Enjoying something when someone involved in making it turns out to be a sex pest, criminal, arsehole Page 2

• Page

of 22 First / Last

• nickthegun 9 Nov 2017 08:58:10 71,922 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    But, for serious, I do find beck harder to listen to since I found out he was a super hardcore Scientologist.

And I have always found it interesting how people mentally separate musical genius, black Michael Jackson from super noncy, mcculkin fiddling white Michael Jackson.
  • nickthegun 9 Nov 2017 09:00:19 71,922 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    And I got told off for watching this recently, even though it's the best video on YouTube:

• Graxlar_v3 9 Nov 2017 09:01:22 526 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    I cant bring myself to eat papa johns pizzas after i found out how much of a rabid Trump supporter their owner is >:/
  • nudistpete 9 Nov 2017 09:02:14 159 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Tonka wrote:
    I try to steer clear of financially supporting things I strongly disapprove of.
    This is my view as well. I'd probably watch Hot Shots or a Weinstein film so long as I could be fairly sure it's not to the accused's benefit.

If you look hard enough you'll find reasons not to watch, listen or play anything - you'll either disagree with some political view of a principal player, or perhaps the sound engineer on a film molested a goat once.
  • Graxlar_v3 9 Nov 2017 09:02:18 526 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    GoodForm wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    GoodForm wrote:
    What I'm saying is that it's more complicated than: "touching people uninvted is inherently bad".
    No, it's really not.
    Guess you've never boldy conquered a woman, and smitten her with your overt sexual interest then? Going from stranger to lover within minutes?
    you are so weird.... wait! are you Craig Berkley? What are you feelings about Diane Vickers?
  • Jeepers 9 Nov 2017 09:03:30 16,382 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    GoodForm wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    GoodForm wrote:
    What I'm saying is that it's more complicated than: "touching people uninvted is inherently bad".
    No, it's really not.
    Guess you've never boldy conquered a woman, and smitten her with your overt sexual interest then? Going from stranger to lover within minutes?
    You're a bit creepy, aren't you?
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 9 Nov 2017 09:04:21 47,197 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Pierre2k It's largely been blamed on brain damage via repeated concussions, and I think steroid abuse too?

It's at least caused the WWE to become VERY sensitive about the sort of thing they allow in ring, and has led to testing and at least a couple of forced retirements.
  • RichDC 9 Nov 2017 09:04:37 7,553 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Jeepers wrote:
    GoodForm wrote:
    No, it's really not.
    Not saying it's right but I know plenty of women who would disagree. It shows interest and confidence, and they can quickly say no if they don't fancy the guy. They can also do the same. Obviously it has to be in the right place and time ie in a pub and not in the street in the middle of the day etc.

It's not a black and white issue, and the problem is not the touching but guys inability to read when it's appropriate and being able to accept rejection.

Edited by RichDC at 09:06:51 09-11-2017
  • nudistpete 9 Nov 2017 09:06:05 159 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    I cant bring myself to eat papa johns pizzas after i found out how much of a rabid Trump supporter their owner is >:/
    I can sort of understand you, but OTOH don't you think your lack of custom impacts the franchisee, their staff and supply chain a lot more than some sweaty bloke in the US that probably adds a fraction of a pence to his personal fortune for each pizza sold?

Boycotting Papa Johns for the utterly rank "garlic" sauce they supply is perfectly legit, though.
  • nickthegun 9 Nov 2017 09:06:13 71,922 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    GoodForm wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    GoodForm wrote:
    No, it's really not.
    Keyword: 'UNINVITED'

In your scenario, that makes you a rapist.
  • Graxlar_v3 9 Nov 2017 09:07:25 526 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    nudistpete wrote:
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    I can sort of understand you, but OTOH don't you think your lack of custom impacts the franchisee, their staff and supply chain a lot more than some sweaty bloke in the US that probably adds a fraction of a pence to his personal fortune for each pizza sold?

Boycotting Papa Johns for the utterly rank "garlic" sauce they supply is perfectly legit, though.
    I am sure the lack of my occasional purchase will not effect anyone that much.
  • mrpon 9 Nov 2017 09:16:04 33,721 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Where do we stand on fingering?
  • MrFlay 9 Nov 2017 09:17:44 3,596 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm not enjoying GoodForm's material. It's like an episode of Mindhunter.
  • Jeepers 9 Nov 2017 09:17:48 16,382 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Where do we stand on fingering?
    Round the back of the pub, normally.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 9 Nov 2017 09:24:32 30,731 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nothing gets me more moist than a stranger squeezing my shoulder and whispering in my ear.
  • Tonka 9 Nov 2017 09:25:30 26,482 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    RichDC wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    GoodForm wrote:
    No, it's really not.
    Not saying it's right but I know plenty of women who would disagree.

It's not a black and white issue, and the problem is not the touching but guys inability to read when it's appropriate and being able to accept rejection.
    Replace uninvited with unwanted.

Problem. Solved.
  • dominalien 9 Nov 2017 09:25:44 8,310 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    A hot girl put her hand on my shoulder last week. I still feel violated.
  • Tonka 9 Nov 2017 09:27:06 26,482 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    GoodForm wrote:
    Touching is part of the mating ritual. Sometimes people are shit at reading signs, or forgo proper procedure and sequence, jumping over a step or two. It might well have worked for some over the millenia.

What I'm saying is that it's more complicated than: "touching people uninvted is inherently bad". When is a touching groping? Is all touching groping? When is groping assault? What's inappropriate, what's harrassment, what's assault? The lines are awfully blurry.
    You talk like a redpiller. Do you do shit tests?
  • Dougs 9 Nov 2017 09:28:42 83,758 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    RichDC wrote:

Not saying it's right but I know plenty of women who would disagree. It shows interest and confidence, and they can quickly say no if they don't fancy the guy. They can also do the same. Obviously it has to be in the right place and time ie in a pub and not in the street in the middle of the day etc.

There's a difference between touching someone on the arm whilst on a date/flirting etc and shoving your hand between their legs.
  • dominalien 9 Nov 2017 09:28:49 8,310 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Skipping a couple of steps in a mating ritual would probably be classed as rape.
  • minky-kong 9 Nov 2017 09:31:13 13,221 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nudistpete wrote:

Heathen! That garlic butter sauce is lovely. Their buffalo sauce is amazing too.

Couldn't give two shits what the owner's political beliefs are either, if I'm hungry I want tasty food.
  • Rhaegyr 9 Nov 2017 09:35:18 3,913 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This thread went off the deep end quickly.
  • mothercruncher 9 Nov 2017 09:36:38 14,109 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So many sweet sweet quotable GoodForm lines, I, I donít know what to do with myself.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 9 Nov 2017 09:37:38 47,197 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I couldn't give a shit if Papa John supports Trump either. Lots of rich white people do because it's in their best interest.

What made me go "well, that's me not getting Papa Johns now" was him saying black NFL players protesting are to blame for falling profits.

Edited by MrTomFTW at 09:37:58 09-11-2017
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 9 Nov 2017 09:41:45 11,008 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Some of you millennial twats sound like you've never pinned a woman down and made her want it.
  • Mola_Ram 9 Nov 2017 09:41:56 16,338 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Rhaegyr wrote:
    This thread went off the deep end quickly.
    I swear I didn't intend that :/
  • nickthegun 9 Nov 2017 09:43:33 71,922 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Papa John's garlic sauce tastes like the dominos one after it's been run through a couple of colons and then left out in the sun for a few days.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 9 Nov 2017 09:44:44 47,197 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Papa John's garlic sauce tastes like the dominos one after it's been run through a couple of colons and then left out in the sun for a few days.
    ...How do you know how that tastes?
  • Page

of 22 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.