDJH 3 Dec 2017 09:40:05 19,812 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    Who remembers Smuggo? I think that was his name... Either way, classic villain.
    Yeah I remember that time he tried to convince a bunch of people on here to 'invade' another forum for 'laughs'. Which was him going on a barely active gardening forum and making a post along the lines of having magic beans like he was Jack and the Beanstalk to see if he got any serious response.

    Needless to say, the idea never took off.
  • Negan 3 Dec 2017 09:42:47 485 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    Youthist wrote:
    Wasn’t he the chap who also made up some huge story about his very young fit girlfriend?
    Nah, he was the one that was young himself but older milf types thought he was a sexual jesus.

    His writing style was quite similar to spacemonkey. He was a proper creepy fucker.
  • Vortex808 3 Dec 2017 09:48:45 11,871 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He was, in his terminology a bit of a 'lilypad'.
  • robc84 3 Dec 2017 09:48:49 12,084 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    Negan wrote:
    I forgot about the suicide incident with Bob too.
    I'll always remember that, Bob's follow up post still makes me laugh: "I've called him, he's still alive. What a cunt".
    This sounds interesting. I assume you don't mean superbob?
  • EMarkM 3 Dec 2017 09:49:20 4,421 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Negan And accidentally-on-purpose (“no, I can’t possibly tell you, even though I started this conversation”) informed us all that he’d worked as an escort, right?
  • LionheartDJH 3 Dec 2017 09:53:21 19,812 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    robc84 wrote:
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    Negan wrote:
    I forgot about the suicide incident with Bob too.
    I'll always remember that, Bob's follow up post still makes me laugh: "I've called him, he's still alive. What a cunt".
    This sounds interesting. I assume you don't mean superbob?
    No, way before the walking football cliche's time. It was BinaryBob101.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 5 Dec 2017 18:34:35 11,995 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    moar
  • challenge_hanukkah 5 Dec 2017 18:38:00 5,615 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    That's exactly how I imagined our resident mad genius Stefansen would look.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 5 Dec 2017 18:39:16 11,995 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'm very happy with his hair.
  • Addy_B 5 Dec 2017 18:41:15 2,527 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    That should be his album cover.
  • Rivuzu 5 Dec 2017 18:43:22 16,826 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh lord, I didn't see the DM one either. Fantastic as always.

    Steffy is literally a mad genius.
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 5 Dec 2017 18:50:15 2,469 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You missed the "Sir".

    Truly we live in uncivilised times.
  • challenge_hanukkah 5 Dec 2017 18:57:25 5,615 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Falco's got nowt on Steffy.

    Edited by challenge_hanukkah at 18:57:36 05-12-2017
  • Page

    of 22 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.